About Bands of Gold Wedding Ceremonies

Your Wedding Day should be meaningful for you and memorable for your guests.

Hello, my name is Larry, I’ve been performing weddings on Long Island and in New York City for more than 20 years. Over that period of time I’ve discovered one thing: this day is for you. I believe your wedding ceremony should be meaningful for you and memorable for your guests. From simple weddings with only 3 people present to large gatherings in a catering hall or any other location, I will work with you to make your ceremony what you want it to be. Please contact me, and together we’ll see what we can do for this, your special day. Registered to perform marriages in the City of New York. Remember, as in all things, EXPERIENCE counts. Contact me at bands.ofgold@yahoo.com, or 631-921-1056631-921-1056

Call Send SMS Add to Skype You'll need Skype Credit Free via Skype Call Send SMS Add to Skype You'll need Skype Credit Free via Skype Call Send SMS Add to Skype You'll need Skype Credit Free via Skype Call Send SMS Add to Skype You'll need Skype Credit Free via Skype

Categories: Wedding Officiant

Non-religious (2)
No Denomination (2)
Single Religion (1)
Interfaith Ceremony (1)

We LOVE Larry!! I highly recommend Larry as a wedding officiant. He is kind, warm and put us at ease. He took the time to learn about us and tailored our ceremony to exactly how we wanted it. He had many options for us to make our ceremony personal. During our ceremony people laughed and cried. It was absolutely perfect bc he made it about us. He was willing to travel to our venue. People even asked us after if we were related to him... That's how personable he is. As a bride, he gave me advice and made things extremely simple for me. Larry anticipated our needs and reminded us as it closer to our date of the important things we needed to bring. Most importantly, he made the ceremony memorable and beautiful and I can't thank him enough for creating such a great experience for us!

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I highly recommend Larry as a wedding officiant! My groom and I met with him several months before our ceremony and we immediately liked him. Larry is personable, interesting, flexible and easy to work with. He suggested some beautiful vows that we incorporated into our ceremony.

Profile Picture shelley, 10/25/17, 1 Review

0:47 minutes

Events

Centereach, NY 11720   See On Map
631-921-1056 (phone)
Bands of Gold Wedding Ceremonies is a wedding Officiant from Long Island . We service weddings throughout the local area, including Suffolk, Nassau, and New York City and area.. Bands of Gold Wedding Ceremonies is a professional wedding Officiant that has been part of the Long Island and New York City wedding industry for more than 20 years. We specialize in performing wedding ceremonies.