76 Reviews for Bands of Gold Wedding Ceremonies

No Denomination (3)
Single Religion (1)
Interfaith Ceremony (1)
76 Bands of Gold Wedding Ceremonies Reviews

Larry is fantastic! My husband and I had a spur of the moment wedding, so we ended up giving Larry a little less than 1 month’s notice. Not only did Larry meet with us immediately, so as to be able to tailor and personalize the ceremony to us, but he also got everything ready in time and performed a beautiful ceremony. Larry was extremely professional and kept the ceremony light, engaging and fun. My guests, particularly my mom and sister, thought Larry was a perfect fit for us. I highly recommend Larry!

Profile Picture Christine , 3/7/20, 1 Review
Services Used: Non-religious, Customized Vows, Licensed, No Denomination

We highly recommend Larry/Bands of Gold as your wedding officiant. He couldn't have been nicer when meeting with my fiance and doing a video chat (out of state) with me to get to know us a bit. When the day came, Larry was early to arrive and helped smooth out last minute details with the reception hall. He made our family and friends comfortable and guided us through a wonderful ceremony.

Profile Picture Vincent, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We LOVE Larry!! I highly recommend Larry as a wedding officiant. He is kind, warm and put us at ease. He took the time to learn about us and tailored our ceremony to exactly how we wanted it. He had many options for us to make our ceremony personal. During our ceremony people laughed and cried. It was absolutely perfect bc he made it about us. He was willing to travel to our venue. People even asked us after if we were related to him... That's how personable he is. As a bride, he gave me advice and made things extremely simple for me. Larry anticipated our needs and reminded us as it closer to our date of the important things we needed to bring. Most importantly, he made the ceremony memorable and beautiful and I can't thank him enough for creating such a great experience for us!

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I highly recommend Larry as a wedding officiant! My groom and I met with him several months before our ceremony and we immediately liked him. Larry is personable, interesting, flexible and easy to work with. He suggested some beautiful vows that we incorporated into our ceremony.

Profile Picture shelley, 10/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Larry Adler was great. He encouraged us to put some of the “us” into our ceremony. And his idea to include a sand ceremony that our child and my husband’s daughter could participate helped make the day special for everyone and we keep a beautiful memory of our blended family on our mantel. The day of our wedding Larry made sure I took a few breathes and was a ken be focused and enjoy the day even when the family was making me crazy!!!! Thank you Larry. Our ceremony was absolutely beautiful. It was perfect because it was “us,” jokes, tears and all.

Photo for Bands of Gold Wedding Ceremonies Review - Our sand ceremony
Photo for Bands of Gold Wedding Ceremonies Review - The ring is a circle, eternal, no beginning and no end.
Profile Picture Kathleen, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Services Used: No Denomination, Single Religion, Customized Vows, Licensed

Larry was excellent from beginning to end.
We cannot say enough good things about him. From the start he was very easy to communicate and quick to respond. He met with us and discussed the type of ceremony we wanted to have. In our case, we wanted a christian ceremony with bible scriptures & and incorporate the sand ceremony. Larry was quick to send us a personalized drafted ceremony and gave us great input based on his experience. He welcomed our edits, suggestions and comments. On the day of the wedding he was almost an hour early. The ceremony was perfect from beginning to end. One week after my wedding and we are still receiving great feedback from our guests complementing Larry and how well he officiated the ceremony. We highly recommend Larry as he exceeded our expectations.

Profile Picture gigi, 10/1/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Interfaith Ceremony, Customized Vows, Licensed

From the first meeting with Larry we knew we are in good hands. He explained us the whole process and tailored the ceremony to our needs. He even incorporated a few German and Chinese sentences.

Profile Picture Remo, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Larry was great, he always made us feel comfortable and tailored our ceremony to our needs. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Thanks to Larry we had a beautiful ceremony. He made our guest laugh and most of all we felt comfortable and relaxed. He was easy to work with and well prepared! He even suggested great ideas to cater to our style wedding. Overall we loved our wedding and thankful he was our officiant. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Cassandra , 9/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Larry was so easy going and accommodating when it came to arranging our vow renewal ceremony. He agreed to perform the same vows we took when we eloped but with his own personal style. My family asked me afterwards how I found him They were really impressed with Larry and thought he was funny. One person even asked me if he was available to perform and tell jokes at her local synagogue.

Profile Picture E, 9/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We are extremely happy with our decision to use Larry! From the moment we met with him, he was very patient and went over every detail with us. He made the process extremely easy and stress free. He arranged everything with our vendor and organized everything the day of. The ceremony was perfect! He really created the relaxed atmosphere we wanted and put all of our concerns at ease. Our guests really appreciated his sense of humor as well. I highly recommend Larry!!

Profile Picture Antonietta, 7/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Larry was amazing! From the first day we met him to the day of the wedding. Planning how the ceremony would go was simple, and he had special touches that we could add to our ceremony to make it more personal. We chose to go with the rose ceremony. He also was able to add our special filipino tradition we wanted into the ceremony, he even researched it. He was there for our rehearsal dinner to guide us. Our ceremony was beautiful and filled with laughs. We would highly recommend Larry to any couple!

Profile Picture Ria lynne, 7/9/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Larry was a superb officiant. He arrived on time and had a calming influence over the wedding party. He was able to keep the ceremony very personalized and light- hearted just what we asked for. Many of the guests remarked how much they enjoyed the ceremony and all of the special touches. Thanks again Larry for making our wedding so memorable.

Profile Picture Linda, 7/5/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Larry was wonderful. From our very first meeting to the end of our ceremony, it was a pleasure dealing with him. He did exactly what we asked and gave us very helpful suggestions and ideas that made our ceremony truly our own. I would highly recommend Larry Adler of Bands of Gold to anyone looking for officiant services.

Profile Picture Nefi, 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Larry is wonderful! The day we met him, we knew right away that he was the perfect choice for our wedding! Larry is very organized and has many sample ceremonies to choose from. He had some great ideas to include a special touch during our wedding ceremony. Our special touch was a Love Letter and Wine Box Ceremony. He was very responsive, professional, and arrived early to the ceremony site. Our Love Letter and Wine Box Ceremony was beautiful and our guests complimented how nice it was!

Profile Picture Leanne, 5/19/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Larry was very responsive and attentive to what we wanted included in the ceremony. Our guests liked his sense of humor and rated the ceremony as one of the best parts of the wedding. Would highly recommend!

Thanks, Larry!

Profile Picture Paula, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We found him through the knot.com and are very glad to have him as our officiant.
We are very impressed by his professionalism. He is very responsive to our questions and we usually get an answer within several hours. He is definitely very experienced and well prepared for every occasion, from speeches to customized ceremonies. He knows exactly how to handle the crowd and knows how much time is needed. Everything is within schedule and meets our expectation.

Larry also makes himself very flexible to our need in terms of the ceremony. We were able to make multiple changes to the speech and he always tries his best to accommodate our needs, including the part that we requested him to perform a small portion of the speech in Chinese.

At the end of the day, another happy couple was married on 10/23/16 and we are very satisfied with the service provided by Larry.

Profile Picture Songyan, 10/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Larry was great with our ceremony. Our guests were very happy with how fun and uplifting the ceremony was. I'd recommend him to anyone to is looking for an easy going, no hassle officiant. Thank you Larry for making our day so special!

Profile Picture Danielle, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Larry was fantastic. Very easy to work with, rapid response times and overall just a kind and nice man. Not being religious we were very anxious about finding the right person to marry us, after a few minutes with Larry all those fears were gone.
He worked closely with us to develop the ceremony we wanted and that was beautiful, and while he had opinions, he did not push what he wanted on us and worked with our decisions. Larry was insistent that we at least attempt to write our own vows, though he would provide if we absolutely could not, it was only due to his advice and persistence that we even tried and I am so happy that we did! We both are terribly anxious and the idea of writing and then reading for all our guests was near paralyzing, truthfully it felt just as he said it would and I am so grateful for his encouragement.
Larry even worked our dog into the ceremony! Which shows how much he paid attention to our words.
Set up a meeting with him and see for yourself how amazing he is!

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/16/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Larry of Bands of Gold Ceremonies made our wedding ceremony very special and unique. He took the time to get to know us and we were very happy with how our ceremony turned out. He made us feel comfortable as a couple and as individuals. He had our friends and family smiling. If you are looking for an officiant for your wedding, choose Larry from bands of gold!!

Profile Picture Michele, 9/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Larry is a true professional and great at what he does. Everything went smoothly and he even helped calm my nerves leading up to the wedding!

Profile Picture User7493922, 2+ years ago, 15 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Larry was absolutely incredible. We received so many compliments about our ceremony. He really put such a fun, loving touch and even included how we met as a football and cheerleader and how life is about being there to root one another on. Everything he said, his tone, his jokes that made everyone chuckle, truly made our ceremony one we will never forget. We would recommend him to anyone as he makes you so excited for your wedding day simply through his kindness, patience, and truly wonderful ceremony words. We could not be happier!

Profile Picture Trisha, 5/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Planning a wedding can be stressful espically finding an officiant. Larry from bands of gold helped ease any stress we may have had. Larry was able to create a ceremony that we wanted and loved. Our ceremony was nothing short of amazing. Our guest loved the ceremony and are still talking about how great and personal is was. Larry was the best choice we could have made. I would absolutely recommend this officiant.

Profile Picture Ashley , 10/11/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev. Larry made our wedding so special. He suggested things to us that we never thought of. We were so happy with him.

Profile Picture Jenn, 10/10/15, 1 Review