Bands of Gold Wedding Ceremonies Reviews

Bands of Gold Wedding Ceremonies 2
Bands of Gold Wedding Ceremonies 3
Bands of Gold Wedding Ceremonies 4

Christine · Getting married on 03/07/2020

Larry is fantastic! My husband and I had a spur of the moment wedding, so we ended up giving Larry a little less than 1 month’s notice. Not only did Larry meet with us immediately, so as to be able to tailor and personalize the ceremony to us, but he also got everything ready in time and performed a beautiful ceremony. Larry was extremely professional and kept the ceremony light, engaging and fun. My guests, particularly my mom and sister, thought Larry was a perfect fit for us. I highly recommend Larry!

Sent on 06/08/2018

Bands of Gold Wedding Ceremonies's reply:

I enjoyed performing your ceremony and I'm glad the rain held up until the ceremony was over. Thank you for letting me a part of your big D, Day!

Kim Laroche · Married on 10/14/2018

Beyond thrilled

Could not have been happier with our ceremony!! It was more then I ever hoped for

Amanda · Married on 09/16/2018

My husband and I had attended a wedding two years ago with Larry as the officiant. We enjoyed the ceremony so much so that we agreed to have him officiate our wedding as well. We just got married over the weekend and Larry was amazing. He exceeded our expectations by making our ceremony both sentimental and enjoyable. We would recommend Larry to any couple looking for an individual who will make their ceremony a moment to cherish.

Rosealba · Married on 07/29/2018

Words cannot express the amazing job Rev. Adler did for our wedding on 7/29/18. Because of him I got my dream ceremony. I loved my entire wedding but our ceremony was amazing & beautiful. Even now our guest are talking about our ceremony and how much they enjoyed Larry.
    Larry was wonderful to work with, he listen and give me exactly what I wanted. He give me good suggestions and made and changes I wanted. I cannot wait to see the video of our ceremony.

Larry thank you for give me my dream ceremony!
    Mr. & Mrs. Hosten

Sent on 09/13/2018

Bands of Gold Wedding Ceremonies's reply:

Rosealba, you're welcome. I enjoyed meeting everyone and being a part of your special day!

Jennifer · Married on 06/15/2018

My husband and I chose Larry to officiate our wedding and we are oh so glad that we did!! He was wonderful throughout the whole planning process. He was very easy to get in touch with and was very accommodating to our busy schedules when setting up our initial meeting. He provided many choices for unique add-ons to our ceremony to make it unique. He sent over our first draft of our ceremony in a timely manner and was very open to any requests that we had. The day of the wedding, he was wonderful. Our ceremony was fantastic!! Guests are still raving about it. Larry has a great presence and speaking voice. He made us feel very comfortable during a day filled with emotions. He sent in our marriage license so quick and we were able to proceed with the name change process immediately following our honeymoon. Book with Larry!! He was great and will forever hold a special place in our hearts!

Sent on 09/13/2018

Bands of Gold Wedding Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you so very much for your kind words, I truly appreciate them. It was a joy to be able to be apart of your wedding day.

Vincent · Married on 05/05/2018

We highly recommend Larry/Bands of Gold as your wedding officiant. He couldn't have been nicer when meeting with my fiance and doing a video chat (out of state) with me to get to know us a bit. When the day came, Larry was early to arrive and helped smooth out last minute details with the reception hall. He made our family and friends comfortable and guided us through a wonderful ceremony.

Sent on 06/07/2018

Bands of Gold Wedding Ceremonies's reply:

And I want to thank you for choosing me to be your officiant. I was glad to be of service to you both and I appreciate your kindness.

Jacqueline · Married on 10/28/2017

We LOVE Larry!! I highly recommend Larry as a wedding officiant. He is kind, warm and put us at ease. He took the time to learn about us and tailored our ceremony to exactly how we wanted it. He had many options for us to make our ceremony personal. During our ceremony people laughed and cried. It was absolutely perfect bc he made it about us. He was willing to travel to our venue. People even asked us after if we were related to him... That's how personable he is. As a bride, he gave me advice and made things extremely simple for me. Larry anticipated our needs and reminded us as it closer to our date of the important things we needed to bring. Most importantly, he made the ceremony memorable and beautiful and I can't thank him enough for creating such a great experience for us!

Sent on 12/07/2017

Bands of Gold Wedding Ceremonies's reply:

And I can't thank you enough for your kind words, I really appreciate them!

shelley · Married on 10/25/2017

I highly recommend Larry as a wedding officiant! My groom and I met with him several months before our ceremony and we immediately liked him. Larry is personable, interesting, flexible and easy to work with. He suggested some beautiful vows that we incorporated into our ceremony.

Kathleen · Married on 10/07/2017

Larry Adler was great. He encouraged us to put some of the “us” into our ceremony. And his idea to include a sand ceremony that our child and my husband’s daughter could participate helped make the day special for everyone and we keep a beautiful memory of our blended family on our mantel. The day of our wedding Larry made sure I took a few breathes and was a ken be focused and enjoy the day even when the family was making me crazy!!!! Thank you Larry. Our ceremony was absolutely beautiful. It was perfect because it was “us,” jokes, tears and all.

Bands of Gold Wedding Ceremonies 5
    Bands of Gold Wedding Ceremonies 6

gigi · Married on 10/01/2017

Larry was excellent from beginning to end.
    We cannot say enough good things about him. From the start he was very easy to communicate and quick to respond. He met with us and discussed the type of ceremony we wanted to have. In our case, we wanted a christian ceremony with bible scriptures & and incorporate the sand ceremony. Larry was quick to send us a personalized drafted ceremony and gave us great input based on his experience. He welcomed our edits, suggestions and comments. On the day of the wedding he was almost an hour early. The ceremony was perfect from beginning to end. One week after my wedding and we are still receiving great feedback from our guests complementing Larry and how well he officiated the ceremony. We highly recommend Larry as he exceeded our expectations.

Bands of Gold Wedding Ceremonies 7
    Bands of Gold Wedding Ceremonies 8

Remo · Married on 09/30/2017

From the first meeting with Larry we knew we are in good hands. He explained us the whole process and tailored the ceremony to our needs. He even incorporated a few German and Chinese sentences.

Lauren · Married on 09/09/2017

Larry was great, he always made us feel comfortable and tailored our ceremony to our needs. Highly recommended!

Cassandra · Married on 09/08/2017

Thanks to Larry we had a beautiful ceremony. He made our guest laugh and most of all we felt comfortable and relaxed. He was easy to work with and well prepared! He even suggested great ideas to cater to our style wedding. Overall we loved our wedding and thankful he was our officiant. Highly recommend!

E · Married on 09/03/2017

Larry was so easy going and accommodating when it came to arranging our vow renewal ceremony. He agreed to perform the same vows we took when we eloped but with his own personal style. My family asked me afterwards how I found him They were really impressed with Larry and thought he was funny. One person even asked me if he was available to perform and tell jokes at her local synagogue.

Antonietta · Married on 07/16/2017

We are extremely happy with our decision to use Larry! From the moment we met with him, he was very patient and went over every detail with us. He made the process extremely easy and stress free. He arranged everything with our vendor and organized everything the day of. The ceremony was perfect! He really created the relaxed atmosphere we wanted and put all of our concerns at ease. Our guests really appreciated his sense of humor as well. I highly recommend Larry!!

Sent on 08/14/2017

Bands of Gold Wedding Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you for the nice remarks, just don't let my family know about that patient part.

Ria lynne · Married on 07/09/2017

Larry was amazing! From the first day we met him to the day of the wedding. Planning how the ceremony would go was simple, and he had special touches that we could add to our ceremony to make it more personal. We chose to go with the rose ceremony. He also was able to add our special filipino tradition we wanted into the ceremony, he even researched it. He was there for our rehearsal dinner to guide us. Our ceremony was beautiful and filled with laughs. We would highly recommend Larry to any couple!

Sent on 07/15/2017

Bands of Gold Wedding Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you Ria Lynne for the kind words, I appreciate them. And I was glad to be a part of your wedding day. Can't wait to see the full video!

Linda · Married on 07/05/2017

Larry was a superb officiant. He arrived on time and had a calming influence over the wedding party. He was able to keep the ceremony very personalized and light- hearted just what we asked for. Many of the guests remarked how much they enjoyed the ceremony and all of the special touches. Thanks again Larry for making our wedding so memorable.

Sent on 07/16/2017

Bands of Gold Wedding Ceremonies's reply:

And thank you for including me in your big day. I certainly appreciate your kind remarks

Nefi · Married on 05/28/2017

Larry was wonderful. From our very first meeting to the end of our ceremony, it was a pleasure dealing with him. He did exactly what we asked and gave us very helpful suggestions and ideas that made our ceremony truly our own. I would highly recommend Larry Adler of Bands of Gold to anyone looking for officiant services.

Sent on 06/13/2017

Bands of Gold Wedding Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you Nefi. I appreciate what you've said.

Leanne · Married on 05/19/2017

Larry is wonderful! The day we met him, we knew right away that he was the perfect choice for our wedding! Larry is very organized and has many sample ceremonies to choose from. He had some great ideas to include a special touch during our wedding ceremony. Our special touch was a Love Letter and Wine Box Ceremony. He was very responsive, professional, and arrived early to the ceremony site. Our Love Letter and Wine Box Ceremony was beautiful and our guests complimented how nice it was!

Sent on 06/17/2017

Bands of Gold Wedding Ceremonies's reply:

Leanne, thank you. I really appreciate the kind words and getting to work with you on your ceremony.

Paula · Married on 05/13/2017

Larry was very responsive and attentive to what we wanted included in the ceremony. Our guests liked his sense of humor and rated the ceremony as one of the best parts of the wedding. Would highly recommend!

Thanks, Larry!

Sent on 06/20/2017

Bands of Gold Wedding Ceremonies's reply:

Paula thank you so very much for the kind words, I enjoyed working with you.

Songyan · Married on 10/23/2016

We found him through the knot.com and are very glad to have him as our officiant.
    We are very impressed by his professionalism. He is very responsive to our questions and we usually get an answer within several hours. He is definitely very experienced and well prepared for every occasion, from speeches to customized ceremonies. He knows exactly how to handle the crowd and knows how much time is needed. Everything is within schedule and meets our expectation.

Larry also makes himself very flexible to our need in terms of the ceremony. We were able to make multiple changes to the speech and he always tries his best to accommodate our needs, including the part that we requested him to perform a small portion of the speech in Chinese.

At the end of the day, another happy couple was married on 10/23/16 and we are very satisfied with the service provided by Larry.

Danielle · Married on 09/24/2016

Larry was great with our ceremony. Our guests were very happy with how fun and uplifting the ceremony was. I'd recommend him to anyone to is looking for an easy going, no hassle officiant. Thank you Larry for making our day so special!

Nicole · Married on 09/16/2016

Larry was fantastic. Very easy to work with, rapid response times and overall just a kind and nice man. Not being religious we were very anxious about finding the right person to marry us, after a few minutes with Larry all those fears were gone.
    He worked closely with us to develop the ceremony we wanted and that was beautiful, and while he had opinions, he did not push what he wanted on us and worked with our decisions. Larry was insistent that we at least attempt to write our own vows, though he would provide if we absolutely could not, it was only due to his advice and persistence that we even tried and I am so happy that we did! We both are terribly anxious and the idea of writing and then reading for all our guests was near paralyzing, truthfully it felt just as he said it would and I am so grateful for his encouragement.
    Larry even worked our dog into the ceremony! Which shows how much he paid attention to our words.
    Set up a meeting with him and see for yourself how amazing he is!

Michele · Married on 09/02/2016

Larry of Bands of Gold Ceremonies made our wedding ceremony very special and unique. He took the time to get to know us and we were very happy with how our ceremony turned out. He made us feel comfortable as a couple and as individuals. He had our friends and family smiling. If you are looking for an officiant for your wedding, choose Larry from bands of gold!!