Church of Ancient Ways Reviews

356 | Kings Park, NY

356 Reviews for Church of Ancient Ways

356 Church of Ancient Ways Reviews

chelsea · Married on 11/11/2018

April is the officiant you’d want to choose!

We used April as our officiant for our wedding on 11.11.2018. She did such a great job that everybody was in awe. The ceremony written by April was so beautiful and fitting to us. My wife’s more religious as I am not, and she’s made it a perfect balance to make us both happy. The process of working with her was easy as she was willing to answer questions whenever we needed. The excitement she showed for marrying us made us feel so special that she truly cared about being part of our special day!

• Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 10/14/2018

Amazing Officiant!!!!

April was amazing! She wrote our ceremony from scratch and tailored it perfectly after meeting with us for a short time. From what we heard there was not a dry eye in the house at our wedding! People were raving about her! We highly recommend!!!!

• Alicia

Alicia Hersh · Married on 10/13/2018

It was simply amazing

Rev. Deb was perfect. She made our ceremony so special and full of light and love and laughs. After the ceremony all our guest approached and told us how great she was and they just loved her. She made everyone feel like they were apart of it. It was a very special day. Thanks to her

Amanda Desantolo · Married on 09/30/2018

Wonderful Experience!!

Working with April was such a great experience- she helped us a create a ceremony that was truly our own with just the right amount of guidance along the way so that the experience was never stressful. April was always professional and responsive, and always a pleasure to work with. We would highly recommend!!

Barry · Married on 09/28/2018

We had the best time working with April as she made the whole process easy and fun and delivered an outstanding ceremony. From the start April was very open and easy to talk to and managed all of our expectations for what lay ahead. She worked with us together and individually so we could really personalize our ceremony. We were both really happy with the direction and choices we were able to make. The ceremony was beautiful and we loved every minute of it. April made he whole process easy for us and our wedding party and even took some great photos for us! After the ceremony, we received so many positive comments from our guests and in the days after, its all people could talk about, which made us so happy. Many thanks to April for making our wedding day so special, we will never forget it

Robin · Married on 09/14/2018

She was excellent. We received so many compliments on our ceremony. Personable and entertaining. We highly recommend!!

Sami · Married on 09/01/2018

Pastor April was absolutely wonderful! We just got married this past Saturday, September 1, 2018 and she was brilliant. We met with her for a short while back in March to go over some things and it was amazing how she captured my husband and I in that amount of time, she had me in tears, happy tears of course. I would definitely recommend her for any wedding! 11 out of 10!! Thank you! :)

Jillian · Married on 08/30/2018

Great ceremony wasn’t a dry eye in the crowd!
    April is one of a kind sincere and really gets to know you as a couple! She made our ceremony so special we loved it!
    Highly recommend her
    You won’t be disappointed

Kelly · Married on 08/26/2018

Pastore April did our wedding 2 weeks ago and we love her she did my brothers wedding and my sis wedding she is the best she is helpful , sweet she made our wedding beautiful .

Christina · Married on 08/25/2018

Pastor April was absolutely AMAZING! Not only was she great at the Ceremony she helped us every step of the way before. I didn't even meet her in person before she married us that day and i already knew she was going to be great. She makes you your own keepsake certificate and gives you a binder of you whole ceremony in the end, she's early, prepares you for the whole thing before it starts, dresses appropriately and is super sweet. I can not thank her enough for the experience she has given my husband and myself. It was all made so personal and sweet. It made our marriage experience one we will never forget. April is on top of everything, quickly responds and is on point. Her energy is great and we are truly happy with the results we have gotten, i will defiantly be recommending her to any family and friends that i have getting married in the future. Thank you April for all you have done!!

• User7132062 · Recently married

April, our ceremony was soooo beautiful, its crazy to think within that short time meeting with you over 2 years ago and you were able to truly capture our personalities and best relay our love story for our family and friends. There was not a dry eye in the place. You were truly so amazing and we were so blessed and honored to have had you assist us in delivering our vows.

Nikki · Married on 08/17/2018

April was absolutely amazing throughout the entire process from meeting with us to start writing our ceremony, to back and forth emailing with us to ensure that the ceremony was exactly how we wanted it, to making last minute changes for us, all the way up until the day of, where she delivered an amazing ceremony and took pictures for us! Everyone couldn't stop talking about how amazing the ceremony was and how beautiful her delivery was. Thank you April! (Attached are all pictures that April took and put on Facebook for us!)

Church of Ancient Ways 1
    Church of Ancient Ways 2
    Church of Ancient Ways 3
    Church of Ancient Ways 4
    Church of Ancient Ways 5

danielle · Married on 08/10/2018

Pastor April made our ceremony absolutely perfect. We met with her for one hour in the early stages of our planning and it felt like she had known us for years. She understood the message we wanted to present in our ceremony perfectly and incorporated my fiancée's stepdaughter in a beautiful ay through a children's gift ceremony. She is a true professional, very knowledgeable, and was extremely helpful throughout the entire process. She gave our ceremony the personal touch we were looking for and we highly recommend her!

Jillian · Married on 08/05/2018

AMAZING! She helped us through everything. We had no idea what we were doing when it came to writing vows or creating the ceremony that we wanted and she helped us every step of the way. She was incredibly patient and helpful. She knew exactly what to say in order to describe out relationship. She made the day easy and everything that we wanted it to be. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for an officiant!

Denise · Married on 07/29/2018

From the moment we met Pastor April, we felt like we were old friends. By asking questions and having a casual conversation, she writes your story into the most beautiful, personal ceremony
    We couldn’t have asked for a better wedding

Church of Ancient Ways 6

Lisa · Married on 07/21/2018

April was informative, charismatic, attentive to detail, and took the time out to hear my wife and I’s love story to then share it in a beautiful speech. Everyone has ranted and raved about the ceremony that April provided. People asked us if she knew us all of our lives! She is worth every dime and penny and you will not be dissatisfied! She’s simply amazing!

Samantha · Married on 07/20/2018

Pastor April was amazing! She was early as promised, dressed appropriately, and held the attention of the audience. She met with us prior to the wedding despite our crazy work schedules and figured out exactly what we wanted (even though we didn’t know what wanted until she helped us). She was a pleasure to work with and very responsive via email and phone. I HIGHLY recommend her :-).

Carin · Married on 07/15/2018

There's not enough words to express how amazing Pastor April is! From the moment we contacted her up until our wedding day, she was so great to work with. She was so kind and friendly which is why we chose her to be our wedding officiant. She made a point to reach out to us and follow up quickly when we needed more information or had a question about something. She was so positive and radiant that every one of our wedding guests had nothing but nice things to say about her. They loved her energy and how she presented herself (we did also!!) I am so happy we chose her as our officiant because she truly made our experience amazing. I would recommend her to anyone! We adore you Pastor April. Love, Carin & Cosmo :)

Marianne · Married on 07/13/2018

We met April at a wedding expo at the Larkfield in 2016. We liked her energy immediately and her experience as a reverend. We were married on 7/13/2018 and the ceremony was beautiful. We heard from several guests how much they loved her service. We highly recommend getting to know April!

Tara · Married on 07/12/2018

April married us on 7/12/18. We immediately felt comfortable and connected with her from the moment we met her. She is extremely detailed and considerate of who we are as a couple. Our ceremony was absolutely beautiful and her words and way she held the ceremony made it so much more perfect. Our families and friends still cannot say enough wonderful things about her. It was an honor to have April marry us.

Lisa · Married on 07/05/2018

I don’t know where to start with reviewing Pastor April, except that 5 stars isn’t enough for her. I’ve known Pastor April for many years through working at catering myself, and seeing her perform wedding after wedding at our venue. I always said if I ever got married, it had to be her performing the ceremony. I called her immediately once I booked my venue and told her she had to be there. She made sure she was free and I was so excited! My husband and I met with her at her home and she asked us questions about our relationship and family, and there were tears flowing that night already. She was able to immediately put our relationship into these beautiful words that I just couldn’t keep the tears contained. She not only met my expectations for our ceremony, but exceeded them. I truly can’t say enough positive things about Pastor April. If you book her for your wedding, you will be truly happy with the results.

Church of Ancient Ways 7

Tina · Married on 07/01/2018

We couldn’t be any any more happier with how our ceremony turned out. I would highly recommend!!

Judith · Married on 06/30/2018

April is absolutely amazing. She will transform your words into something beautiful. She will not disappoint. She will give you a personal intimate ceremony that everyone will be complimenting you for days. We will definitely recommend April!

Church of Ancient Ways 8
    Church of Ancient Ways 14
    Church of Ancient Ways 15
    Church of Ancient Ways 16

Laura · Married on 06/09/2018

April is absolutely amazing! She made this process so unbelievably easy and stress-free. This was one of the easiest parts of our wedding planning. Our ceremony was beautiful and one to remember always. We received so many compliments at our cocktail hour, many having said that they never have witnessed a ceremony in that fashion: personal, intimate, and truly grasping the couple's personalities. April is the best at what she does, she is brilliant at putting your thoughts onto paper and relaying the message you want to make. Highly recommend to anyone who is looking for an officiant for their wedding!