Tricia LaPonte Photography

Baldwin, NY View map
$3,800 Most Popular Price

$3,800 Most Popular Price

I'm Tricia, a born and bred Long Islander!

(There are no better bagels or pizza than here!!)

If you've come this far, you've figured out I am a wedding and family photographer.

Here are a few other things about me:

In marketing they tell you to select 3 words that describe your brand, this is what I came up with:

Light Chaser, Problem Solver, Active Observer

I get (ridiculously) excited about capturing the most important parts of your lives. The little details, natural moments that might otherwise go unnoticed, and gorgeous timeless portraits.

For the last 10 years I have had the pleasure of being witness to amazing weddings and watching families grow. Since high school I have loved all things art related.

Each couple and family gets one on one attention; from consults, to custom timelines, anything I can do to help you (and me!) stress less and enjoy the moment more.

I believe that perspective is everything.

I believe in being upfront and transparent.

Some snippets into what else makes me happy :)

• Fall is my favorite season. Cozy sweaters, PSLs, pumpkin picking and all fall activities.

• I like snazzy old timey words.

• I love Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas.

• Once Upon a Time: I wanted to be a singer/songwriter. I was a theater geek in high school and college, as well as on the school newspaper.

• I really like lists, and organization, spending a day cleaning and organizing things is the most satisfying experience!

• I'm HUGE on animal rescue, all three of my pets were rescued and are a gigantic part of our family.

• I Love: Ladybugs! They mean luck and love, best of all...polka dots!

• I grew up thinking that New York was America.

• ...and finally, I'm afraid of escalators, I don't know why.

I married my best friend in 2008, a literary loving, comic book geek, magician in a DIY/offbeat wedding. We are also super laid back, but also, uptight and anxious parents to a totally rad 6 year old kid!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,800

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Albums
Flush Mount

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Save the Date

• Cassandra
    Cassandra Married on 08/13/2021

Amazing Wedding Photos!

Working with Tricia was a pleasure for my August 13th 2021 wedding! She was very responsive to any questions I had and on the day of the wedding she was prompt and ready to go. She made me and my husband feel comfortable posing for photos without it feeling too staged. We loved how natural the pictures turned out. We are in love with our wedding photos and are receiving compliments from friends and family about how good they are. We highly recommend Tricia to anyone looking for an extremely talented wedding photographer!
  • Robert
    Robert L. Married on 11/11/2018

Made Our Wedding Day Phenomenal (dont look anywhere else)

First off, I never write reviews, but I had to write one for this photographer and her second shooter. No need to look at any other photographers out there, if youre on long island, this is your best bet. Reasonable prices. Our wedding was 11/11/18, post wedding, completely unsolicited review.
    The 4 Best points of the day:
    1) Trisha and her second shooter Connie, were absolutely flexible, professional and unphased by some morning delays. Plans changed on the fly, and they were SO reassuring and helpful. They worked extremely hard to de-stress all of us, and ended up getting a ton of great pictures. The rest of the event went well after some morning issues regarding make-up and bridal hair prep not being done on time.
    2) When we were on the dance floor they werent in the way. Just present (having a fun time) not intrusively in the way like you've seen some photographers/videographers. They were just this fun energy, sometimes dancing, laughing, joking... they looked like they were having a good time shooting and enjoying the wedding! At the end of the night, we couldnt think of any time where they intruded on the moment. Just took in everything through their cameras. It was really remarkable.
    3) Preliminary photos we saw were outrageously good. We got a bunch of teasers back, and they made us look great!
    4) Energy was positive and fun. Never pushy, very kind and directive in the way they wanted you to pose to get your best angles. Constantly adjusting clothing and making sure everything in the shot was perfect.

Would give 10/10, enthusiastically recommend!!!!!!!!!!!
    Sarah Married on 10/14/2018

Tricia is the absolute best

I don’t even know where to begin with Tricia, she is beyond amazing, not only did she answer every one of my anxious/stressed emails with lightening speed, our pictures (which also came back in lightening speed) were perfect. I think the easiest way to sum it up is that at the end of our wedding, my now husband, who HATES having his photo taken, commented how amazing Tricia and her second photographer, Connie, were, and how he was not irritated at all by the photo taking process - especially because while we knew they were there, they were not “in your face.” Tricia and Connie were so fun to work with, the photos came out more perfect than I could have ever imagined, and the process was beyond smooth. Having been at other weddings where the photographers force stuffy type photos, where no one looks comfortable, or someone is standing awkwardly, and can be a little too formal, this was a welcome relief! Our faces hurt from the natural smiles, not the awkward forced ones. I would highly recommend Tricia if you are seeking a friendly, loving, obviously passionate, talented photographer, who is going to get the most perfect shot, even if it means climbing up a rickety ladder, and will make you laugh and feel super comfortable along the way.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

• Elena & Stephen
    43 photos · 05/25/2018

Pricing

Capture the Moment Studios Capture the Moment Studios Wedding Photographers

Tricia is amazing! One of the best photographer's I know.

Baldwin, NY, 11510
516.537.8152

Monday-Thursday 5pm-9pm Weekend availability depends on booking schedule.
Location of (Tricia LaPonte Photography)

Other vendors in Long Island for your wedding