75-400
Guest Capacity
Indoor/Outdoor
Venue Setting

About Bridgeview Yacht Club

Exclusively yours... Bridgeview specializes in celebrating one wedding at a time in our elegant waterfront estate.

You and your guests will privately enjoy strolling through our lush gardens and spacious courtyards. Our facility features a Nantucket styled cocktail room that precedes your reception in our majestic ballroom, all nestled dockside where you can enjoy the truly unique atmosphere that our waterfront offers.

Our creative chefs will delight you with a variety of cuisines. From the owners and managers to our helpful wait staff you will enjoy the hospitality and personal attention that you deserve in our elegant waterfront estate.

Categories: Wedding Venue, Rehearsal Dinner

Lighting/Sound (1)
Cash Bar (1)
Lighting (1)

2.4

This venue is gorgeous and I would've loved to have booked with them. We are looking for a Wednesday in March so I don't expect many events will be happening that day. Unfortunately, we came across several issues:

1. Multiple *wedding* websites show this location as having a minimum between 50 and 75. My wedding will likely be a maximum of 80 guests. The guest count was not mentioned once in the emails I had with the staff. When we arrived for a tour we were asked if we'd be having 125 guests. When I was surprised and said no, the staff became slightly more dismissive towards us (like we weren't worth their time). Later when we were going over the packages she told us that she definitely mentioned the guest count and *I* must have missed it. I reread all of our messages and it was never mentioned. The apology was halfhearted (because she thought it was our fault). Already inattentive towards giving us information.
2. During the tour we were going through the different rooms. We were told that under no circumstances would we be allowed to use the grand ballroom except if we needed the ceremony indoors (and we'd get maybe 1/3 of the space to use). I was completely fine with that because I think having that small number of guests in that large room would make the party look empty. But even if I felt otherwise, there was zero room for discussion. The room we'd be using was honestly the perfect size for our guest count.
3. The bridal suite was large and beautiful. There was plenty of space for us to keep everything in order and transition from the ceremony to cocktail hour to reception and after. When I asked to see it I was told we wouldn't be allowed access to it and, in more polite wording, there was not point in showing it to us. I asked anyway and loved it. The staff told me only parties of 125+ guests would have access to it. I was told by the staff that the owner would be asked whether we'd be able to use the space during, you know, our

Profile Picture Lauren, 12/31/20, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

My husband and I got married at Bridgeview a week and a half ago on Christmas weekend and I can't even begin to describe how amazing the experience and the team were! We attended a wedding there 3 years before our own and had a fantastic time so we decided to pursue it for ours. We met with Samantha and were blown away by how accommodating and professional she was. She took us through what our experience of the day would be and we knew we were signing immediately. As an event planner myself, I have very specific and high expectations and Samantha, Eric (our maitre d) and Kristen (our bridal attendant) blew them out of the water! From every question to every request, before we asked it, it was answered or taken care of. It's almost two weeks later, and our guests are still talking about how they had a wonderful experience too. We loved working with you guys and you made our day incredible!! Thank you so so much!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 12/22/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Valet, Wheelchair Access, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Rentals, Set Up, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Chairs, Dance Floor, Drapery, Furniture, Tables, Indoor

Bridgeview Yacht Club Pricing

22 Photos

Bridgeview Photo Gallery

34 Photos

1 ENDORSEMENT
One of the best venues around. Also our favorite!

Events

80 Waterfront Boulevard, Island Park, NY 11558   See On Map
516-432-2400 (phone) 516-432-1057 (fax)
Bridgeview Yacht Club is a wedding Venue from Long Island. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Rockaway, Nassau, and Suffolk. Bridgeview Yacht Club is a professional wedding Venue that has been part of the Long Island wedding industry for 16 years. We specialize in Waterfront Weddings.