50-320
Guest Capacity
Indoor/Outdoor
Venue Setting

About The Village Club at Lake Success

The Village Club at Lake Success sits on the edge of pristine Lake Success with breathtaking views of tranquil waters and lush foliage. We invite you to celebrate your wedding, or next special event, against a backdrop of Spanish-deco architecture and impeccably manicured greens. Indulge in an exclusive country club atmosphere that is also conveniently located—less than 20 miles from New York City and easily accessible to all points on Long Island. The Club’s elegant banquet room boasts dramatic floor-to-ceiling windows and an outdoor terrace that is perfect for al fresco cocktails or an outside wedding ceremony. Philip Stone Caterers’ unsurpassed service, magnificent menu design, and delectable cuisine further enhance The Village Club’s exquisite setting.

Categories: Wedding Venue, Rehearsal Dinner

Event Rentals (1)
House Liquor (1)
Specialty Beer (1)

Village Club Review
WORTH. EVERY. PENNY. That is all that needs to be said about my experience with the Village Club at Lake Success. From the moment we went to look at this venue, I fell in love with the gorgeous ballroom and facilities. Our wedding liaison, Tracy, did a terrific job from top to bottom. She was very honest and up front with us from the get go about the financial end of things which we appreciated it. Also, her recommendations for the best food and details were on point - especially the chicken and waffles entree and the Fall Harvest table as our guests were departing. She answered all of my annoying questions quickly and never made me feel like I was a burden. I asked her opinion on everything from table cloths to cake design, and I really valued the honest responses she was able to guide me with. Our guests RAVED about the food, especially the sushi station. Our bridal attendant Kevin was great and made sure we got to try all of the food - I was determined not to be one of those brides who was too busy to eat!! The ballroom was gorgeous, especially with the extra lighting. Our photos on the patio, bridge, and grounds came out so beautifully with the fall foliage. Everyone on the staff made us feel like their top priority and attended to a very detailed itinerary and list of requests that I had provided. Overall, I couldn’t have asked for a more professional and smoothly run experience - you won’t regret having your wedding here!!

Profile Picture Molly, 11/24/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Liability Insurance, Set Up, Indoor, Chairs, Tables, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

I recently got married on August 12th, 2017 at The Village Club at Lake Success and I could not be happier. I saw The Village Club in a bridal magazine and decided to check it out after speaking to family and friends and hearing nothing but amazing reviews. When I first arrived at The Village Club and met with Tracy. Her energy and pure enthusiasm for her job and the amazing food at The Village Club made me love the place even more. The ballroom has beautiful wood floors that overlook the lake and with the uplighting it makes the room look super romantic! Tracy was my Event Planner and point person through all the planning. She always answered her emails and calls promptly, gave the best recommendations, and calmed my nerves. She was patient with my million questions and was always available to give advice on ways to make my wedding the best it could be! Christina was my bridal attendant and she was amazing. She knew what I needed before I could even ask. She made sure I ate as well as my husband, always had water and that my drink was constantly refilled. She was there as emotional support through out the night and was truly such a great person! Anthony and Nicole were the managers and they made sure the wedding went off without a hitch. They were extremely professional and super friendly. Anthony constantly would check in with me to make sure I was happy and Nicole was always asking if I needed anything. My wedding was what I always dreamed it would be. It was perfect thanks to the staff at The Village Club. They offer so many options to make each wedding unique and special. We had a huge raw bar at cocktail hour, a dessert parade with more dessert then you can imagine, a White Caste stand and a microbrewery setup overlooking the lake just to name a few. I am so happy that my husband and I got married at The Village Club, my guests can not stop talking about the amazing time they had, the great food and the gorgeous venue!

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/12/17, 2 Reviews

220x220 sq 1500908566269 dsc5557 edit
220x220 sq 1500908585809 cindy andy wed color 503

318 Lakeville Road, Great Neck, NY 11020   See On Map
516-829-5493 (phone)
The Village Club at Lake Success is a wedding venue from Long Island NY. We service weddings throughout the local area, including New York City, Hamptons, and Long Island. The Village Club at Lake Success is a professional wedding venue that has been part of the Long Island NY wedding industry for 74 years. We specialize in extravagant events.