The Village Club at Lake Success

318 Lakeville Road, Great Neck, NY 11020 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Guest capacity 160 to 300
Availability Check your date

About The Village Club at Lake Success

A pristine country club on the outside and a contemporary event space on the inside. The Village Club at Lake Success feels like a posh venue right out of Manhattan. Exposed brick walls, luxe chandeliers, and dark wood floors juxtapose the traditional golf course setting. This versatile space is a showstopper no matter how it is styled. Where else can you find a photo worthy location at every turn? From the outdoor patios overlooking the golf course to the terrace and floor-to-ceiling windows just yards away from the lake, the views are stunning no matter the season. Hand-crafted cocktails, progressive main course pairings and a whimsical dessert parade, the contemporary food, catered by Philip Stone Caterers matches the atmosphere.

Facilities and Capacity
This venue can accommodate up to 320 guests in their luxurious spaces. They offer a variety of spaces, including the terraces, the Grill Room and the Ballroom. The first terrace offers a view of the golf course, and their second terrace is right outside of the ballroom. It has both lakeside and golf course views. The Grill Room is a restaurant that can be transformed into an event space. With its red and black accents, it makes for an intimate and sleek reception space. The Grill Room also has a wrap-around terrace, a large bar and a double-sided fireplace. The Ballroom, which is their premier event space, has dark wood flooring, suede wall coverings and a faux exposed brick wall. Reminiscent of a Manhattan loft, this is a beautiful and elegant space for your reception. A bridal suite is also available.

The Village Club at Lake Success is a full-service venue with event planning and in-house catering. Couples who book the venue have the option of event rentals. A list of their services include:

• Cake
  • Indoor Event Space
  • Reception Area
  • Wireless Internet

Cuisine
This venue offers a variety of serving options, including a buffet, stations and plated dinners. They can also host a cocktail reception, complete with hors d’oeuvres and servers. Their cuisine styles are limitless. Some of their options include:

• Asian
  • Mediterranean
  • Mexican
  • Middle Eastern

Other Services
The Village Club at Lake Success offers bar services. They can serve house beer, liquor and wine, as well as a signature drink. Their other services include the following:

• Bartenders

The Village Club at Lake Success 5
The Village Club at Lake Success 6
The Village Club at Lake Success 7

rohaneh · Married on 12/17/2017

I cannot put into words how speechless and amazed I was on the day of my Wedding. It all fell together so seamlessly which I think speaks volumes on the quality of attention and service I was given by my Wedding Coordinator Pejy. My fiance and I booked the venue after having looked everywhere on the Island and being disappointed. I was about to book with a venue in Manhattan, when on a whim I figured I would stop by and see this venue since it was on my way home. Talk about Meant to be. I was met by Pejy who I cannot praise enough, He was a delight to meet in person and made me feel like We could make this happen....especially since My fiance and I wanted to get married by December and it was September. Well let's just say you can plan a magnificent wedding in three months, but with the right help. Pejy gave me several great vendor options, and made sure we stayed on budget and on our timeline. I cannot repeat myself when I say my experience at the club and with Pejy are truly one of a kind and I will forever be grateful to him for his true care and attention to our special day. The Village Club itself is a beautiful Venue, It's truly unlike any venue on Long Island. It's sheek without being sterile, and right next to Lake Success which adds to the beauty of this venue. The food was amazing, My guests were all beyond shocked at the quantity let alone the quality of the food. I'll be honest the day of my wedding I gave myself little expectations except the mindset of I'm marrying my best friend and my family will be there so that's all that matters, but...When I saw my ballroom I was shocked, It was everything I had imagined and more. My Maitre D' Kevin was also the kindest most understanding attentive Maitre D I could of wished for. He helped make the entire night flawless, and I've heard from many friends who had weddings, that they didn't have time to eat or time to enjoy their own wedding. That was not my case at all. He made sure we ate and partied all night

The Village Club at Lake Success 15
    The Village Club at Lake Success 16
    The Village Club at Lake Success 17
    The Village Club at Lake Success 18

Molly · Married on 11/24/2017

Village Club Review
    WORTH. EVERY. PENNY. That is all that needs to be said about my experience with the Village Club at Lake Success. From the moment we went to look at this venue, I fell in love with the gorgeous ballroom and facilities. Our wedding liaison, Tracy, did a terrific job from top to bottom. She was very honest and up front with us from the get go about the financial end of things which we appreciated it. Also, her recommendations for the best food and details were on point - especially the chicken and waffles entree and the Fall Harvest table as our guests were departing. She answered all of my annoying questions quickly and never made me feel like I was a burden. I asked her opinion on everything from table cloths to cake design, and I really valued the honest responses she was able to guide me with. Our guests RAVED about the food, especially the sushi station. Our bridal attendant Kevin was great and made sure we got to try all of the food - I was determined not to be one of those brides who was too busy to eat!! The ballroom was gorgeous, especially with the extra lighting. Our photos on the patio, bridge, and grounds came out so beautifully with the fall foliage. Everyone on the staff made us feel like their top priority and attended to a very detailed itinerary and list of requests that I had provided. Overall, I couldn’t have asked for a more professional and smoothly run experience - you won’t regret having your wedding here!!

The Village Club at Lake Success 19
    The Village Club at Lake Success 20
    The Village Club at Lake Success 21
    The Village Club at Lake Success 22

The Village Club at Lake Success FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 1,000.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 750.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 750.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, China, Clean Up, Event Planning, Flatware, Glassware, Lighting/Sound, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), House Liquor, House Wine
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 300
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 160
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 1
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Banquet Hall, Country/Golf Club
  • What event services do you offer? Bar Services, Cake, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Liability Insurance, Lighting / Sound, Set Up, Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Stations
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available? Chairs, Dance Floor, Lighting, Tables
  • What months are included in your peak season? April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, March, December

• 318 Lakeville Road Great Neck, New York, 11020 See on map