The Village Club at Lake Success Reviews

44 | Great Neck, NY

44 Reviews for The Village Club at Lake Success

Steven Kresch · Married on 06/01/2019

Beautiful setting. The food was great. Very responsive to our requests.

Very happy with the Village Club. The venue is beautiful and they delivered on everything they said they would. The food was amazing in cocktail hour and at dinner. Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/15/2019

Allie · Married on 04/26/2019

Best day ever

If you are a bride looking for a wedding venue, stop looking! The Village Club of Lake success is the perfect place. I had my wedding there in April and it exceeded my expectations! The food is absolutely delicious, the service is great and the atmosphere is so different from any other venue. Very trendy yet classic and elegant. We received so many complements from our guests that it was the best wedding they had ever been to. We agree :)

Shoutout to Barry and Kevin who took such great care of us from start to finish...we couldn’t have done it without them.

Have your wedding at the Village Club, you will NOT be disappointed!!!!!

Sent on 05/20/2019

Nicole · Married on 04/21/2018

My husband and I got married at The Village Club on April 21st 2018 and I cannot even express how amazing the entire experience was. We worked with Pejy who is by far the best coordinator and we had Tom and Kevin work with us day of. The room looked amazing and the the food was absolutely unbelieve that I still get people calling me raving about the food. This is a live golf course so prior to our reception there were people still golfing but honestly the staff works to well together that you don’t even notice. We took pictures all around the grounds and I didn’t even notice the golfers. If you’re looking for a place that has great food, single wedding at a time and beautiful decor this is the place to go.

Sent on 07/21/2018

rohaneh · Married on 12/17/2017

I cannot put into words how speechless and amazed I was on the day of my Wedding. It all fell together so seamlessly which I think speaks volumes on the quality of attention and service I was given by my Wedding Coordinator Pejy. My fiance and I booked the venue after having looked everywhere on the Island and being disappointed. I was about to book with a venue in Manhattan, when on a whim I figured I would stop by and see this venue since it was on my way home. Talk about Meant to be. I was met by Pejy who I cannot praise enough, He was a delight to meet in person and made me feel like We could make this happen....especially since My fiance and I wanted to get married by December and it was September. Well let's just say you can plan a magnificent wedding in three months, but with the right help. Pejy gave me several great vendor options, and made sure we stayed on budget and on our timeline. I cannot repeat myself when I say my experience at the club and with Pejy are truly one of a kind and I will forever be grateful to him for his true care and attention to our special day. The Village Club itself is a beautiful Venue, It's truly unlike any venue on Long Island. It's sheek without being sterile, and right next to Lake Success which adds to the beauty of this venue. The food was amazing, My guests were all beyond shocked at the quantity let alone the quality of the food. I'll be honest the day of my wedding I gave myself little expectations except the mindset of I'm marrying my best friend and my family will be there so that's all that matters, but...When I saw my ballroom I was shocked, It was everything I had imagined and more. My Maitre D' Kevin was also the kindest most understanding attentive Maitre D I could of wished for. He helped make the entire night flawless, and I've heard from many friends who had weddings, that they didn't have time to eat or time to enjoy their own wedding. That was not my case at all. He made sure we ate and partied all night

Sent on 02/05/2018

Molly · Married on 11/24/2017

Village Club Review
    WORTH. EVERY. PENNY. That is all that needs to be said about my experience with the Village Club at Lake Success. From the moment we went to look at this venue, I fell in love with the gorgeous ballroom and facilities. Our wedding liaison, Tracy, did a terrific job from top to bottom. She was very honest and up front with us from the get go about the financial end of things which we appreciated it. Also, her recommendations for the best food and details were on point - especially the chicken and waffles entree and the Fall Harvest table as our guests were departing. She answered all of my annoying questions quickly and never made me feel like I was a burden. I asked her opinion on everything from table cloths to cake design, and I really valued the honest responses she was able to guide me with. Our guests RAVED about the food, especially the sushi station. Our bridal attendant Kevin was great and made sure we got to try all of the food - I was determined not to be one of those brides who was too busy to eat!! The ballroom was gorgeous, especially with the extra lighting. Our photos on the patio, bridge, and grounds came out so beautifully with the fall foliage. Everyone on the staff made us feel like their top priority and attended to a very detailed itinerary and list of requests that I had provided. Overall, I couldn’t have asked for a more professional and smoothly run experience - you won’t regret having your wedding here!!

Sent on 03/13/2018

Jessica · Married on 08/12/2017

I recently got married on August 12th, 2017 at The Village Club at Lake Success and I could not be happier. I saw The Village Club in a bridal magazine and decided to check it out after speaking to family and friends and hearing nothing but amazing reviews. When I first arrived at The Village Club and met with Tracy. Her energy and pure enthusiasm for her job and the amazing food at The Village Club made me love the place even more. The ballroom has beautiful wood floors that overlook the lake and with the uplighting it makes the room look super romantic! Tracy was my Event Planner and point person through all the planning. She always answered her emails and calls promptly, gave the best recommendations, and calmed my nerves. She was patient with my million questions and was always available to give advice on ways to make my wedding the best it could be! Christina was my bridal attendant and she was amazing. She knew what I needed before I could even ask. She made sure I ate as well as my husband, always had water and that my drink was constantly refilled. She was there as emotional support through out the night and was truly such a great person! Anthony and Nicole were the managers and they made sure the wedding went off without a hitch. They were extremely professional and super friendly. Anthony constantly would check in with me to make sure I was happy and Nicole was always asking if I needed anything. My wedding was what I always dreamed it would be. It was perfect thanks to the staff at The Village Club. They offer so many options to make each wedding unique and special. We had a huge raw bar at cocktail hour, a dessert parade with more dessert then you can imagine, a White Caste stand and a microbrewery setup overlooking the lake just to name a few. I am so happy that my husband and I got married at The Village Club, my guests can not stop talking about the amazing time they had, the great food and the gorgeous venue!

Sent on 09/10/2017

Danielle · Married on 11/13/2016

From the moment I stepped inside the Village Club at Lake Success, and met my wedding coordinator, Pejy Kash, I knew I was in love (with both of them!). The space was big enough to accommodate my large wedding, with a huge dance floor, and the decor is elegant but not overdone. I also loved the views of Lake Success and the potential for outdoor photos. Pejy is amazing --- he's a total expert on planning the perfect wedding, but also attentive and so much fun to work with! He put me at ease and kept me laughing at every step of the wedding planning process and helped me, my fiance, and our parents decide on the right details for our day and our crowd. A month after the wedding, we're still hearing rave reviews about the food, the beautiful venue and how much fun everyone had. Also, our bridal attendant Patty and maitre d' Anthony made sure the day of our wedding was flawless and they did a phenomenal job. I honestly cannot recommend the Village Club highly enough. Thank you Pejy for the most beautiful day of our lives!

Sent on 12/26/2016

arielle · Married on 10/23/2016

I cannot give enough positive feedback about this venue and the staff. I wish there was an option for 100 stars! Pejy was absolutely incredible! He made sure that every detail was flawless, thank you from the bottom of my heart. I myself am in the wedding industry and I was so impressed with the level of QUALITY service we received. On the day of, the entire staff was was wonderful and accommodating. Kevin who was designated our bridal attendant was always available and incredibly helpful! The guests raved about the food and the overall experience they had. If I could do it all over again, I wouldn't change a thing. Cheers!! The Atlas- Thanopoulos family loves you!

Sent on 11/03/2016

Tina · Married on 10/09/2016

We all hope that our wedding will be picture perfect, and pray all of our guests will be talking about how amazing it was for weeks and weeks. Well if this sounds like you, then definitely check out the Village Club at Lake Success. My husband and I got married the weekend of October 9th, and we are still hearing from everyone that we had the best wedding they have ever been to! Tracy was my contact from the first appointment to the day of and we still keep in touch. We have become friends because from our daily contacts, yes I was emailing her almost everyday, and she made sure everything was picture perfect. She went over and beyond for me, went the extra mile and always made me feel like I was her only client. Her responsiveness was incredible. We started texting vs emailing at the end. I can't say enough about her. She made the whole wedding process so seamless and smooth for me. I wasn't stressed at all with dealing with the venue. Then the day of, I met my bridal attendant Kevin, he was serving my husband and I all night and made us feel like royalty. I didn't have to ask her anything, he just knew what I needed before I needed it! A drink, food, a cool towel if I was dancing for a while, change of shoes, I mean anything. LOVE YOU KEVIN! Then, the food, OMG, I can't believe how good all of the food was from cocktail hour to them main course. My picky family could not believe how good the filet was, and that the sign of a good place! We honestly had the wedding our of dreams, and beyond. It's Thanksgiving and I am writing this because I thought to myself, what am I most thankful for, and I said my husband and the amazing wedding we had two months ago. Thank you Village Club for going beyond our wildest dreams and creating memories we will have forever!

Sent on 11/24/2016

V · Married on 09/30/2016

When we first started looking for venues, we stayed away from country clubs and golf courses, since we were opting for a more unique and less traditional venue. However, after seeing several other places that were either too expensive, or too outdated, we decided to give the Village Club a look. From the minute we walked in, we were impressed by the grounds and the beautifully updated interior. Pejy told us from the start that there were no Saturdays available for all of 2016, but we were happy to have a Friday wedding. The price was comparable to other places we looked at, but included a wider variety of food options, & allowed us to have the whole place to ourselves for the day of the wedding, since there is only one event per day. We figured that they had to be doing something right if it was this booked up!! Working with Pejy was terrific; he always answered our questions quickly, overseeing everything from the smallest detail to the entire schedule. He was always there to lend advice but was also ready to listen, no matter what our decision was.

On the big day, I had Kevin as my bridal attendant & he was wonderful. He was constantly there to give me drinks/food, and even helped the moms bustle my dress! He was never in the way & was always just a quick call away. He made sure that me & my husband got a chance to sample a wide variety of our hors d'oeuvres, as well as our dinner entrees. We never really had to ask for anything.

We were very pleased that everyone told us that the food was amazing (including the foodies in attendance!) They also said it was one of the best weddings that they had been to! This was no doubt due to the tremendous effort put forth by all of the staff members, from the waiters & bartenders, to the chefs & our wonderful maitre’d Anthony. He was constantly making sure that everything was running smoothly & checked in with us & our parents several times throughout the night. Everyone worked hard to make our special day perfect!

Sent on 10/03/2016

Catherine · Married on 07/30/2016

When we committed to Philip Stone Caterers a year before our wedding day, there were only two Saturday evenings available. The one we selected and the Saturday after Thanksgiving. This should be the first sign on how much this venue is in demand. Why might you ask?

First - the food is absolutely delicious, presentations very creative, and menu diverse.
    Second - Pejy is the bomb !!!! He and his crew made sure that everything would be perfect and as we requested.
    Third - the space is large comfortable and beautiful.

If you are a Foodie and want a venue that is absolutely amazing, search no other. If you are lucky enough to get Pejy as your coordinator you should be very happy.

Sent on 08/19/2016

sophia · Married on 06/18/2016

PERFECTION is all I have to say about The Village Club and their entire staff.Our very first appointment was with Tom and Nicole.They were both absolutely fabulous, professional, accommodating, patient, and a blast to work with(I could keep going).They are just genius' at their job ! We knew as soon as we walked in that we were going to be getting married there. We were blown away by their beautiful golf course, their huge and modern ball room and chic style throughout. It was exactly what we were looking for.Tom and Nicole worked with us from the beginning to end and were SO helpful with every single detail.We are so lucky and blessed to have been given such a great team who made sure our dreams became a reality.Our guests were ravinggggg about the food, and service the day of the wedding. Everyone had a blast.Cocktail hour is amazing and they give you so many choices and stations to choose from.The day of our wedding we had Anthony and Kevin attend to us.Anthony, the Maitre D was awesome !He made sure we were taken care of the entire night, made sure everything ran smoothly, and also took great care of all our guests.To the point where he came around and passed out shots to everyone which was amazing because he had everyone on their feet.Kevin was so helpful and attended to all of our needs.The ONLY thing I would say they have to improve on is the areas in which you are allowed to take pictures on the golf course. They are a little up tight and strict about it because of the golfers.Golfers do get priority so we were a little limited as to where we can take pictures and how much time we had.We felt a little rushed and they were on top of our photographer to finish up quickly.The beauty of booking the VC is that you don't have to go to a separate location for pictures since the grounds are so beautiful.I wish I can re-live it all again. Our experience was so pleasant and couldn't have asked for anything more.I would 1000% recommend VC to anyone!They are the best!

Sent on 10/22/2016

Nicole · Married on 05/26/2016

Super easy to work with, beautiful venue, amazing kosher caterer, all around PERFECT! Tom and Nicole are the best people to work with! Everyone was in awe of the venue, food and service. We wouldn't have done it any other way, our vision came true. THANK YOU VCLS (especially Tom and Nicole) for all of your amazing hard work !

Sent on 06/27/2016

I was recently referred to the Village Club at Lake Success by a close friend who was married there last summer. I was given an appointment to meet with a Ms Tracy Rubenstien their sales associate and event planner. My wedding is next March and i am a nervous groom as i am getting married for the first time. Tracy was so creative, warm, assuring, and professional. I am very excited now to work with her and for my wedding date to come!! My fiance' adored her which is also a huge plus in the process. I would highly recommend anyone to check out this venue and work with Tracy Rubenstien

Sent on 07/15/2015

Erika · Married on 11/06/2015

We just had our wedding at The Village Club this past Friday and I am still on a high and can't believe how PERFECT the event was! We worked with Nicole Price and throughout the planning process she promised me up and down that their service is unlike any other- she was not kidding! Each of our guests told us how wonderful the staff was and said they received individualized attention making their experience wonderful! The food was incredible, drinks were delicious and flowing, and Nicole as well as my bridal chaperone, Kevin, took care of all the details so that my husband and I could enjoy our party, and that's exactly what we did! I had not a single worry the day of my wedding because things ran so smoothly. Our guests were contacting us after the wedding saying it was most well executed and organized wedding they had ever been to. It was perfect! That's all I can say. It was just perfect!

Sent on 11/11/2015

Laura · Married on 08/08/2015

Our wedding was about three weeks ago and everything was wonderful. Nicole, Pejy, Tom and the whole staff were just amazing. Everything went wonderfully, we don't have any complaints. They were easy going and helpful. I sent Nicole lots of emails and always got a quick response. The staff also seams to work quite well as a team. They coordinated with our band and worked out the timeline for the night. They just told me that night, where I had to be when. The food was amazing and everyone was talking about the fish. Cocktail hour had lots of delicious food, and my only regret is that I didn't have time to try it all! They went over the top with dessert. We had 7 deserts in our contract for our dessert parade but they must have brought out at least 12 different desserts. We were asked ahead of time, if it would be ok with us if there was extra food for them to make more than what we had agreed upon. Our answer was of course yes! They brought out all sorts of wonderful things that we hadn't talked about in addition to those that we had agreed upon. It was great! I just couldn't possibly eat it all! We were also given a ton of left over food to take home the next day. The wxperience was wonderful, everything went perfectly and that is thanks to the great team at the Village Club. Many of our friends and family said to us on the way out that it was the best wedding that they had ever been to. The whole experience was wonderful, everything went perfectly and that is thanks to the great team at the Village Club.

Sent on 08/26/2015

Five star all around for the Village Club at Lake Success. Our wedding could not have been better! Pejy Kash, our Wedding Day On Site Coordinator and Nicole, our Maitre'D were the icing on the cake. Both were at our side step by step to make sure everything went perfectly. From the minute we stepped out of the Rolls to the last dance at 11:30 both were there to make sure everything would be above and beyond what we ever imagined. The food was over the top delicious and plentiful. Phillip Stone Caterers, who cater for the Village Club deserves the sixth star. Our guests marveled at the perfect quality and quantity of the food both at the cocktail hour and at the reception. There was no lag or lapse in timing........perfect tempo to the entire evening. The grounds were exquisitely landscaped…. a photographers dream ! What more can I say...look no further if you want a perfect wedding celebration from beginning to end!
    The Village Club at Lake Success with Phillip Stone Caterers is without a doubt over the top!

Sent on 07/09/2015

Nicole · Married on 05/29/2015

This venue deserve 10 stars and so do the staff ! Nicole, Tom, Anthony, really everyone at the Village Club were amazing ! From the service to the food to the attention to detail, this place went above and beyond. My guests can't stop talking about it ! If you want that one of a kind wedding that's actually worth spending the money on ! Then pick this venue !

Sent on 07/14/2015

Lauren · Married on 05/24/2015

The day was perfect. The food was perfect. Te presentation was perfect and the attention to every detail was perfect. Honestly I am so glad we found this place, it was our first venue we looked at and we were sold at first glance. So happy we chose this place and Melissa was amazingly attentive to every need. Thank you village club! My day was amazing :)

Sent on 06/01/2015

Amazing! I wish I could give 10 stars! We could not be happier! Tom and Nicole did an amazing job and the communication through out the planning process was great! I highly recommend if you want fairy tale wedding!

Sent on 04/15/2015

Bridget · Married on 10/10/2014

We searched for the right venue for months. From the moment we met Tom and Nicole, we knew we had the right location. When we booked, the venue was in the midst of redecorating and minor renovations. Tom walked us through each detail from the light fixtures to the color of the area rug - painting us a picture. He also did the same with each detail of the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception.

During our long engagement, Tom and Nicole (and frankly, everyone on their team) were responsive to our many, many questions and non-traditional requests (which didn't stump them once). Our food-tasting was a culinary delight filled with options to quench these 'foodies' tastes.

The process leading up to our wedding day was organized, communicative, and smooth. We arrived at the venue very early for photos on the beautiful grounds. Winnie was our bridal attendant and one of the reasons the day was so spectacular - she was one step ahead of all of my questions and requests. With the weather questionable, the team was able to quickly set up a romantic ceremony inside. Tom took some time to walk us through the ballroom and walk us through all of the details. I will never forget those few minutes!

Everything was just the way we planned and hoped. The team was organized, attentive, honest and genuine. The food was spectacular and the service the same. I am a very 'Type A' personality but knew that we were in good hands as Tom, Nicole, and Team truly treated us like family and we look forward to future events with them.

Best. Day. Ever.
    Thank you so much Tom, Nicole, and Team! xoxo

- Kris & Bridget Kirchner
    Wedding Date: 10.10.14

Sent on 10/19/2014

Gaby · Married on 09/26/2014

WOW what can I say...I looked at over 20 venues and the second I walked in I knew this was it! They have completely renovated the space. It is modern, classy, loft like ballroom overlooking the beautiful golf course. Best part is you are the only event happening that day! Tom, Nicole, Peji, Chef and the rest of the staff were amazing. Everyone is still raving about our wedding and the food is delicious with contemporary presentation and flavor!

Sent on 10/27/2014

Lauren · Married on 09/05/2014

We had our wedding at the Village club last weekend and could not have been happier with our choice! Throughout the planning process, Nicole, Melissa, & Tom were ALWAYS there to answer any questions we had, and to accommodate any of our needs without any hesitation. Their professionalism was admirable and quite frankly, very hard to find these days. The night of the wedding, I can't speak highly enough about our Maitre D Anthony, and my bridal butler :) Kevin....Every time my husband and I turned around, they were there with drinks, water, food, tic tacs, you name it...they had it...The best part about them though is that if they weren't with me...They were taking care of someone in my family....The food was IMPECCABLE...The choices are SO different from your average catering hall...It will make your party that much more special...The grounds and overall design of the Village Club will also stand out because it is just SO different from anything else around here....Again, we are so happy to have started the beginning of our lives at the Village Club...They sure know how to throw a great party there!!!! Our family and friends are raving about this place!!

Sent on 09/09/2014

Serena · event on: 03/14/2014

My Daughter's Sweet 16 party was just too Fabulous for words... Thanks to all the staff at the Village Club at Lake Success. Tracy was awesome & every staff member who worked my daughter's party was Terrific & Accommodating. We were all served with awesome attitudes & professionalism and the Food .. 5 STARS!!!!!!! Highly
    recommend the Village Club of Lake Success!!!

Sent on 03/17/2014

kevin · Married on 09/21/2013

What can we say about the Village Club, besides that it's the best place to get married. From day 1, we worked with Tracy from Philip Stone Caterers and the result from it was the best wedding ever, and a life long friend. Tracy and Tom went above and beyond the norm to make the days prior to our wedding as stress-free and exciting as possible. Tracy catered to my wife's every need, doubt and desire. Tracy had a vision from the get-go, from the menu, to the decor, to color schemes. And she delivered.

The Village Club has set a new standard... from the new beautifully renovated ballroom, to the food, everything is above and beyond. They strive to be more of a restaurant dining experience than a catering hall. Anthony, our Maitre'd for the day was awesome. He was so fun, catering and organized. He knew where all of his staff was, where we needed to be, and generally an awesome guy. Fun fact, he's a close friend of our cousin who attended -- small world. Patty, our bridal attendant took care of my bride. Holding her gown, getting her drinks, makeup, tissues, anything! The woman was a swiss army knife!

What really brought the service over the edge was what they did with a large wooden monogram we had made from etsy of our new initials (we share the same one now!). At first, the staff/Anthony wasn't sure where would put it and how we'd display it. They were thinking of putting it on one of those portfolio canvas stands they use for boards and paintings, and i'm sure, while not ideal and aesthetically pleasing, it would've done the job. But no, they didn't settle for it. Tom, Anthony and Patty hung the monogram on the brick wall and uplighted it also! IT MADE THE WALL, MONOGRAM AND BAR LOOK AMAZING and SOO personal!

We can't thank the people at the Village Club of Lake Success enough for making our day, the best day of our lives!

Sent on 10/18/2013