Fred Marcus Studio

New York, NY View map
4.8 out of 5 rating
$6,903 Most Popular Price

$6,903 Most Popular Price

Fred Marcus Photography has been in the business of photographing upscale events for over 80 years. As a family business now in its third generation, Fred Marcus Photography still provides cutting-edge photography that all other studios emulate. A visit to our studio will allow you to choose the type of album you desire and discuss all your photography and videography needs. Our arrangements are based on complete coverage of the wedding day and include all retouching and design services. Looking forward to talking to you about your big event.

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$6,903

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$6,903

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Short Form
Storytelling
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Client Revisions
Multi. Locations
Raw Footage
Save The Date
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Blu-Ray

4.7 out of 5 rating

• Lauren
    Lauren R. Married on 05/15/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The BEST Vendor of my Entire Wedding!

Do yourself a favor and book Felix of Fred Marcus Photography. Look no further because you found the best photographer, and you will not be disappointed. I cannot possibly give a higher recommendation for a wedding photographer, or frankly for any wedding vendor.

I got married in East Hampton in May 2021 and Felix of Fred Marcus was my photographer. He was by far my favorite vendor for my wedding (and I had several vendors). Not only was his team an absolute pleasure to work with leading up the wedding, but he also listened to my ideas thoughtfully, was quick to reply to emails, and always answered “yes, of course” to my requests, ( for example, just a few weeks before my wedding I requested that they stay an hour later and they were more than happy to oblige). On the day of wedding, from the moment Felix got there in the morning to the moment he left that night he was working, running around and always taking amazing pictures. Even my hard to impress father noted that Felix was the hardest working person at that wedding.

Even beyond that, on the morning of my wedding when Felix arrived I was stressed, my hair ran late, my mother was having issues with her dress, and Felix was the one who helped calm me and kept telling me everything was going to be okay, which I really needed to hear at that moment. This was true throughout the entire time he was there; he was very calm and sure of himself for the duration of the wedding, and was able to confidently stay on track and help everyone not worry about the timing for pictures.

Felix did a great job of being creative with poses and backdrops. Even at a single location, he was able to create a lot of different poses, finding different back drops so that single venue felt like it had more possibilities than I would have anticipated.

In particular, he was GREAT about direction (e.g., “head down” “hand here” etc). He also uniquely good about remembering the names of all my bridesmaids, groomsmen, and parents, so he was able to easily and politely give direction. None of that “you on the left, move!” kind of directions, which helped significantly for making everyone feel comfortable and for helping the pictures move smoothly.

After this amazing experience with Felix the day of my wedding, I was obviously excited for the photos and I had high expectations. When I finally got the photos, they far exceeded my already high expectations! The photos all looked so amazing, better than I could have imagined! My (now) husband and our families aren’t the most photogenic people, but the photos by Felix all looked spectacular. Our first family photos worthy of framing! We also had so many varieties of poses and backgrounds to choose from. He made my wedding look even more beautiful than I remember it.!!! I cannot recommended Felix and Fred Marcus enough!! Do yourself a favor book them NOW!
  • Daniel
    Daniel S. Married on 01/17/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Felix was hands down the best!

Wow, just wow. We hired Felix from Fred Marcus for our wedding and that was one of, if not, the best decision we made for our wedding. Felix is incredibly personable, caring, understanding and truly amazing at his job. He made us feel comfortable from the start of the day all the way until he took our final pictures. He has a great memory and was able to call all of the people in our wedding party by first names which eliminated any need for "you in the tux". We knew the day was going to be easy when he first came into the Grooms room to see 10 gentlemen getting instructions from an uncle on how to tie a bow tie. Felix quickly sprang into action and tied ALL of the bowties in minutes, thankfully saving the start of the day and keeping things moving. If you want a photographer who is not only amazing at his job but also will truly care and do everything they possibly can to make your special day that much more special, hire Felix.
    Ellie D. Married on 09/03/2017

Best decision ever!

We are obsessed with Fred Marcus--the ENTIRE team!!! From the first email we got from Peggy introducing us to the Fred Marcus family to meeting Felix at our engagement shoot who made us feel at total east and ran with all of our crazy ideas to having the honor of working with Juan and Felix during our wedding weekend. AND then if that wasn't enough...Judi and Felix have taken the lead in spending countless hours helping us with our album since it is truly hard to pick from all the amazing photos they took. We are the luckiest to have had our wedding journey with the Fred Marcus Family!!
  • illustration stars

25 photos · 05/22/2016

340 W 58th Street New York, NY, 10019
888-367-4686

Mon - Friday 9AM - 5PM Tue - Wed - Thurs. - Evening Hours by Appointment
Location of (Fred Marcus Studio)

Other vendors in New York City for your wedding