340 W 58th Street, New York, NY 10019 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Fred Marcus Studio

Fred Marcus Photography has been in the business of photographing upscale events for over 60 years. As a family business now in its third generation Fred Marcus Photography still provides cutting edge photography that all other studios emulate. A visit to our studio will allow you choose the type of album you desire and discuss all your photography and videography needs. Our arrangements are based on complete coverage of the wedding day and include all retouching and design services.

Other couples have also viewed

• Beige Cashmere
  • Kojiro Films
  • MFloyd Studios
  • LIGHTFIELD ENTERTAINMENT, INC.
WhaleLR
WhaleLR

Photos 8 Photos
Real Weddings 25 Photos

14 Reviews for Fred Marcus Studio

• Lauren

Lauren R. · Married on 05/15/2021

The BEST Vendor of my Entire Wedding!

Do yourself a favor and book Felix of Fred Marcus Photography. Look no further because you found the best photographer, and you will not be disappointed. I cannot possibly give a higher recommendation for a wedding photographer, or frankly for any wedding vendor.

I got married in East Hampton in May 2021 and Felix of Fred Marcus was my photographer. He was by far my favorite vendor for my wedding (and I had several vendors). Not only was his team an absolute pleasure to work with leading up the wedding, but he also listened to my ideas thoughtfully, was quick to reply to emails, and always answered “yes, of course” to my requests, ( for example, just a few weeks before my wedding I requested that they stay an hour later and they were more than happy to oblige). On the day of wedding, from the moment Felix got there in the morning to the moment he left that night he was working, running around and always taking amazing pictures. Even my hard to impress father noted that Felix was the hardest working person at that wedding.

Even beyond that, on the morning of my wedding when Felix arrived I was stressed, my hair ran late, my mother was having issues with her dress, and Felix was the one who helped calm me and kept telling me everything was going to be okay, which I really needed to hear at that moment. This was true throughout the entire time he was there; he was very calm and sure of himself for the duration of the wedding, and was able to confidently stay on track and help everyone not worry about the timing for pictures.

Felix did a great job of being creative with poses and backdrops. Even at a single location, he was able to create a lot of different poses, finding different back drops so that single venue felt like it had more possibilities than I would have anticipated.

In particular, he was GREAT about direction (e.g., “head down” “hand here” etc). He also uniquely good about remembering the names of all my bridesmaids, groomsmen, and parents, so he was able to easily and politely give direction. None of that “you on the left, move!” kind of directions, which helped significantly for making everyone feel comfortable and for helping the pictures move smoothly.

After this amazing experience with Felix the day of my wedding, I was obviously excited for the photos and I had high expectations. When I finally got the photos, they far exceeded my already high expectations! The photos all looked so amazing, better than I could have imagined! My (now) husband and our families aren’t the most photogenic people, but the photos by Felix all looked spectacular. Our first family photos worthy of framing! We also had so many varieties of poses and backgrounds to choose from. He made my wedding look even more beautiful than I remember it.!!! I cannot recommended Felix and Fred Marcus enough!! Do yourself a favor book them NOW!

Sent on 05/30/2021

Ellie D. · Married on 09/03/2017

Best decision ever!

We are obsessed with Fred Marcus--the ENTIRE team!!! From the first email we got from Peggy introducing us to the Fred Marcus family to meeting Felix at our engagement shoot who made us feel at total east and ran with all of our crazy ideas to having the honor of working with Juan and Felix during our wedding weekend. AND then if that wasn't enough...Judi and Felix have taken the lead in spending countless hours helping us with our album since it is truly hard to pick from all the amazing photos they took. We are the luckiest to have had our wedding journey with the Fred Marcus Family!!

Sent on 09/29/2019

Jaclyn · Married on 08/11/2017

We absolutely loved our photographer Felix!! He is so easy to work with, awesome personality, and gets all the shots you want/need in an efficient manner. His assistant Steve was awesome too! He totally worked up the amazing backdrop of Manhattan that we had for our venue. We also did our engagement shoot with Felix and LOVED LOVED all the pictures we got back! (which were sent very quickly after the shoot). Can't wait to see our final wedding album!!

Sent on 08/22/2017

Fred Marcus Studio FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 6903.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 6903
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Short Form
    Storytelling
    Traditional
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Client Revisions
    Multi. Locations
    Raw Footage
    Save The Date
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Blu-Ray
    Digital Download
    DVD
    USB Flash Drive
    USB Hard Drive

1 Real Wedding

• 340 W 58th Street New York, NY, 10019 See on map
    8883674686 (Other Phone Number)
    2128735588 (Fax Number)
    Mon - Friday 9AM - 5PM Tue - Wed - Thurs. - Evening Hours by Appointment
    Location of (Fred Marcus Studio)