F-records Films

Herndon, VA View map Visit website
$2,800 Most Popular Price

$2,800 Most Popular Price

F-records Films is a luxury wedding cinematography company serving the greater Washington D.C. area, New York, and worldwide cities. With over 8 years of professional wedding experience, we are skilled in capturing your most precious moments with unique and cinematic film. Lead cinematographer and founder Felipe Idrovo, originally from Cuenca, Ecuador, has traveled around the world documenting true love stories. His passion lies in the small moments - each client's love is as unique as they are, and he captures these beautiful connections with award-winning storytelling films. F-records Films is dedicated to telling your love story to last an eternity.

At F-records Films, we continuously prioritize quality over quantity. When you book with us, your lead cinematographer will be Felipe Idrovo, not another contracted videographer or company. We understand how important your wedding day is, and we guarantee to provide you the highest professional quality service. Whichever package you choose for your day, you will receive the same quality, care, and attention to detail that every couple deserves.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$2,800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,800

Multi. Locations

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Drone Footage
Full Feature Video
One Event / Day
Raw Footage
Save The Date

What final video formats do you offer?

Blu-Ray

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Kerlie S. Married on 07/30/2022

Mr. And Mrs. Serrano

Awesome work 100% recommend them. We didn’t have an event planner but they were so sweet and helped us time everything for the big day. They capture every single special moment of the night and the preview for the wedding just looks like a whole movie. Our friends and family are just amazed with the work. Thank so much!

F-records Films's reply:

Thank you so much for your feedback, Kerlie! It was such a pleasure to share your special day with you. We had so much fun capturing all the beautiful moments of your wedding, especially going to the beautiful park for some candid shots! We are so honored that you, Jonathan, and your friends and family enjoyed your film! Here's to years and years of love and happiness!

- Your Friends at F-records Films
    Jonathan Married on 07/30/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best cinematographer/ videographer for our special day when we said our I do’s

We hired F Records films for our wedding on July 30th 2022. The communication was outstanding and the timing that F records films own Felipe took the time to schedule our timing for our day to run smooth came out perfect Thank you again.

F-records Films's reply:

Jonathan, we are so happy that we were able to help you and your wife not only with your wedding video, but also planning the day of your special event. We truly enjoyed telling your unique love story!

- Your Friends at F-records Films

Team

Felipe Idrovo
Felipe Idrovo
Cinematographer & Founder

I discovered wedding cinematography about 8 years ago after having worked in the music video and commercial industry for 2 years. Nothing can beat the emotions, tension, and charming beauty of two people celebrating their love and enjoying time with their family and close friends. I shot my first wedding for my sister as a gift. Seven years later, I still get goosebumps and chills whenever the bride walks down the aisle and the groom sees her for the first time. Like with anything I do, I’ve put a lot of heart, time, and energy into my cinematography. I've traveled the world and won awards and contests for best wedding cinematographer, rising star of wedding videography, and more. Yet, the most rewarding part is still the emotions and happy messages I get from my clients - nothing charges and empowers me more. Apart from cinematography, I also teach and speak at workshops. I love surfing, skateboarding, rock climbing, mountain biking, and pretty much any active type of sport. A healthy mind needs a healthy body, right?

Reston / Herndon, VA, 20171
Location of (F-records Films)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding