North Fork Wedding Films & Photography

North Fork Wedding Films & Photography

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About North Fork Wedding Films & Photography

Long Island Wedding Photography & Wedding Films

North Fork Wedding Films & Photography is a Long Island Wedding Photography based production studio, focusing on a photo-journalistic style for both wedding photography and video. We specialize in wedding photography, video coverage and wedding highlight films. We happily provide our services on the East End, Long Island, local New York areas and beyond.

We offer the following Photography Services:

Color Graded Wedding Photos

Engagement Photo Session

Wedding Albums / Parent Albums

We offer the following Video Services:

Cinematic Highlight Films - Shot on video equipment in either HD or 4K video, our Cinematic Highlight Films showcase the highlights of the wedding in a storytelling format. We cover all aspects of the wedding from the wedding prep of the bride and groom, highlights of the ceremony, portrait session and the reception. Paired with beautiful music and voice-over audio from the bride and the groom, all elements come together in 3-5 minute highlight film.

Wedding Video Coverage - Shot on video equipment in either HD or 4K video, we shoot documentary/reality style video documenting your wedding day in the traditional wedding video format. We cover all aspects of the wedding from the wedding prep of the bride and groom, the full ceremony, portrait session and the reception.

Engagement Video - Shot on video equipment in either HD or 4K video, our Engagement Video is a video version of our photography engagement shoots. Paired with beautiful music as well as voice-over audio from the couples talking about how they met, this is a perfect video for sharing with friends and family on social media.

Follow us on Instagram: NorthForkWeddingPhotographer

Slideshow (1)
DVD (1)
SD Card (1)
USB Flash Drive (1)

Scott was absolutely amazing. He recently photographed my proposal to my girlfriend and not only was he professional and fantastic to work with, but the photos came out perfect. I highly recommend his services for any event

Profile Picture Eric, 5/1/19, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Scott is incredible to work with! Not only is he talented, he was very flexible when we had to reschedule our engagement shoot twice because of rain. He's responsive and made us feel comfortable in front of the camera. I highly recommend him.

Profile Picture Cyndi, 11/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We cannot say enough about how great Scott is! After doing some research on photographers out on the North Fork, I found Scott. He responded to my email immediately. He completely understood our schedules and was very flexible with us. He made our engagement photos such a fun and memorable experience. We took photos at 3 different locations per our request and he captured everything we wanted! He made us feel so comfortable and everything was very natural. We even got our photos from Scott in 3 days. He was also very affordable!! If you are looking for a phenomenal photographer for any event go with Scott!

Profile Picture Christina, 8/18/18, 1 Review