46 Reviews for North Fork Wedding Films & Photography

DVD (1)
SD Card (1)
USB Flash Drive (1)
45 North Fork Wedding Films & Photography Reviews

Scott was absolutely amazing. He recently photographed my proposal to my girlfriend and not only was he professional and fantastic to work with, but the photos came out perfect. I highly recommend his services for any event

Profile Picture Eric, 5/1/19, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Scott is incredible to work with! Not only is he talented, he was very flexible when we had to reschedule our engagement shoot twice because of rain. He's responsive and made us feel comfortable in front of the camera. I highly recommend him.

Profile Picture Cyndi, 11/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We cannot say enough about how great Scott is! After doing some research on photographers out on the North Fork, I found Scott. He responded to my email immediately. He completely understood our schedules and was very flexible with us. He made our engagement photos such a fun and memorable experience. We took photos at 3 different locations per our request and he captured everything we wanted! He made us feel so comfortable and everything was very natural. We even got our photos from Scott in 3 days. He was also very affordable!! If you are looking for a phenomenal photographer for any event go with Scott!

Profile Picture Christina, 8/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Scott is a consummate professional and extremely easy to work with. He shot some surprise proposal photos for my fiancee and I and he pulled it off perfectly. The photos were beautiful. I definitely recommend Scott for any sort of wedding or engagement photos. A true professional.

Profile Picture Matt, 7/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Scott recently shot my engagement photos at Welwyn preserve in Glen Cove! He was great to work with and made us feel very comfortable. We received our photos in a timely manner! I would definitely recommend him!!

Profile Picture Jane, 7/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Videography

LOVE!!! Took our engagement photos yesterday and made us feel completely comfortable! Even got our photos the next day and couldnt Be more in love with them!

Profile Picture Chridty, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Had a great engagement shoot with Scott. We had previews of our photos within 24 hrs and all the photos the next day! Whole process was very seamless and user friendly.

Profile Picture Cherilyn, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We can’t say enough about how great working with Scott has been! Scott photographed our engagement shoot and filmed our engagement video and most recently, our wedding. All our pictures and footage had a quick turnaround, which was amazing because we were eager to relive all the great moments. His work is fantastic; not only has working with him been a pleasure, but the quality of his work is topnotch. Scott made us feel extremely comfortable and worked with us to get the shots and footage we really wanted. We would highly recommend him for your upcoming engagement and wedding pictures and videos.

Profile Picture Brittany, 12/29/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Storytelling

I can't say enough good things about Scott and North Fork photography.. his work is amazing and he is a pleasure to work with.. he keeps in touch and responds back so quickly, he has been so flexiable & easy booking everything. We just did our engagement video and it was beautiful! We are so excited for our engagement photos and wedding pics to be taken! I would highly recommend

Profile Picture Chelsea, 12/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Scott is absolutely incredible! He is so calm and informative so you never feel like you're unaware of what's going on. He's also incredible attentive and answers emails almost immediately! Our engagement session with him was so easy going. With Scott, my fiancé and I both felt like we were hanging out with a friend, which is something we both find so important for a photographer. We cannot wait until our wedding day to see the incredible moments Scott captures :) Definitely check him out, you won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Alex, 11/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

We used Scott to dj/karaoke a bachelorette party in Greenport. He was professional and timely in his responses as well as highly knowledgeable in the area which came in very handy for us. He was easy going and a pleasure to work with we had a great time giving the bachelorette her very own lip sync battle thanks to scott.

Profile Picture Nicole , 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Absolutely floored! LOVED working with Scott on our special day! He was prompt, courteous, polite, creative and the results are stunning! We are so happy to have had him share our special day and capture it all!!!

Profile Picture Melissa, 10/12/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Documentary, Short Form, Storytelling, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

This past week was just the beginning of my journey of working with Scott! My fiancé and I were completely amazed at how amazing his work was for our engagement shoot; we were both so nervous being so that we have never been part of a professional photo shoot. Scott was able to take the nervousness away and made us feel completely comfortable while also reconnected our love for one another! Highly recommend Scott of north fork wedding films and photography; we can't wait for our wedding day to snap some more photos with Scott!

Even if your not getting married anytime soon I would suggest photo shoot would make an amazing date!

Profile Picture erin, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

My fiancé and I had our engagement pictures with Scott this past Sunday and it was a wonderful experience! Scott is very personable and professional! We received teaser photos the very next day! The pictures are absolutely stunning and we couldn't be happier!!

Profile Picture Kristie, 9/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Scott was our after hours karaoke DJ at our wedding and he was awesome! His setup is great and he has an extensive catalogue of songs. He is quick to respond to questions, flexible with his time and has a great attitude. It was the perfect way to wrap up our reception, we had a blast! Thanks Scott!

Profile Picture Claudia, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had our engagement shoot last month and it went amazing!! Scott was so patient with us because we brought our 2 furry children and he worked so well with them! Pictures came out awesome!! Cant wait for the wedding this July!!

Profile Picture Hayley, 7/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I dont know where to begin! Everything from start to finish was amazing!! Everyone has been asking me who took my wedding pictures! Scott is so comfortable and easy to talk to! I highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Hayley, 7/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

I can't say enough good things about Scott!!! I can't imagine working with anyone else on my wedding day. Scott was so flexible and quick to respond to all my questions even after the wedding day. He went over and above for my husband and I! He stayed later than he had to so that he could film our dances with our parents without us asking him to, which truly shows how passionate he is for creating memories for each of his clients. Everyone I know who has gotten married recently waited months for their wedding video, but Scott delivered us our fully edited video only days after the wedding! We couldn't believe it! Truly such a pleasure to have him video our day :) thank you so much for everything Scott! :)

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

The videographer, Jack, was fantastic! I haven't seen the work yet but on the day of he politely introduced himself and was very discreet. It wasn't obvious to me that someone was filming which is what I was hoping for. Scott was very responsive and easy to communicate with during the booking process.

Profile Picture Krista, 11/22/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Our experience with Scott Goldberg of North Fork Wedding Films and Photography was amazing. Scott photographed an engagement photo session for us and our wedding! My husband and I could not be happier with the results. His photography tells a story, from start to finish. All of our photos are so beautifully edited and the moments he caught in the candid shots were priceless. We are so happy that we chose this company for our wedding photography! Our experience was unforgettable, we had a great time working with Scott and would absolutely recommend him to anyone who is searching for a photographer to capture every special moment of their wedding day in the most beautiful way. I cannot say enough good things about our photos and experience with North Fork Wedding Films and Photography!

Profile Picture Julianne, 5/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Scott and his team were FANTASTIC! Scott did our engagement photos in Greenport, and they looked amazing. My wife and I are not big on posing for shots and we usually feel awkward, but Scott was able to make us feel comfortable and get some great shots of us. It was also a very cold day, but Scott was a great sport. At the wedding, Scott and his team were very efficient in getting photos taken and he was not preoccupied with taking too many posed shots. He was able to capture great candid shots and saved us time which allowed us more time to enjoy cocktail hour and mingle with our guests. The day after the wedding Scott was already sending us quick shots and teasers photos, which we loved and had us very excited for the full photo and video set. Overall, I can't say enough good things about North Fork Wedding FIlms and Photo. I would recommend them 1000 times over, and I plan on using them in the future for other large family events.

Profile Picture Kristina, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Scott did such a great job with my wedding pictures. Even when I had to change my timeline the day before the wedding he was very professional about it. My Husband and I loved how our photos came out.

Profile Picture Les, 4/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

What a fun experience I had taking engagement photos! I felt comfortable at all times and would do it over and over again! Scott is such an amazing photographer who knows how to capture great memories! I'm not much of a photo person, and he made us feel at ease with the camera. Thank you for capturing such wonderful moments for us! The photos came out beyond my expectations :)

Profile Picture Naliette, 3/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

I am so grateful beyond words for the experience I've had with Northfork! From my engagement shoot and now my wedding, it has been such a memorable time. Scott has taken such amazing pictures that I now will always be able to look back on with pleasure for years to come! I had my wedding yesterday and by mid day I was already looking at my wedding preparation photos that came out beautiful! I will definitely recommend NorthFork! They want the best for you!

Profile Picture Naliette, 3/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

They did my wedding photos this past weekend. I love the photos I have seen, thus far. Scott worked with us on the multiple locations, it being super windy & about 25 degree, and was very professional the whole time. He did everything I asked and more. Plus, his pricing is very good for everything I wanted.

Profile Picture Heather, 3/12/17, 1 Review