51 Reviews for North Fork Wedding Films & Photography

DVD (1)
SD Card (1)
USB Flash Drive (1)
50 North Fork Wedding Films & Photography Reviews

Scott is incredible to work with. We recently did our engagement shoot with him and are so excited for him to capture our wedding day. He is kind, easy to work with, professional, and really helps make you feel comfortable. His shot and space selections are also perfect. It demonstrates his vision and passion for his artistry. Would highly recommend Scott to anyone.

Profile Picture Ryan, 6/29/19, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Scott was absolutely amazing. He recently photographed my proposal to my girlfriend and not only was he professional and fantastic to work with, but the photos came out perfect. I highly recommend his services for any event

Profile Picture Eric, 5/1/19, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Scott is incredible to work with! Not only is he talented, he was very flexible when we had to reschedule our engagement shoot twice because of rain. He's responsive and made us feel comfortable in front of the camera. I highly recommend him.

Profile Picture Cyndi, 11/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We cannot say enough about how great Scott is! After doing some research on photographers out on the North Fork, I found Scott. He responded to my email immediately. He completely understood our schedules and was very flexible with us. He made our engagement photos such a fun and memorable experience. We took photos at 3 different locations per our request and he captured everything we wanted! He made us feel so comfortable and everything was very natural. We even got our photos from Scott in 3 days. He was also very affordable!! If you are looking for a phenomenal photographer for any event go with Scott!

Profile Picture Christina, 8/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Scott was great! He was always there answering my million questions! Got to see some of my photos and they are to die for! Can’t wait to see them all! You won’t be disappointed with his work!

Profile Picture Kasey , 8/3/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

Scott is a consummate professional and extremely easy to work with. He shot some surprise proposal photos for my fiancee and I and he pulled it off perfectly. The photos were beautiful. I definitely recommend Scott for any sort of wedding or engagement photos. A true professional.

Profile Picture Matt, 7/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Scott recently shot my engagement photos at Welwyn preserve in Glen Cove! He was great to work with and made us feel very comfortable. We received our photos in a timely manner! I would definitely recommend him!!

Profile Picture Jane, 7/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Scott was very persistant at first and I am glad he was. He was respectful, calm and overall flexible! Of course something went wrong the day of my wedding on my end and when i finally arrived at the venue he was calm and went with the flow. Extremely thankful for his patience and looking forward to seeing the outcome! He was extremely professional.

Profile Picture Daniela, 6/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Videography

LOVE!!! Took our engagement photos yesterday and made us feel completely comfortable! Even got our photos the next day and couldnt Be more in love with them!

Profile Picture Chridty, 6/2/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Had a great engagement shoot with Scott. We had previews of our photos within 24 hrs and all the photos the next day! Whole process was very seamless and user friendly.

Profile Picture Cherilyn, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I initially engaged Scott to be my videographer at my wedding this coming May. I more recently (and thankfully!) decided to hire Scott to take photos at my bridal shower. It was a great party and Scott captured the event perfectly. He was responsive, friendly, discreet, and artful with his photography and the photos came out wonderfully. I highly recommend him and am looking forward to him shooting video at my wedding. --Stefania, Manhasset NY

Photo for North Fork Wedding Films & Photography Review
Profile Picture Stefania, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Scott was a pleasure to work with as our wedding videographer! Additionally, we retained Scott to prepare and edit a special video presentation for our wedding. This video was super important to us and he was highly dependable and responsive throughout the editing process, despite our many revisions right up to the wire. On the day of our wedding he was just as reliable, arriving early, getting many wonderful shots, interacting efficiently with our other vendors, and overall being a joy to work with. After seeing many samples of Scott’s work on his website, we decided to go with his highlight video package. He kindly posted a video teaser on social media shortly after our wedding (literally 2 days after!) and watching it got us (as well as our family and friends) really excited for the full thing. Thank you Scott for helping capture our special day - Aaron & Stefania

Profile Picture Aaron, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We can’t say enough about how great working with Scott has been! Scott photographed our engagement shoot and filmed our engagement video and most recently, our wedding. All our pictures and footage had a quick turnaround, which was amazing because we were eager to relive all the great moments. His work is fantastic; not only has working with him been a pleasure, but the quality of his work is topnotch. Scott made us feel extremely comfortable and worked with us to get the shots and footage we really wanted. We would highly recommend him for your upcoming engagement and wedding pictures and videos.

Profile Picture Brittany, 12/29/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Storytelling

I can't say enough good things about Scott and North Fork photography.. his work is amazing and he is a pleasure to work with.. he keeps in touch and responds back so quickly, he has been so flexiable & easy booking everything. We just did our engagement video and it was beautiful! We are so excited for our engagement photos and wedding pics to be taken! I would highly recommend

Profile Picture Chelsea, 12/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Scott is absolutely incredible! He is so calm and informative so you never feel like you're unaware of what's going on. He's also incredible attentive and answers emails almost immediately! Our engagement session with him was so easy going. With Scott, my fiancé and I both felt like we were hanging out with a friend, which is something we both find so important for a photographer. We cannot wait until our wedding day to see the incredible moments Scott captures :) Definitely check him out, you won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Alex, 11/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

We used Scott to dj/karaoke a bachelorette party in Greenport. He was professional and timely in his responses as well as highly knowledgeable in the area which came in very handy for us. He was easy going and a pleasure to work with we had a great time giving the bachelorette her very own lip sync battle thanks to scott.

Profile Picture Nicole , 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Absolutely floored! LOVED working with Scott on our special day! He was prompt, courteous, polite, creative and the results are stunning! We are so happy to have had him share our special day and capture it all!!!

Profile Picture Melissa, 10/12/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Documentary, Short Form, Storytelling, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

This past week was just the beginning of my journey of working with Scott! My fiancé and I were completely amazed at how amazing his work was for our engagement shoot; we were both so nervous being so that we have never been part of a professional photo shoot. Scott was able to take the nervousness away and made us feel completely comfortable while also reconnected our love for one another! Highly recommend Scott of north fork wedding films and photography; we can't wait for our wedding day to snap some more photos with Scott!

Even if your not getting married anytime soon I would suggest photo shoot would make an amazing date!

Profile Picture erin, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

My fiancé and I had our engagement pictures with Scott this past Sunday and it was a wonderful experience! Scott is very personable and professional! We received teaser photos the very next day! The pictures are absolutely stunning and we couldn't be happier!!

Profile Picture Kristie, 9/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Scott was our after hours karaoke DJ at our wedding and he was awesome! His setup is great and he has an extensive catalogue of songs. He is quick to respond to questions, flexible with his time and has a great attitude. It was the perfect way to wrap up our reception, we had a blast! Thanks Scott!

Profile Picture Claudia, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had our engagement shoot last month and it went amazing!! Scott was so patient with us because we brought our 2 furry children and he worked so well with them! Pictures came out awesome!! Cant wait for the wedding this July!!

Profile Picture Hayley, 7/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I dont know where to begin! Everything from start to finish was amazing!! Everyone has been asking me who took my wedding pictures! Scott is so comfortable and easy to talk to! I highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Hayley, 7/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

I can't say enough good things about Scott!!! I can't imagine working with anyone else on my wedding day. Scott was so flexible and quick to respond to all my questions even after the wedding day. He went over and above for my husband and I! He stayed later than he had to so that he could film our dances with our parents without us asking him to, which truly shows how passionate he is for creating memories for each of his clients. Everyone I know who has gotten married recently waited months for their wedding video, but Scott delivered us our fully edited video only days after the wedding! We couldn't believe it! Truly such a pleasure to have him video our day :) thank you so much for everything Scott! :)

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

The videographer, Jack, was fantastic! I haven't seen the work yet but on the day of he politely introduced himself and was very discreet. It wasn't obvious to me that someone was filming which is what I was hoping for. Scott was very responsive and easy to communicate with during the booking process.

Profile Picture Krista, 11/22/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Our experience with Scott Goldberg of North Fork Wedding Films and Photography was amazing. Scott photographed an engagement photo session for us and our wedding! My husband and I could not be happier with the results. His photography tells a story, from start to finish. All of our photos are so beautifully edited and the moments he caught in the candid shots were priceless. We are so happy that we chose this company for our wedding photography! Our experience was unforgettable, we had a great time working with Scott and would absolutely recommend him to anyone who is searching for a photographer to capture every special moment of their wedding day in the most beautiful way. I cannot say enough good things about our photos and experience with North Fork Wedding Films and Photography!

Profile Picture Julianne, 5/21/17, 1 Review