96 Reviews for Bridgeview Yacht Club

Lighting/Sound (1)
Cash Bar (1)
Lighting (1)
96 Bridgeview Yacht Club Reviews

Where do I begin? My wedding was here at Bridgeview Yacht Club yesterday, 8-31-18. Words cannot describe the feeling we have, now 1 day removed! The service we got at Bridgeview was beyond top notch! From the very first day we went into the venue, Samantha was fantastic with us. She set us up with everything we needed, answered all of our questions, was very accommodating, and was just an overall pleasure for us to work with. Fast forward to the wedding day. There is no in the business better than our maitre'd Eric. Him and his bridal attendant Kristin were absolutely phenomenal. The two of them make a wonderful team and were just absolutely fantastic to have by our side on our day. They tended to our every need with a smile on their faces, and were extremely helpful in every single aspect of our time at the venue. I cannot thank them enough for all of the things they, and the entire staff at Bridgeview did for my wife and I. These guys truly made our day one we will never forget, and without question the best day of our lives. The venue itself looked more amazing then we could have ever hoped for, and the food was outstanding! We had nothing but positive feedback from every one of our guests. I cannot thank Bridgeview Yacht Club enough for everything!! This day was truly perfect and it will be one day that it will take a long time to get over! If your looking for the absolute perfect place for your wedding, go check out Bridgeview. You will NOT be disappointed!

Profile Picture Matthew, 8/31/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

My husband and I can honestly say we had the BEST time at our wedding. We got married 7/27/18. We booked with Jen and we cant say enough great things about her. There was no pressure to book with her the first time we came to view the venue. She was personable and friendly and really worked with us. She went above and beyond to accommodate us with meetings and getting things done. She made the planning process that much easier for me. I knew throughout the process that I didn't have to worry about a thing with this venue and while being in Jen's hands. Then came time for the big day and from the moment we got there, it was amazing. We had Kristin as our bridal attendant and Eric and our Maitre D. They were so friendly, energetic and approachable. Not only did myself and my husband notice how great they were, but our family noticed too and really appreciated everything them and then entire staff did for us and our party. We even heard stories from our family about how great the wait staff was as well. Also have the mention the FOOD... it was superb. Our only regret is that we didn't get to have enough at cocktail hour because we made the decision to say hello to everyone at that time. We are still hearing everyone rave about the food. Also, everyone is saying it is the BEST WEDDING they have ever been too. (Even family members who children recently got married). I can honestly say, all the stress of planning a wedding, its so comforting to know that on your big day everything will go smoothly and thankfully I had that peace of mind. Not one thing went wrong for me and if it did, my self and my groom had no idea. Great job Bridgview!! We have been and will continue to recommend you to all our friends and family. Also, can't wait to have kiddos because we 100% want reason to have to go back.

Profile Picture kaitlin, 7/7/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We've heard nothing but compliments from the guests at our wedding this past Saturday regarding the job Bridgeview Yacht Club did in hosting our event. Samantha helped guide us through all the choices in the process leading up to our big day. Guests remarked that they had never seen so much food at a cocktail hour! Our Maitre'd, Eric, was amazing, constantly checking in on us, making sure we had everything we needed. Our bridal attendant, Tanya, was on the ball all night long, and even helped us get our things in the car for our ride home at the end of the night, even when she easily could have gone home for the evening. I highly recommend this venue!

Profile Picture Michael, 6/30/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Thank you!! The Bridgeview was the first and only place we looked at during our hunt for the perfect wedding venue and boy was it amazing! First off, Samantha is absolutely incredible! She was super responsive from my first inquiry which is why I continued to ask questions, I can't tell you how many vendors responded with generic questions or didn't respond at all. Then the price was incredible and I kept waiting for the other shoe to drop. We visited on two very rainy days and the room still looked incredible, so it was an easy decision. The main ballroom is everything I imagined, basically an indoor tent with tons of natural light and an amazing amount of space. The whole process was amazingly easy, especially considering we were planning from out of state.

Fast forward to the week of, I needed to drop a ton of stuff off and Samantha was available to help carry it from the car inside, which was completely unnecessary, but another reason why she's awesome. She goes above and beyond! Day-of we had Alejandro and Veronica as our maitre'd and bridal attendant and they were equally fantastic! My father-in-law only speaks Spanish and it was awesome to have Alejandro speaking both English and Spanish to our group. They were by our sides when we needed them, but weren't on top of us throughout the event.

We wanted maximum dance time and they made sure that happened as well. We were able to do a faux cake cutting before the reception and they made sure our DJ/MC knew we wanted to dance!

Food was amazing! We did get to eat (all three of our choices!) and Veronica happily made me a plate before taking photos.

We had the most gorgeous day and I don't think it could have gone better! Thank you to the Samantha, Alejandro, Veronica, and the entire BYC staff for making our wedding dreams come true!!

PS - this was a daytime wedding, cocktail hour at 1 and reception from 2-6! I found it very difficult to find photos of a daytime wedding here!!

Photo for Bridgeview Yacht Club Review - Year and a Day Photography
Photo for Bridgeview Yacht Club Review - Year and a Day Photography
Profile Picture Meghan, 6/30/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Bridgeview Yacht Club made my special day amazing from beginning to end. I worked with Jenn throughout who was easy going and organized. Eric, the maitre d, made the day run so smoothly and Kris, the bridal attendant, was so sweet and made me feel so calm. I am forever grateful to Eric and Kris for everything they did the day of. I highly recommend this venue and you won't be disappointed.

Profile Picture Melanie, 6/1/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
2.4

This venue is gorgeous and I would've loved to have booked with them. We are looking for a Wednesday in March so I don't expect many events will be happening that day. Unfortunately, we came across several issues:

1. Multiple *wedding* websites show this location as having a minimum between 50 and 75. My wedding will likely be a maximum of 80 guests. The guest count was not mentioned once in the emails I had with the staff. When we arrived for a tour we were asked if we'd be having 125 guests. When I was surprised and said no, the staff became slightly more dismissive towards us (like we weren't worth their time). Later when we were going over the packages she told us that she definitely mentioned the guest count and *I* must have missed it. I reread all of our messages and it was never mentioned. The apology was halfhearted (because she thought it was our fault). Already inattentive towards giving us information.
2. During the tour we were going through the different rooms. We were told that under no circumstances would we be allowed to use the grand ballroom except if we needed the ceremony indoors (and we'd get maybe 1/3 of the space to use). I was completely fine with that because I think having that small number of guests in that large room would make the party look empty. But even if I felt otherwise, there was zero room for discussion. The room we'd be using was honestly the perfect size for our guest count.
3. The bridal suite was large and beautiful. There was plenty of space for us to keep everything in order and transition from the ceremony to cocktail hour to reception and after. When I asked to see it I was told we wouldn't be allowed access to it and, in more polite wording, there was not point in showing it to us. I asked anyway and loved it. The staff told me only parties of 125+ guests would have access to it. I was told by the staff that the owner would be asked whether we'd be able to use the space during, you know, our

Profile Picture Lauren, 12/31/20, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

My husband and I got married at Bridgeview a week and a half ago on Christmas weekend and I can't even begin to describe how amazing the experience and the team were! We attended a wedding there 3 years before our own and had a fantastic time so we decided to pursue it for ours. We met with Samantha and were blown away by how accommodating and professional she was. She took us through what our experience of the day would be and we knew we were signing immediately. As an event planner myself, I have very specific and high expectations and Samantha, Eric (our maitre d) and Kristen (our bridal attendant) blew them out of the water! From every question to every request, before we asked it, it was answered or taken care of. It's almost two weeks later, and our guests are still talking about how they had a wonderful experience too. We loved working with you guys and you made our day incredible!! Thank you so so much!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 12/22/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Valet, Wheelchair Access, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Rentals, Set Up, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Chairs, Dance Floor, Drapery, Furniture, Tables, Indoor

We had our wedding reception at Bridgeview last Friday and it was truly unforgettable. From the moment we walked into Bridgeview to meet with Samantha last year, we knew that this was the place we wanted. Samantha was as helpful as ever throughout the entire process and we couldn't have been more pleased with how attentive she was. The food was SPECTACULAR. Everyone would not stop talking about all the food at cocktail hour! Alejandro and the bridal attendants made the night go so smoothly. We didn't even have to think about a thing. The room was GORGEOUS. All of our guests were blown away with everything about the venue and are still talking about our wedding being one of the best weddings they have ever been to . My bridesmaids and I were able to get ready at Bridgeview the day of, which made for some amazing pictures. I loved how much space we had in the bridal suite! It was the most perfect day and we were so happy to have had the beginning of our lives together start at such a beautiful place. We didn't want the night to end :D Thank you all so much for everything you did for us!

Profile Picture Brittany, 11/24/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our wedding at Bridgeview this past October and have nothing but positive things to say about everything!! From the moment we met with Samantha, she was welcoming and helpful. She was there throughout the entire planning process, offering any assistance we needed. The night of our wedding, Eric was our maitre d and he really made sure the night went smoothly. He was absolutely amazing!! Our guests have been raving about the food, in particular the cocktail hour. They were blown away by the presentation, the quantity and the quality of the food. Everything was delicious!! Being the only wedding at the venue, my husband and I and our families, were treated like royalty throughout the entire event. The team at Bridgeview knows what they're doing and really made our wedding a special night!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/14/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Liability Insurance, Set Up, Valet

Spectacular attention to detail. One delicious course after another. Christie and Alejandro were on point and available from beginning to end.

Profile Picture Seline, 10/8/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Our wedding reception was magical thanks to BYC! They met all of our needs and requests without hesitation. The service was top notch from the bridal attendant, Laura, and maitre d, Eric, to the waitstaff and bartenders! They were so accommodating in every way. I felt at ease knowing we were in excellent hands on the most important day of our lives!

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I cannot say enough about the Bridgeview. The food was delicious, the staff exceptional. My guest are still raving weeks later about what a great time they had. I am so glad we choose Bridgeview.

Profile Picture Teresa, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Valet, Wheelchair Access, Barware, China, Chocolate Fountain, Flatware, Glassware, Uncovered Outdoor, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Liability Insurance, Lighting/Sound, Set Up

The service and staff at BVYC are absolutely unparalleled. We worked with Jenn Savine as our sales manager and she was INCREDIBLE from the moment we met. She understood our personalities and was able to work with us on every detail of our wedding – from helping us organize our to-do list, to assisting with “theme” ideas, and answering my random emails about signature drinks.. she made planning a breeze for us and was a pleasure to work with. Our maitre d was Eric and my bridal attendant was Kristen. They were on top of EVERYTHING. If anything went wrong, we still don’t know about it. We had a downpour that day and had to move our ceremony inside; we were disappointed at first, but when we saw how gorgeous the room looked we didn’t even care. In fact, our guests now faced the water which may have been even better! The changes were made so efficiently. Not a beat was missed with our timing and the evening went off as planned. The staff is phenomenal. Eric and Kristen were by our sides all night, very attentive and ready for any request. At one point I went to wipe sweat from my forehead (from dancing), but Eric jumped in with a handkerchief to pat it away so my makeup wouldn’t smear. I was blown away. They both made sure we were happy, comfortable, and fed all night. Even better, our moms raved about how often they were checked on too! As for the venue itself, the beautiful thing about BVYC is that it IS beautiful! We had minimal decor because it’s so elegant that we didn’t want to take away from it with too many items. Our guests RAVED about the food, ambience, and staff. They were in awe of the venue and had lovely things to say about how well they were treated by everyone: “As though we were all part of the bridal party.” The bottom line is that BVYC won’t steer you wrong and they TRULY have your best interest and best wedding at heart. Trust their expertise! I highly recommend BVYC and all 3 of these wonderful people who made our wedding dreams come true.

Profile Picture Suzanne, 8/18/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Set Up, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Valet, Wheelchair Access, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Altar/Arches, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Tables

it only took me a couple months of being married before i realized i forgot to complete my after my big day wedding review!

throughout the whole process a huge thank you to Samantha the banquet manager for all her prompt emails back and forth as the big day approached. the day of she was even there to see me when i arrived it really felt special because she was truly there every step of the way..

july 22 the day came and went.... we had arrived at about 5pm to do our reveal and take family photos and bridal photos before our 730 ceremony....that day when my groom arrived unfortunately his limo had no AC so he was dripping in sweat and our Maitre'd Eric and our bridal attendant Kristen had to basically have him take his tux off and he had to have his tux blow dried and ironed.

Great way to start off your summer wedding that was soon taken care of then we worked right before we were about to be told that the guests were to be seated outside for the ceremony in the cute courtyard it started to rain.....

i was expecting about 260 guests that means 260 chairs needed to be moved and so did 15 tables where they had to move out of the way with to transform half of the reception room into the the now ceremony space.

Bridgeviews staff went to work fast and my florist was also went above and beyond and helped move the tables before and after the ceremony to make sure the centerpieces would be safe in transit (Black Dahlia Florist)...

with all that happening and having no concept of time we were now pushed back about 20 minutes by the time our guests were seated for the ceremony and we lined up things clearly didnt start on time. Eric stated dont worry everything will work out... now in the back of my mind my wedding had to be rushed because our party was supposed to end until 1am.

as the night proceeded it went great until my now husband decided to lift me up during dancing after our first dance and he broke the

Profile Picture Steph, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Tables, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Liability Insurance, Set Up, Valet, Wheelchair Access, Barware, Chocolate Fountain, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

I cannot say enough good things about bridgeview! Bridge view was the first venue we looked at and after visiting we just could not see ourselves getting married anywhere else. Throughout the planning process we dealt with Samantha who is so nice and responsive - I must have asked her a million questions leading up to the day and she never seemed bothered and always got back to me right away. The day of our wedding Eric was our maitre-d and wow was he so nice and attentive - he made sure everything ran smoothly and that all of our guests were well taken care of. Our bridal attendant was amazing as well. Even the little touches - when my parents went the next day to pick up all of our stuff, little notes were left at the bottom of the bags congratulating us (too cute). The bridal suite is huge and gorgeous - we were able to get ready there which was awesome ! The cocktail hour, dinner, dessert, was all delicious - SO much food and plenty of seating for cocktail hour. The venue is gorgeous and it's so nice that it is one wedding at a time. Now that the loft next door is open you sometimes can see people outside of that wedding area, but it does not take away from bridge views space at all. The whole night ran flawlessly - our guests had the time of their lives. The outside deck area was nice for people who wanted to take a break from the dance floor. My only complaint is that this amazing night went too fast - I wish I could relive it all over!!!! Definitely consider Bridgeview for your wedding - you will NOT regret it.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Nicole, 7/2/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Indoor, Valet

My daughter got married here this past weekend. The wedding was perfect and Eric and Chris were wonderful. They took care of everything and were very attentive. Eric even fixed my daughter's dress. We got so many compliments on the wedding. We had 250 people and it was not crowded. The food and service was amazing and the cake was incredible. I am still getting phone calls about the great wedding. I wish I could give it more than 5 stars. The bride and groom were even able to leave the wedding on a boat.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture ellen, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

My wedding was this past Saturday and we are still getting phone calls about how beautiful bridgeview was!! The service there is amazing! Samantha and Eric and the rest of the staff made all of my ideas of how I wanted the wedding to go come alive. As I walked around our cocktail hour I was still amazed by how great everything came out. The food from cocktail hour, dinner, to the Coney Island station we had at the end of the night was delicious. I would HIGHLY recommend this venue! Everything went so smoothly and I'm so happy with the way the whole night turned out!

Profile Picture Michele, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This beautiful venue has a friendly, knowledgeable and HELPFUL staff! We got married here last weekend. The staff: Samantha, Eric & Chris were all extremely attentive to all of our needs. Samantha made the planning very easy for my husband and I. Eric was our Maitre D and he was fantastic!! Chris made sure everything I needed was taken care of, she even knew how to bussell my wedding dress!! Food & drinks were delicious! We got soo many compliments from our friends and family. To say our wedding was spectacular would be an understatement! Thank you again to all of our friends at Bridgeview for making our night one to remember!!

Profile Picture Marilyn, 5/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Our wedding was on May 12, 2017 and we couldn't be happier that we chose Bridgeview as our venue.

I cannot say enough good things about our Maitre d' Eric.
He really treated us like family, he was so responsive and amazingly helpful.
When planning such a big event you need an Eric to make sure everything goes perfect and of course it did.
When the day came, the second I stepped out of the trolley, him and my bridal attendant Veronica were right there to make sure everything was under control...even when my bustle broke =) The both of them just made planning and the day of so easy and stress free.
Eric was even nice enough to sneak us into their new venue next door "the Loft" to get some amazing photos.

I have been to Bridgeview many times for different occasions and I still am in awe of how amazing the staff is, the food and the venue in general. We are still getting amazing feedback from our wedding.

Thank you Bridgeview for making our wedding day perfect and the best day of my life!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/12/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Incredible Venue, AMAZING Food and an on-point, attentive staff. Everything went off without a hitch and we could not have been happier. We highly recommend Bridgeview Yacht Club!!!

Profile Picture Ellen, 4/30/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor

These people know how to throw a good party and provide excellent service. I dealt with Samantha as our banquet manager throughout the entire process and she could not be more helpful. She got back to me so quickly, even if it was after 10 PM at night! Every little question, no matter how stupid, Samantha answered without me being curious for too long. Eric was our maître d and Kristen was my bridal attendant. Both extremely attentive and always making sure Mike and I were content. Everyone raved about the food at cocktail hour and their entrees. The venue itself is beautiful and there are photo opportunities everywhere. People were inside and out all night long, taking pictures on the dock and what not. You really cannot get a better place than Bridgeview!

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 4/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Valet, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables

We had our wedding at Bridgeview Yacht Club April 22, 2017 and I cannot say enough great things about our experience there. The Venue itself is gorgeous and elegant with water views everywhere you look. The Bridal Suite is spacious and beautiful. Samantha was wonderful from start to finish, full of advice and guidance through every aspect of the party planning. There wasn't anything we asked for that they couldn't accommodate. When we did the food tasting prior to the event, we were wowed at how delicious everything was. It came as no surprise to us to hear our guests raving about how amazing the food at cocktail hour and dinner was. Eric did a fantastic job of creating a seamless event, everything was under control and our minds were put to ease. Laura, my bridal attendant, was lovely and efficient down to mending my torn bustle. I was stunned when we were brought into the Grand Ballroom to see how beautiful and perfect everything was. We received a ton of positive feedback from our guests, everything from the cocktail hour to the dance floor, we are hearing it was one of the best and most fun weddings they have ever been to. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for helping us create an unforgettable wedding day.

Profile Picture Joann, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Bridgeview did an amazing job!! From cocktail hour to the reception, everything was beautiful! They worked with us with scheduling issues we had at first and helped us make our personal touches perfect! The food was amazing, as well as the staff! It was a perfect day for a winter wedding! They were very flexible with Prices, as well as substituting food items at cocktail hour. Our family still talks about the wonderful Wedding and bridgeview made it all happen and fall into place! Samantha and Eric were amazing to work with.

Profile Picture Nora, 3/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Amazing , Elegant with Excellent service at an awesome price!! Extremely professionalStaff host
Elegant Venues Twice!! Brunch and Evening,,both were Amazing!!
Love Bridgeview