The Royalton on the Greens

Melville, NY View map Visit website

The Royalton on the Greens is a country club wedding venue located in Melville, New York. One of many Royalton locations, the venue upholds the same high expectations as its other spaces. Its luxurious green spaces and exceptional event staff make every moment one to remember.

Facilities and Capacity

The grounds at this venue provide breathtaking views. Your guests will be intoxicated with the smell of fresh-cut greens. Lush gardens are endless, and the property is fully gated in by gilded gates to remain hidden from the public eye. In addition to its gardens, The Royalton on the Greens has a romantic terrace that wraps around the property. The outdoor locations create a perfect whimsical backdrop for receptions and cocktail hours. For an indoor location, the elegant grand ballroom will be ideal. Begin by stepping into the grand foyer. There, your guests are greeted by marble floors and a baby grand piano. Its Brazilian Oak floors lay across the space and wrought-iron and crystal chandeliers hang from the ceilings. The wrap-around french doors continue to give views of the romantic gardens outside. The magnificent space is able to accommodate up to 425 guests.

The event coordinator provides the details you need and the help you require. Their staff is available for both setup and cleanup for your event. While that happens, relax in the bridal suite with your friends and family to make memories before your happily ever after begins. The facility will also provide liability insurance for your event in the case of an emergency.

Cuisine

Dine on custom and distinct menus from some of the best chefs around. Your senses will come alive and your guests will love the dramatic seafood and dessert displays. When it's the end of the night, indulge in the cake, given complimentary by the catering staff at The Royalton on the Greens.

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Linens
Parking
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Dessert
Server(s)
Wedding Cake

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
House Liquor
House Wine

Describe your venue:

Country/Golf Club

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party

What event services do you offer?

Cake
Clean Up
Event Planner
Get Ready Rooms
Set Up

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Chocolate Fountain
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Wheelchair Access

Carla E. Married on 09/18/2021

Amazing Venue!!

Our daughter was married at the Royalton on the Greens this past September. Jorge was phenomenal to work with! He made the day run so smoothly and was such a pleasure to work with leading up to the event. We had to push back our daughter's wedding due to COVID and he made our vision come to life while making our guests feel safe and comfortable. We highly recommend the Royalton!
    Jill Married on 09/06/2020

Best Experience I Could Ever Have Hoped For!

I really could not say enough good things about Jorge and The Royalton on the Greens in Melville. Due to COVID, I had to make a lot of changes to my wedding plans with very short notice. I was lucky enough to find out about The Royalton and went to meet with Jorge about a month before I wanted to get married. I instantly knew after meeting with him that this was my venue. Jorge made me feel so welcomed from the first time we met with him.

Due to COVID, I only had about 25 guests at my wedding but he was SO caring and nice and truly made me feel like this was my original wedding plan. Every detail was in place, and he made the entire process so stress free. Jorge went above and beyond in every aspect to make sure the day was perfect. He gave us the bridal suite for the day and made sure everyone getting ready had something to eat. He was at the venue with us from the time we got there in the morning until we left after the party and he was always available when we needed something or had a question. He coordinated all of our vendors beautifully and made sure the set up was seamless. I was worried that I would regret having such a small wedding, but the day was so perfect, that I now can’t imagine having anything else.

Jorge made sure that I had a bridal attendant. I didn’t know what to expect, but Michelle was phenomenal. She kept track of every detail and couldn’t have been more helpful or kind. She made sure that my husband and I ate after the ceremony and even brought me vegetarian options. She made sure that everything we brought to the venue was set up on time and in the perfect location, and she spent the morning outside with us, arranging my dress for all of the different photo poses, and she was there to help me with whatever I needed throughout the celebration.

The venue itself is beautiful. We were lucky enough to have great weather and spent the day taking pictures by the golf course. We held our ceremony on the patio outside overlooking the golf course and received so many compliments on how nice the venue was. Since our wedding was small, we utilized the outdoor deck and cocktail room, which was perfect. The cocktail room has a beautiful fireplace and huge windows overlooking the deck. The room really fit our event so perfectly. Jorge had stations set up both inside and outside so that people could stay wherever they felt more comfortable. We chose to have 3 stations + dessert and it was the perfect amount of food for our guests. All of the food that I tried was beyond amazing and our guests are still raving about it. I highly recommend the mini falafel sandwiches and pesto gnocchi for any event!

My only regret of my entire wedding was that I didn’t know about The Royalton sooner. I would recommend Jorge and The Royalton for any event and I so look forward to going back for future celebrations. I couldn’t imagine a more perfect day at a more perfect venue. They truly cared about making sure that I had everything I wanted on my wedding day, and with all of the stress of COVID changes that meant so much to me. Thank you Jorge and Michelle!
    Arielle W. Married on 05/02/2020

I would give this place 100 stars if I could.

I am the luckiest girl in the world to have had my wedding at The Royalton on The Greens. I was the very first Corona Bride. My wedding was scheduled for March 14th, 2020, literally the weekend the world changed, and we decided we needed to cancel on March 12th, 2020 when we realized things were getting serious. On a day that was so devastating, stressful, and scary, The Royalton On The Greens made sure to affirm that we would have this wedding, no matter when it would be, and that they would do everything in their power to make sure it would be the wedding of our dreams. Jorge, Ed, and Michael, all personally called us to offer help in any way they could, whether it be rescheduling, or working with other vendors. After an 18 month delay, we finally had our wedding on October 16th, 2021. I could not say better things about this venue. Jorge, he is the best person I worked with during the entire wedding process. He made us feel like we were at home from the very first time we went to see the venue. We had gone to look at the venue as we had attended a wedding there in 2018 and we were OBSESSED with the food! Jorge worked diligently with us to make sure we were comfortable with the dates, pricing, and planning! He answered every (and I mean EVERY) stupid question I could come up with. We had to postpone the wedding more than 4 times throughout 2020 and 2021 due to unknowns, and The Greens made sure we felt prioritized each and every time we had to reschedule again, even though the wedding was already paid for! Everyone keeps telling us how AMAZING the food was at the wedding, the desserts were incredible! They were handing out little shot glasses of vanilla milkshakes on the dance floor while I was dancing around to Queen. Our wedding party and family has especially commended how calm, organized, and kind Jorge was the entire day. He delivered on his promise to make sure it was the most amazing day of our lives. The bridal attendant Christina was INCREDIBLE, she was with me from the moment I arrived at 8 AM, until I was the last person to leave the venue at 1 AM. She made sure my dress and veil were perfect all day, and coordinated food and entertainment for all of my bridesmaids the day of as it was a very long day. I cannot say enough about The Royalton on The Greens. If you want perfect food, ambiance, and a dedicated, kind, and strong team to make your wedding day your dream, look no further than here.

Real Weddings

• Stephanie & Leandro
    17 photos · 10/12/2019

1 Altessa Boulevard Melville, NY, 11747
631-271-5404
Location of (The Royalton on the Greens)

Other vendors in Long Island for your wedding