1675 Newbridge rd, Bellmore, NY 11710 Map · Phone number

crew
nycs4327 jpg4

69 Reviews for Party Train DJs

Katie · Married on 09/08/2018

If you're looking for a great DJ and photobooth -- look no further! My husband's cousin recommended Party Train to us and we could not have been happier with them. Even though Jonathan was unavailable to MC our wedding, he was involved in all of the planning for our big day and was a true professional throughout the entire process. On the day of our wedding, MC Danny and DJ Elkin got everyone on the dance floor and played the perfect mix of music to keep everyone dancing -- DJ Elkin was even super cool when I realized I forgot to bring our final payment to the venue and had to pay him via Venmo (they do say at least one thing goes wrong on your wedding day LOL). Our photobooth was also great -- the attendant was super nice and kept the photobooth running smoothly. Would definitely highly recommend Party Train to anyone planning a party!

• User4166132 · event on: 05/31/2014

Such a great company to work with! Very professional and easy to work with. Everyone says that this is the "best prom in years" and it's all because of our DJ!

Kristen · Married on 10/08/2016

I have experienced Evence at several events and most recently my own Engagement party. The photobooth is always a hit, the videography and photography were great, and the music is the best! Their team is amazing at getting the crowd on the dance floor. Working with Page is always a pleasure and I can't recommend them enough! I can't wait to have Evence DJ my wedding in October!!

Party Train DJs FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 999.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Sound/PA System
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Photobooth
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 200.00
  • What services do you offer? Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC

• DJs of the World inc
    DJs of the World inc Wedding DJs

As a professional in the industry for over 17 years I can honestly say The Party Train DJ Entertainment is one I'd trust at my own wedding. Headed by One of the " best voices" in the industry, MC Jonathon Page stands above the rest. For the ultimate wedding of a lifetime combine our talents and experience. :).

• 1675 Newbridge rd Bellmore, NY 11710 See on map