Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Photo by Basia

Un-obstructive. Elegant. Nostalgic. Passionate.  Capturing every beautiful moment.. so nothing is missed.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Wedding Portraits (2)
Second Shooter (1)
Engagement Shoot (1)
Albums (1)

Basia is an amazing photographer, she will take truly unique and beautiful photos for you. Our friends and family can't stop gushing about our photos and we can't either! If you're nervous in front of the camera, she knows just what to do and will make you feel at ease; she is so comfortable behind the camera. In the days leading up to our wedding, she was easy to get ahold of and fun to talk with. On the day of our wedding, she came early to scope out the best photo spots at our venue and to take photos of us before our wedding. She's a really lovely person and her genuine happiness for your event enhances a memorable day even further and this joy really comes out in her photos. My husband and I highly recommend Basia, and we hope to use her again for other milestones!

Profile Picture Jane, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Basia is the most amazing photographer you could ever hire! It is my pleasure to recommend her with the highest regard. When you meet her, you will feel like you've known her forever. Her warmth and kindness are matched by her incredible skill in photography, and gift for creating memories that will last forever. Having her there on our wedding day was one of the best experiences, and made our day truly magical. Our photos looked like something off the cover of a magazine and our wedding guests all commented on how amazing she is. Her work is absolutely worth the investment and you will feel completely comfortable in her hands. Make an appointment with Basia today - it will be the best decision you ever made!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 8/25/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Wedding Portraits, Digital Files

Every single picture is perfection!!!! Basia is just incredible - the way she captures ambiance and emotion so vividly in pictures is amazing. All of the images were romantic, sweet, and artistic. She knows how to put you at ease so the pictures feel natural and she finds the special moments between couples and their friends and families. In addition, she is sweet, kind and gentle. No-one even noticed she was taking pictures, but sure enough... she got every single moment I was hoping would be captured. I can't rave enough about her.... she is one of kind. We got married in Montauk and she even got pictures of what was happening around us... i.e. boats pulling up and showing off their catches of the day. My husband loves to fish and these were so cool for him to see! The actual picture taking wasn't distracting from the party either, she took us away from the group for 5-10 mins after the ceremony and that was it. I was so unbelievably blown away by how much love she captured in each individual picture - they all make me cry. Thank you, Basia - you are a dream!! I now understand why the right photographer makes all the difference. I will cherish these images for the rest of my life.

Profile Picture Sharon, 7/15/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Wedding Portraits

Photo by Basia Pricing

29 Photos

My Photo Album

29 Photos

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Wonderful and pleasant to work with, very professional and very pleasant! Triple A photographer...

Basia is a mega talent . Just one look at her work and you will see why she is so sought after. To top it all of she is a sweetheart and a pleasure to work with. For perfection , choose Photo by Basia !

Basia is one of the most talented, creative photographers I've ever met. Plus, she's so much fun to work with! I recommend her without reservations!

Events