6 valley lane, Huntington, NY 11743 Map · Phone number

About Lola Loves Makeup

Lola Loves Makeup is a makeup business in Huntington, New York. Owner Andrea loved makeup as a young girl and started her professional career in 1996 as a makeup artist for a local fashion show. From there, Andrea took master classes for makeup photography and became an artist at MAC cosmetics. She now serves all of Long Island and surrounding areas as a freelance artist.

Lola Loves Makeup uses high-end makeup from MAC cosmetics, NARS and more. She stays-up-to-date on all the latest trends and techniques. She can create any look and style you want so you look and feel beautiful on your special day. Andrea applies flawless makeup that lasts all day long. Her services include:

• Airbrush makeup

8d2fddb9a75844de casee

45 Reviews for Lola Loves Makeup

Debbie · Married on 03/08/2020

Amazing! Highly recommend

I hired Andrea to do my make up for my wedding as well as 6 bridesmaids, my mother in law and my mom. She and her assistant are excellent! Very talented and very professional. Leading up to the wedding she was very responsive via email and answered all my questions. Also, her prices are fair. Some of the other places I looked into charged crazy prices but I felt that Andrea's prices were fair. On the day of the wedding they arrived 15 minutes early to set up so that they could start at the exact scheduled time. Everyone was so happy with the results! We looked beautiful! Would definitely recommend Andrea to friends

Sent on 03/25/2020

Lola Loves Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much Debbie, it was our pleasure to be a part of you day .
    Love and happiness
    Andrea

Caitlin · Married on 09/21/2018

Andrea was fantastic! She is incredibly professional and was very helpful and patient during my trials - as I dont normally wear makeup and had no idea what would look best for my wedding day. She helped my mother and i feel confident about our makeup leading up to the day. Andrea did an amazing job on my entire bridal party and myself and helped make me feel absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Brittany · Married on 10/07/2017

AMAZING! LOVED my makeup. Andrea worked with me every step of the way. All of my girls loved their makeup and felt it matched their style, it isn't a one fits all approach. Pricing was great and it definitely adds that finishing touch to the day!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Lola Loves Makeup FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 150
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 80
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 150
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 81
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 90
    $ 90
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Makeup
    Licensed
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Contour Makeup
    Fake Lashes
    Brow/Lash Tinting
    Tattoo Coverage

• AJ Ingoglia Films Wedding Videographers

LolaLovesMakeup is the greatest! Andrea is amazing to work with. She is fun and passionate about the work she creates and always has my brides looking amazing for their films. She gets right down to the makeup and gets everything done on schedule! I don't think I have ever waited for her because she is always at the top of her game. Can not say enough wonderful things about her!

• Robert Roscigno Photography & Films Wedding Photographers

As a photographer, a MUA can really make my job easy or difficult. lolalovesmakeup is THE best MUA I have ever worked with. The attention to detail is second to none. When I'm on a job and I find out that lolalovesmakeup is the makeup artist, I know it's going to be great! Highly recommended!

• Elite Glamour Events Wedding Planners

Andrea does amazing work and helps all her brides have flawless, once in a lifetime makeup on their big day!

• 6 valley lane Huntington, New York, 11743 See on map
    Location of (Lola Loves Makeup)