lolalovesmakeup Reviews

44 | Huntington, NY

44 Reviews for lolalovesmakeup

44 lolalovesmakeup Reviews

Caitlin · Married on 09/21/2018

Andrea was fantastic! She is incredibly professional and was very helpful and patient during my trials - as I dont normally wear makeup and had no idea what would look best for my wedding day. She helped my mother and i feel confident about our makeup leading up to the day. Andrea did an amazing job on my entire bridal party and myself and helped make me feel absolutely beautiful!

Brittany · Married on 10/07/2017

AMAZING! LOVED my makeup. Andrea worked with me every step of the way. All of my girls loved their makeup and felt it matched their style, it isn't a one fits all approach. Pricing was great and it definitely adds that finishing touch to the day!

Jenn · Married on 09/09/2017

ANDREA IS AMAZING! The girls in my family do not normally wear a lot of makeup and were nervous about getting their makeup done but Andrea not only made us feel comfortable, but she made us look better than I could have ever imagined. My makeup stayed all day and night and I received a ton of compliments. It did not smudge or run. The best part is that I still felt like I looked like myself. One of my sister's is also autistic and never wears makeup and she was perfect with her. Andrea is very calm, sweet, honest, professional, and down to earth. My family and I plan on booking her in the future whenever we need our makeup done. Small suggestion for future brides: schedule your makeup and hair trial on the same day that you have your dress fitting...if you aren’t used to wearing a lot of makeup, it makes a big difference to see your makeup in your dress with your hair done. Bottom line: HIGHLY RECOMMEND ANDREA FOR YOUR WEDDING DAY!

Lauren · Married on 07/22/2017

Andrea is amazing!! The wedding day couldn't have gone any smoother. There were 10 of us (including myself) and everyone was ready to go (with time to spare) by the time we had to start taking pictures. All of the girls looked stunning! I absolutely loved my makeup and could not have asked for anything more on my special day. Thank you Andrea for making my day so great!

• stephanie

stephanie · Married on 04/28/2017

Words cannot explain the talent that Andrea, Lola Loves Makeup, has. My sister used Andrea for her wedding five years ago and we all looked beautiful, so when it was my turn to get married this decision was the easiest to make. I quickly and easily booked my first trial with Andrea 2 weeks after I got engaged to lock in my date. There was no question I wanted her to do my makeup for my wedding, especially after how amazing my makeup came out for our engagement photos. The day of our wedding Andrea arrived on time, worked her magic on 11 ladies and kept everything running smoothly. My mother, bridesmaids and matrons of honor were absolutely stunning. As for me, I had never felt more glamorous in my life. Andrea is truly a gifted artist who is professional, kind and sincerely happy for each bride she works on. I will only get makeup done by Andrea now and most definitely recommend her to any bride. Thank you Andrea I truly felt so beautiful on my wedding day and couldn't have been happier.

Stephanie and Alex April 28, 2017

Therese · Married on 12/03/2016

I used Andrea for my wedding on 12/3/16. She was fantastic! She took care of me, my mom, my MIL, my MOH, two bridesmaids, four junior bridesmaids and my flower girl, and we finished ahead of schedule! Andrea was so sweet, definitely the perfect personality to keep you relaxed the morning of your wedding! Andrea's personality was also so great with the young girls in my bridal party - she made them feel so special and beautiful! Best of all, everyone's makeup came out FANTASTIC and lasted the entire day - over 12 hours! I have never had makeup stay as perfect on me at the end of the night as it was when it was first applied. Do not hesitate to book Andrea!

Janine · Married on 10/29/2016

Andrea is amazing at what she does and will make you look gorgeous for your big day! I previously had a makeup trial I was not happy with at all with another makeup artist and was recommended to her by a friend and I couldn't have been happier! She messaged me right back after I contacted her, set up my trial with ease and all I had to do was show her a picture of what I wanted and let her work her magic! And she did just that! I got so many compliments on my makeup and my bridesmaids looked fabulous! My mother was so hesitant to let anyone do her makeup and she was beaming after she was done! I had a day wedding and she didn't bat an eyelash when I needed her at my house at 7am. She's easy to get ahold of and really knows her stuff and I have no doubt she will make you look absolutely flawless for your big day! HIGHLY recommend!!

Sent on 11/29/2016

lolalovesmakeup's reply:

Thank you so much Janine ! it was a pleasure and honor to be a part of your day . Ps your mom was awesome :) lots of love and happiness

Jenn · Married on 09/30/2016

I have used Andrea a few times now and each experience was great! Most recently she did my makeup for my wedding and I could not be happier. She is extremely talented and did an amazing job!

Andrea was amazing! She is extremely good at her job. I loved how my make up came out and all of my bridesmaids looked beautiful. I find it rare that everyone is happy with their make up for weddings and have to say everyone was happy! I don't tend to wear a lot of make up so wanted something natural and Andrea made it perfect. I felt like "me" but with a bit more of a pop! Would definitely recommend Andrea for any occasion! She was responsive and easy to work with.

Sent on 07/14/2016

lolalovesmakeup's reply:

Thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of your big day and for this review ! Lots of love and happiness to you Xo

Diana · Married on 10/18/2015

Thank you Andrea for being a part of my wedding day! After going through 3 other trials and being really disappointed, I randomly found lolalovesmakeup and her love of lashes had me sold! I went for a trial and was happy that she actually heard what I was trying to say and that was reflected in the makeup! I really liked my makeup and of course my lashes and I think even better was that my bridal party and mothers were also pleased with their makeup!! Pleasing everyone is not an easy task and I SO appreciate that Andrea was able to do it. Definitely recommend!! xoxo

Katie · Married on 10/17/2015

Andrea is a professional and outstanding makeup artist. I knew right away at the trial she was the right artist for me. I had 4 other trials-I am extremely particular about my makeup. I had started to give up on it! Do yourself a big favor and make her your first trial.
    Andrea does a great job using the right shades and gets the idea of what you want without you needing to go into great detail. I asked to be natural and she made it look fabulous. My wedding day makeup came out amazing!!! So did my bridesmaids'. I can't stress enough that she doesn't make you look overdone, and yet it looks so glamorous and pretty.
    She came to my house the day of and zipped through 4 of us without batting an eye. She works fast and quietly, which is great when you have a house full of really crazed and stressed out women. Her prices are very reasonable, especially considering the quality is so very high. She is also someone who gets it all right the first time, so you don't have to sit for an hour struggling to get your false lashes on! She is everything I wanted in an artist and more. Can't say enough good things! HIGHLY recommend.

Ryann · Married on 10/10/2015

Andrea was recommended to me through a friend who had frequently used her. She was absolutely amazing!!! She did the make up for me, my mother, mother in law and whole bridal party! Everyone was very happy with how their make up came out. She can work from a picture or recommend a look. I would recommend Andrea to any bride looking for a makeup artist.

Michelle · Married on 08/29/2015

My wedding was on 8.29.15. I chose Andrea for a trial around March 2015 after reading other wedding reviews about her online. I immediately booked her after a pleasant time at her home and the beautiful work she did.

Andrea is professional and punctual. She sent me confirmation emails a couple weeks before the wedding, and she is reachable via text. Moreover, Andrea arrived 15 minutes early on the morning of my wedding, which had a 6am start time. Consequently, she also finished earlier than expected, which is always a plus, especially since we were on a tight schedule. Andrea did exactly what was discussed at the trial, as she took notes and brought them with her on the wedding day. The makeup, not just for me, but my mom and my five bridesmaids was absolutely stunning. No one looked overdone or not themselves; everyone's beauty was enhanced and more so.

Andrea is talented, her work is impressive, and she is a pleasure to work with - at a reasonable wedding price, too. Highly recommend!

Andrea did great makeup for my wedding! I proved to have difficult skin when we did the trial. Although Andrea has wonderful skills and made me look beautiful at the first trial, the products were not lasting on my skin due to oiliness and dryness in some areas. She was so understanding and did an additional trial at no cost so we could try some other products and figure out the best base for my skin. I can't express how helpful that was!! We found the right mix, and the day of the wedding my makeup not only looked fabulous, but also stayed through hot weather, rain and dancing!

Andrea also did my mother's and sister's (MOH) makeup beautifully. She was very punctual and had everyone done on time which is extremely important on anyone's wedding day. Thanks Andrea!

Sent on 11/10/2015

lolalovesmakeup's reply:

Thank you so much for choosing me on your special day and for taking the time to write a review . I wish you love and happiness xo

Jennifer · Married on 05/22/2015

Lolalovesmakeup is amazing! Andrea Gamble, who is the owner and make-up artist is fabulous! She uses high quality make-up and offers extras such as eyelashs and airbrush make-up that really make a huge impact! From my trial to my wedding day, I was extremely happy with how I looked - and my husband was too! I received so many compliments. My make-up never wore off, and I looked and felt beautiful in person and in all my pictures too. Andrea really listens to what you want. She knows exactly what make-up and color pallets to use and how to play up your best features. And she's a fun and fashionable woman to boot! I HIGHLY recommend Lolalovesmakeup for any special occassion!

Jenny · Married on 05/09/2015

Andrea was wonderful! She did an amazing job on my make-up for my recent wedding. It looked beautiful and stayed on all night. She did the make-up for myself, my bridesmaids, my mother, and the mother of the groom. We got so many compliments on everyone's make-up. She also offers airbrushing and lashes, which looked great! She was also wonderful to work with. She was polite, friendly, accommodating, and on time. She was calm and finished everyone's make-up in a very timely manner. Her prices were also very reasonable. I would highly recommend her! Thanks, Andrea!

Catherine · Married on 10/25/2014

Andrea is amazing at what she does. Besides being so great with makeup, she's so calm and responsive that she really helps you enjoy the morning of your wedding. As a bride, she helped to make my morning go very smooth. She was there on time and made all of bridesmaids and myself look and feel amazing. Everyone's makeup stayed on all night and even into the brunch the next morning. When I got my pictures back from the photographer I was amazed to see all 2000+ and think that makeup looked amazing in each shot. I highly recommend using Andrea. She's so relaxed, responsive and amazingb at what she does. One of the best decisions I made as a bride was hiring Andrea!

Tricia · Married on 09/06/2014

Thank you for a wonderful experience! You did an amazing job on myself (bride), my sister, best friend, and mother! You were extremely reliable and an absolute pleasure to work with.
    I was married on the most humid day of 2014 and my make-up lasted from 9am until after midnight! I highly recommend Lola Loves Makeup!

Jessica · Married on 08/31/2014

I met Andrea a few years ago when she provided makeup for my friend’s wedding. I immediately got her contact information.On the morning of my wedding Andrea arrived right on time and ready to work. Andrea respectfully listened to all of our requests and moved through the getting-ready portion of the day with a calm, confident, collected and stress-free attitude and she finished ahead of schedule. I was so calm and happy all morning because I knew I was in such great hands. Her air brush and makeup were flawless and natural and looked fabulous all night long. I was so calm and happy all morning because I knew I was in such great hands. Her air brush and makeup were flawless and natural and looked fabulous all night long. I looked fresh and rested. My complexion looked smooth and even, and the colors she used were perfect: soft yet dramatic enough to make an impact. I looked young and fresh and glowing. She made me feel beautiful on the most important day of my life!
    Andrea- you were such a great highlight of our special day and your professionalism and expertise is truly remarkable. I’m in weddings regularly and rarely come across someone so competent and capable. I wish you were part of my daily routine – but having you help me feel pretty on my wedding day was really an honor!
    Jessica

lolalovesmakeup 1
    lolalovesmakeup 2
    lolalovesmakeup 3

jamie · Married on 07/26/2014

lola loves makeup did an absolutely amazing job on all of the makeup for myself and my bridal party for my wedding. i had me, my mom, my mother in law and 5 bridesmaids get their makeup done and everyone looked incredible. i would highly recommend using her for your wedding. very easy to work with, professional, punctual, and did a gorgeous job on all of us. not only me but my entire bridal party were receiving compliments on our makeup the entire day and for days after. thank you again for everything!

Erin · Married on 07/05/2014

Thank you so much for the wonderful job you did on my wedding day makeup. Everything lasted throughout the long, hot July day. I am a person who does not usually wear too much makeup and you applied just the perfect amount to make sure that I still looked like myself! I received so many compliments on how I looked and felt so comfortable, natural and beautiful. My mother and bridesmaids also looked stunning and were so happy.
    Thank you again for bringing your talent, professionalism, and warmth to the start of my wedding day.

Negin · Married on 06/20/2014

Andrea works her magic so easily and her work is just flawless. I have used her service 3 times so far-this third time was for my wedding and my wedding party. Our makeup was beautiful. I received so many compliments. I eagerly and highly recommend her to anyone who wants their makeup done perfectly and to all brides (and for a bride who appreciates dealing with a professional person and no drama). She is professional, punctual, and very pleasant. On my wedding day, she arrived, set up her area, and worked her magic!!!!

• Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 06/14/2014

Lola loves makeup was one of the first vendors I booked one year in advance right after I got engaged and it was the best decision I could of ever made . Not being a huge fan of getting 'make up done professionally ' or wearing makeup in general ( mostly because of prior Makeup disasters I had in my late teens and early 20's) I feared that on my wedding day I would either look like a ' Drag Queen' or a 'Vampire .' But Andrea proved me wrong ; after spending one hour with her , without even having a trial session , Andrea transformed me into a glamorous movie star , the best I have ever looked.
    Every girl has a vision of what they are going to look like on their wedding day , they spend months preparing themselves , spend loads of money on products to make their face flawless just to get picture perfect look. I on the other hand was not that type of bride , Andrea asked me ' what was the look that I was going for' and I said ' I don't really know , but I want to look my best'. ' I explained to Andrea the style of my wedding which was 'Vintage , Rustic . I showed Andrea what my wedding dress and Andrea said " Ok , how about we go for a timeless , natural elegant look , with a lot of gold's and neutral colors." I agreed and the rest you can see in my pictures :)

I believe Andrea's biggest challenge for the day was to convince my mother who rarely wears makeup nor does she know how to apply he own makeup that she should sit back and relax and have it done professionally.
    Andrea made my mother look like she was 45 years old going to the Golden Globes.(without looking 'overdone')
    Andrea did an amazing job with not only my mother and I ,but with my entire bridal party. Andrea was professional , had excellent time management skills was kind and patient . Andrea managed to perfect 10 woman in less than 4 hours and even applied extra makeup ; and helped a bridesmaid in distress who had a makeup disaster from another salon.

Shannon · Married on 05/23/2014

Andrea is the most amazing makeup artist any bride could ask for! Not only did she do an amazing job on my make up but her and her team did the makeup for my bridesmaids and my Mom. They all looked absolutly stunning and they all loved their makeup. It is not easy to please 7 different women but Andrea was able to go above and beyond that. Andrea is a true professional and truly passionate about what she does. I highly recommed her to any bride!!!!!