Elite Glamour Events

Huntington, NY View map Visit website
$1,000 Package Price

$1,000 Package Price

Elite Glamour Events is a professional wedding planning firm based in Huntington, New York, that serves weddings in the Long Island area. Owner Lindsay Scannell founded the company based on her passion for creating captivating events. She designs events using her personal system of building on three descriptive words the couple chooses for their theme. Lindsay has over 14 years of experience in the wedding industry and has carefully selected her team of skilled coordinators.

As a full-service event planning company, Elite Glamour Events can oversee every detail of wedding planning. They offer four packages ranging from full and partial planning to à la carte services for the couple that needs tailored expertise. In addition, they offer three day-of coordination packages spanning 5 to 10 hours of wedding planning service on your wedding day. Lindsay and her team consult with each couple to discuss their needs and to find them the right package for their dream wedding.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$800.00

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5000.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Kristen B. Married on 05/10/2019

Day of Coordinator

Lindsey and Morgan were absolute god sends the day of my wedding. From answering my millions of questions leading up to the big day to handling literally everything the day of my wedding. It was honestly the best money we spent. My husband said it multiple times, Lindsey and Morgan were there to help when it unexpectedly started raining during our first look communicating with the venue, fixing my dress after it broke, making sure everything was running on time, creating the timeline for the day. Staying on top of the groomsmen to make sure they were on time, dressed and putting on all of their boutonnieres. I could go on for days, they were absolutely amazing and made my day run so smoothly. I can’t thank them enough!
  • FutureMrsFrench
    Maryann Married on 11/10/2017
    There are not enough words to express how happy I am that we went with Lindsey and her team for our big day!!! From the beginning she was very thorough with creating a manual for the big day, asked for all the details and nothing was too small to her which made me feel at ease right away ( hello type A personality! ). We had a very thorough almost 2 hour FaceTime call a week and a half before the wedding and she went over every single detail to make sure that on the day of I didn't worry about a thing and did she deliver! From organizing shots with the bridal party, handling issues that otherwise would've made me cry that popped up during the day etc. she handled it discreetly so that we didn't worry about a thing. My husband said "I wasn't sure what she did when you first told me about her, but holy s**t was she worth every penny and more!". We can't say enough about her, but will continue to recommend her services to anyone that'll listen !
    Leanne Married on 09/22/2017
    Highly recommend! The ladies at Elite Glamour Events of New York helped make my day perfect!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Desiree Montesano Desiree Montesano Wedding Hair & Makeup

It was a great pleasure to work with Elite. The bride was so calm, her planner was excellent.

Anchor & Lace Photography Anchor & Lace Photography Wedding Photographers

We have had the pleasure of working with Elite Glamour Events a number of times and each time has been an absolute pleasure. They have since become friends and we are honored to say that. We have seen them work under pressure and get the job done each and every time. You will not regret working with them as they are pleasurable people to be around and will help make your wedding day memorable.

Huntington Huntington, NY, 11743
631-706-4491
Location of (Elite Glamour Events)

Other vendors in Long Island for your wedding