Black Dahlia

691 Walt Whitman Road (Rt. 110), Melville, NY 11747 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Black Dahlia

Black Dahlia Inc. provides florals for weddings in Melville, New York. Owner Sheryl Cappelli first started her career with flowers when she helped a bride with a makeshift bouquet that ended up saving the day. Since then, she and her team of floral designers have been providing couples in the Long Island region with beautiful arrangements and decor for their ceremony and reception.

No matter what vision you have for your wedding day—classic, tropical, rustic, vintage, etc—Sheryl will make sure that everything is just as you imagined, if not more. With her team of experienced florists, they are able to provide you with a variety of ceremony and decor options. From ceremony decor to table arrangements, bouquets, boutonnieres and more, they have your floral arrangement needs covered. Black Dahlia Inc. is available for consultations after hours and by appointment only. Sheryl's services include:

• Setup
Big table centerpiece
Big table centerpiece
Cake decoration with O'hara Garden Roses
Cake decoration with O'hara Garden Roses
Tall and lush with greenery centerpieces in the Gable room at The Inn at New Hyde Park
Rented lanterns with floral arrangements surrounding
Rented lanterns with floral arrangements surrounding
Beautiful tables cape of eucalyptus garland, flowers and candelabras in the Winter Garden Room
Eucalyptus table garlands at a backyard wedding in South Hampton
Eucalyptus table garlands at a backyard wedding in South Hampton
High and low centerpieces at the Bourne Mansion
High and low centerpieces at the Bourne Mansion

94 Reviews for Black Dahlia

persimonefink · Married on 10/20/2018

I don't do flowers but I LOVED these

I had no idea where to start when it came to flowers. I am one of those people who passes by a bouquet and it dies so I stay away. We met with Sheryl on my cousins recommendation and all I told her was that I wanted fluffy and white but simple. She showed me a couple of pictures and we agreed to the most reasonable floral price I'd found so far. Come wedding day and Sheryl herself drops off my bouquets and boutonnieres and I am in LOVE. They were perfect. We get to the venue and they had decorated the archway of our ceremony spot along with our tables so beautifully I was in shock. I could not recommend Black Dahlia enough. They did amazing work and I could not be happier!

Dina · Married on 09/07/2018

We used Black Dahlia for our September 7, 2018 wedding and it’s the best decision we made. I’m not a flower person in general and had no idea what I liked nor did I have any floral decor vision for my wedding. But Black Dahlia came to the rescue and the results were stunning...even our very seasoned photographer said it was the most beautiful they had seen in that space. Do yourselves a huge favor and let Black Dahlia take the stress out of cultivating your floral decor.

Black Dahlia 1
    Black Dahlia 2
    Black Dahlia 3

Black Dahlia FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 165.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 70.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 12.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 175.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up

• Sparkle and Ink
    Sparkle and Ink Wedding Invitations

Sonja and Sheryl at Black Dahlia are incredibly talented floral designers. Their creations always feature the most beautiful, high quality flowers and each creation shows the love and care that they put into to it. Bridal bouquets, centerpieces, event rentals, etc,... They do it all. They also take ownership of the look of the entire event and will not let any little detail go unnoticed. When Black Dahlia is finished setting up an event space, it is done to perfection.

• 691 Walt Whitman Road (Rt. 110) Melville, New York, NY 11747 See on map