About Black Dahlia Inc.

We create happiness through the art of designing flowers!

Flowers are one of the most important expressions of the heart.  The meaning of flowers goes far beyond their obvious delicate beauty, as the ultimate expression of love, kindness and good wishes.

Categories: Wedding Florist

Regions serviced: Long Island

83 Reviews for Black Dahlia Inc.

User Photos
Chuppah Decor (3)
Single Flowers (2)
Flower Girl Baskets (2)
Flower Crowns (1)

Sonja was fantastic to work with! From the first meeting I had with her she truly had me set on working with Black Dahlia. She put together samples of what I was looking for right away and truly stayed within my budget. Up until the wedding I had a few changes here and there with table set ups (had oval tables originally but ended up with rounds) and she had great ideas as to how to make my original ideas still work.

What I was most impressed with was when she told me she would be the one setting everything up. Let me tell you everything was beautiful and just how I had imagined it. From the aisle runner to the bouquets, to my centerpieces, I loved everything.

Black Dahlia works with you and your budget and is very knowledgeable in their craft. I recommend them without hesitation!

Profile Picture Kaitlin, 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

I am so beyond happy that I used Black Dahlia as my florist for my wedding. From the moment I walked into the shop I just knew they were going to be my pick. I had a vision of using my favorite flowers, Gerber Daisies and having all the bright fall colors- I met with Sonja and she literally took my vision and made it beyond anything I could ever have imagine. The center pieces were amazing and our bouquets were gorgeous!! My family could not believe how beautiful the flowers looked. I would definitely use them for any other occasion that I may have in the future or just to order a beautiful bouquet. Black Dahlia, thank you so much!!

Profile Picture Michelle, 11/3/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Black Dahlia Inc. Pricing

25 Photos

My Photo Album

25 Photos

1 ENDORSEMENT
Sonja and Sheryl at Black Dahlia are incredibly talented floral designers. Their creations always feature the most beautiful, high quality flowers and each creation shows the love and care that they put into to it. Bridal bouquets, centerpieces, event rentals, etc,... They do it all. They also take ownership of the look of the entire event and will not let any little detail go unnoticed. When Black Dahlia is finished setting up an event space, it is done to perfection.

Events

691 Walt Whitman Road (Rt. 110), Melville, NY 11747   See On Map
516-456-5440 (phone) 631-629-4450 (fax)
7 days a week Consultations by appointment