Long Island, NY, Farmingville, NY 11738 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 38
  • Deals 1

About FabDay Events

**CURRENTLY RUNNING SPECIAL RATES FOR MICROWEDDINGS AND ALL BOOKINGS, MESSAGE FOR MORE INFO**

FabDay Events’ goal is to create heartfelt, distinctive, and personalized experiences that my clients and their guests will never forget. Each experience is inspired by the love and revelry my clients feel during this pivotal moment in their lives. My goal is to work with you to create an event that will reflect you both in a way that feels authentic and spirited. FabDay is able to design beautiful weddings by working with each couple, listening to their vision, and focusing what on how to achieve it. I offer full service planning, partial planning, and day-of coordination. Schedule a consultation today—I’d love to bring your vision to life!

The FabDay Events team can assist with preparing and coordinating your rehearsal dinner, ceremony, and reception. This team will communicate with you so as to fully understand your wedding vision and needs. Available services include day-of coordination, partial planning, and full planning. These planners are ready to aid you with budget planning, vendor recommendations, guest lists, timelines, and to-do lists. This team will strive to provide you with a celebration that reflects your goals as a couple and your love story.

Follow FabDay Events on

Videos 3 Videos

16 Reviews for FabDay Events

Lena Darden · Married on 10/12/2020

Best Wedding Planner EVER

Working with Amaira from FabDay events was by far the best decision I made in regards to my wedding (aside from my groom, of course). Amaira is everything you could ask for in a wedding planner; she is highly professional-- there was a never a time I questioned her judgement from the smallest decision to the biggest one; she is also quite savvy in the wedding business and is up to date on the latest trends and faux pas. Amaira has great connections with vendors and is honest about expectation management.

Communication is certainly one of Amaira's strongest skills; there was never a missed call or text between the two of us and there was never a time I felt I couldn't reach out to her regardless of how minute the worry. She was also professional when speaking with potential vendors and venues and I felt comfortable with her reaching out to them on my behalf. Staying within the budget was a huge deal for me and Amaira really took that into consideration with every decision she made; she fought on my behalf to find the fairest price and truly took it upon herself to find highest quality services for me.

I initially sought out FabDay events because I was hoping to have my wedding in New York; however, plans changed and she was kind enough to help me plan an entirely different wedding in an entirely new city.

Amaira works tirelessly to make her couples happy and it truly shows. She is down to earth and loves what she does; I couldn't recommend her more highly.

Sent on 04/08/2020

Maira Ghani · Married on 10/06/2020

My wedding coordination/planning with Amaira

Amaira is awesome. I hired her two weeks before my 3 day wedding. She was very helpful and was very flexible. She worked with me on pricing and she even went above and beyond. Not only was she there physically to help out but she was also there emotionally and was a really good support for me throughout my wedding time. I would definitely recommend amaira to anyone looking to get married or plan an event!

The day of my wedding when my decorators messed up, amaira was there to monitor and make sure they did everything that they were supposed to as per our contract. She even made sure to ask if we wanted dinner and she kept everything organized throughout.

You will not go wrong if you hire amaira! Highly recommend her!

Sent on 02/20/2020

FabDay Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 3500
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• FabDay Events 1
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Long Island, NY Farmingville, NY, 11738 See on map
    Please message me! (Phone number)
    Location of (FabDay Events)