Eventful Days

Babylon, NY View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Eventful Days is a full-service wedding planning company based in Long Island that specializes in designing events that embody the personality of each of their clients. The wedding planner relies on a streamlined method of planning to help create the highest quality celebration possible. Planners Kristin, Jahniece, Stephanie, Avita & Kristina all bring their individual skills sets to the table in order to reach the Eventful Days standard.

Experience

Kristin spent ten years as the Director of Events at a local insurance company where she planned a variety of corporate events for the 120-person firm. She would frequently be asked by her coworkers to help with other special events in their lives and soon realized her passion for the work. Soon after, she founded Eventful Days, with Jahniece joining down the line. Jahneice has spent years at the company, adding her artistic ability to the overall design of clients’ weddings. As the company grew, Stephanie, Avita and Kristina joined and were all trained by Kristin!

Eventful Days offers a range of planning services and coverage to best fit your needs. Couples can also utilize a la carte services in order to select the most effective services for their big day. Services include:

• Budget analysis
  • Day-of coordination
  • Event design
  • Full planning
  • Partial planning
  • Referrals
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Social events including Engagement Parties, Bridal Showers, Baby showers, Birthdays and MORE!
Give us a call and Say YES to NO STRESS!!
  • Woman-owned

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Maria
    Maria P. Married on 08/13/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Down to every detail, working with eventful days is a MUST

EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT!!!!! I can’t even get over it. Last night was the best night of our lives and every last vision came to life. I can’t even pick out my favorite part everyone worked together so well and everyone you recommended was absolutely amazing. My family and I were able to truly enjoy the day because you were all over it. Avita and Sabrina killed it as well! Everyone is talking about the wedding and how gorgeous the details were. From the flowers and menus to the pizza boxes and cake and lighting omg and the dance floor you thought of everything and KILLED ITTTT. Every vendor meeting was so fun and easy because you knew exactly what we wanted. I can just go on an on. I’ll never forget that feeling of walking into that room and being completely speechless. We were on time for everything and the day went even better than I could have dreamed of. Thank you for doing what you do, you are so talented and for going above and beyond in every single way!
    Marie G. Married on 07/30/2022

Excellence Says It Best!

I was referred to Kristin a bit late in the planning process which made it much harder for her as my vision was already established and I had somewhat begun the planning process. I have hosted many events and I am very detail oriented as well as a perfectionist and my vision for this event was a bit out there and a challenge for sure. After one conversation with Kristin...she got it! Minutes later she was sending me inspiration photos and ideas. She was on it! She seamlessly merged in and brought it to another level. Kristin very quickly understood my level of expectations and many times we did not even have to have a conversation..."she just knew" as her expectations were the same. Her vendor relationships were stellar not only with their products but their service as well. Her team was professional, hardworking and a class act. This event was not an easy event to set up or execute and they worked tirelessly and never blinked. Two weeks later my guests are still calling, texting and posting pictures of the event. Kristin and her team commanded the event from behind the scenes and I am happy to say it was flawless due to their focus, creativity, and hard work. Kristin's attention to quality, details as well as competitive pricing with vendors was amazing. Planning events typically come along with stress and anxiety...not this time! Kristin and her team took on an event that most would have never taken on and truly created and executed a fairytale for my daughter, my entire family and our guests. Simply put...Kristin and her team are masters at... caring about the creation, a warm heart in how we got there, making it a memory.... and pure excellence in execution! Thank you. thank you, thank you! For a glimpse of what Kristen helped to create and certainly coordinated to a "T" go to the ThepreppyMag.com and go to the Bridal Shower photos! Thanks again, Kristen!
  • Alexis
    Alexis H. Married on 07/03/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Planning and day of went perfectly!!

Kristin was absolutely amazing!! We hired eventful days as our day of coordinator. Kristin was so helpful leading up to the wedding helping us figure out paper goods, timeline and many other details. She came with me to our final appointments and her opinion was really appreciated. The week of our wedding we thought it was going to rain and Kristin was beyond helpful in quickly figuring out a backup plan that we were happy with because our original plan fell through. The day of went so smoothly and I didn’t have to worry about a thing I could just enjoy the day. Anything my husband, my family or I needed Kristin was there even before we knew we needed it! Couldn’t recommend eventful days more highly!!
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Babylon, Babylon Babylon, NY, 11702
Location of (Eventful Days)

Other vendors in Long Island for your wedding