Eventful Days Reviews

29 Reviews for Eventful Days

29 Eventful Days Reviews
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 10/07/2018

Perfect Fall Wedding (Brought to you by Eventful Days)

I'm not sure I could ever thank Kristin enough for her amazing work as our wedding coordinator. Our wedding was absolutely perfect - to the letter - because of her calm, level-head, precision, attention to detail and know-how. Kristin really does it all and somehow manages to make it look easy. We are so grateful to her. All of our guests raved about every part of the evening, they had a fantastic time and everything went off without a hitch. Unbeknownst to them, we did have a small hitch (two of our farm tables were delivered with the wrong legs and rendered nearly useless), but because of Kristin's exceptional skill the night seemed flawless (Kristin actually managed to get one of the tables up for our cake and gifts - you can add carpentry to her list of skills - talk about going above and beyond!). In short, Kristin is a total rockstar and you'd be a very luck bride, as I was, to have her spearheading your wedding day!

Christie · Married on 10/06/2018

There are no words to describe how incredible Kristin is. From the second we started working together, she consistently brought forward new ideas and ways to enhance our wedding and also gave us total peace of mind. She completely understood our vision and worked so hard to make it happen. Kristin is organized, creative, understanding, and on top of everything. Hiring her was the best decision we ever could have made. She ensured everything was perfect, made all of our final phone calls, provided so much assurance to my fiancé and I, and made our dreams come true. There is NOONE better than Kristin!

Eventful Days 10
    Eventful Days 11
    Eventful Days 12
    Eventful Days 13

Lisa · Married on 10/06/2018

Not sure where to begin but if you are looking for a planner to make sure your wedding is perfect then Eventful Days is your Planner. She is so amazingly sweet. We hired Kristin to be the Day Of Coordinator and she showed up at my daughters Bridal shower “and helped”!!!! She cannot do enough to make sure her Bride and brides family are happy. When Kristin was around there was a sense of calm and relief. I felt as if the weight was lifted off our shoulders. Kristin you are THE BEST! Thank you for going above and beyond to make our daughters Wedding Day perfect. We will be having Eventful Days again for any event that we will be planning :). Lisa Merrick

Pauline · Married on 09/22/2018

Kristin and her team are simply the best. From day one she was gracious and professional and put me at ease about everything that needed to get done. I had a million ideas and Kristin had all the answers. Her commendations, vendors and creativity made my party come to life. My guests are still raving about how amazing everything was. I couldnt have imagined getting this all done without her or the equally perfect crew!

Diana · Married on 07/14/2018

Kristin is AMAZING!!! I got married July, 2018 and from the first day I spoke with Kristin on the phone I knew I was in good hands. I was very overwhelmed with wedding planning and after speaking with Kristin I knew my wedding day would go smoothly; and IT DID. If your stressed out about anything, just call her right away and she'll take care of it! I don't know what I would have done without her. She is also always very organized and punctual! NEVER missed a beat. Words cannot express my gratitude for Kristin. She is not only a wedding coordinator but more like a friend. She truly loves what she does and it shows in her hard work and dedication to this job. I am incredibly grateful to have had her help. She always made us feel as though she had everything 100% under control. Trust me, you want this as a planner!! Kristin also always came with ides in helping me plan and I loved everything she came up with. She has a great personality and got along well with all my family and friends. Everyone loved her!! Can't recommend her enough! Look no further, she is the best. Thank you once again Kristin for your expertise to ensure our wedding was a huge success, you went beyond any expectation a bride and groom would have.

Eventful Days 14

Christina · Married on 07/07/2018

I don’t know what I would’ve done without Kristin ...seriously!!! She made planning my wedding day seem effortless. The day was perfect and she didn’t miss one single detail or a beat! She helped to make our day so perfect!! Kristin is talented and so amazing at what she does. During the planning process, the minute I would have a question, she wrote back within seconds!! She is professional, reliable, and exceptional! I could never in a million years imagine going through my wedding planning process and day without her!! A million thank yous!!!

Courtney · Married on 06/30/2018

My husband and I couldn’t be happier that we hired Kristin to coordinate our backyard wedding. Thanks to her professionalism, flexibility and attention to detail, we were able to relax and enjoy our wedding day to the absolute fullest! She kept everything running smoothly and went above and beyond. We forever grateful for her hard work and dedication on our special day.

Eventful Days 15
    Eventful Days 16
    Eventful Days 17
    Eventful Days 18
    Eventful Days 19
    Eventful Days 20
    Eventful Days 21

Virginia · Married on 06/02/2018

Words can’t begin to explain how instrumental Kristin was in planning our wedding. We were struggling to plan while living out of state and hiring Kristin was the best decision we made. Kristin was more than a wedding planner, she was part of our family because she understood our vision and not only listened so intently but executed on everything she said she would and more. Kristin is extremely organized, reliable, and talented. She had constant contact with all our vendors and made sure everything flowed smoothly. Kristin was even in contact with multiple family members and made sure everybody and everything was on the same page. Kristin helped us realize all the details that we initially overlooked that made our wedding stand out from others. Not only is she a master at the big items but she has the experience to advise on the small things as well. For example, on the morning of my wedding, Kristin was at my house while we were getting ready. She did more than what I expected her to do from arranging breakfast for my bridesmaids, to setting pictures for when my photographer showed up, Kristin thinks of and accomplishes everything to perfection. Having her at the cocktail hour and reception allowed us to be present and enjoy our guests. She consistently checked in on us, even offering my lipstick for touch ups! Not only did Kristin plan a wedding for over 200 guests, but the night before she planned a rehearsal dinner for over 80 guests. It was nothing less than perfection. Every detail was amazing. We were in awe from beginning to end. Kristin had the least sleep of all of us that weekend (you would have never known), planning two exceptional events within 24 hours. We highly recommend Kristin to plan any event. We have received an outpouring of compliments that it was an exceptional weekend. This was all due to Kristin and her staff. She is a top of the line planner that will create your dream wedding and make it ten times better than you ever imagined.

Eventful Days 22
    Eventful Days 29
    Eventful Days 30
    Eventful Days 31

Jillian · Married on 04/28/2018

Kristin!!! There are not enough word to thank you for everything. I swear I could not have gotten through this whole wedding planning without you. From the very beginning you never let me down. You always found me whatever I was looking for and we all know how annoying I could be, but but you always made it happen. Our day was perfect and that's because of you!!!! We could never have done this without you. You are simply amazing!!!

Victoria · Married on 12/09/2017

I cannot even put into words how amazing Kristin was. From the second I booked her, she has been absolutely phenomenal. She truly is the best decision that I made when planning my wedding. Kristin answered every single text, call, email so promptly and was always SO helpful. I think she is probably the most organized person to walk the planet and SO attentive to details. She was on top of absolutely everything and I really did not have to worry about one thing on my wedding day. Everyone who encountered her commented on how professional, knowledgeable and helpful she was. She truly is one of a kind. If you are looking for a wedding planner, believe me when I say you NEED Kristin. I will never thank her enough for everything she has done for us!!!! Truly amazing!

Stephanie · Married on 11/17/2017

Thank you so much Eventful Days for creating my dream wedding. I am so lucky to have been referred to you. I can't say enough good things about Kristin and her team! They helped us throughout the entire process. I never felt stressed or overwhelmed, especially on our big day because I knew Kristin was there. Our family and friends are still calling us telling us how amazing our wedding was!! Thanks again for everything

Stephanie · Married on 10/07/2017

Kristin from Eventful Days went above and beyond with every detail for my wedding weekend in the NorthFork. A year of planning and she never once missed a beat. Kristin brought my wedding fairytale to life, incorporating my vision and my mother's and making it all come together for such an epic, magical wedding day! I don't think my wedding could have happened without her, especially our grand entrance on a 55' Bertram yacht into the Peconic Bay Yacht Club! Simply the best! Thank you Kristin soo very much!

Eventful Days 32
    Eventful Days 37
    Eventful Days 38
    Eventful Days 39

Blayne · Married on 09/15/2017

Kristin at Eventful Days does such a wonderful job. She goes above and beyond all expectations. She has many vendors she works with frequently, if you are looking for flowers/tuxedo place/invitations etc. she sets up all meetings and joins you on them as well. She is very organized and goes over little details so many times until she knows she has it exactly how you wish. You can completely trust her to make your day run smoothly. We would have never been able to have our wedding day run smoothly if it wasn't for Kristin. When renting out a space (vineyard, barn, etc) it is so much work to bring in everything and coordinate and set up. We left setting up in Kristins hands and she was perfect. She made our special day look beautiful. She also gives you her honest opinion about anything you ask, which is always good. She calls all the vendors the to make sure the contract is correct and double check the invoice. Even my fiancé has said to me multiple times "wow thank god we had Kristin!" He cannot stop saying enough great things about her. We highly recommend Eventful Days to anyone who is looking for a wedding/event planner. You will Not regret it! She also has "day of" packages that are affordable and don't break the bank which is so great. We can't say enough nice things. Thank you Kristin!

Leigh · Married on 06/24/2017

Who knew how many details and decisions go into a wedding! Working with Kristin was an absolute pleasure. She listened to my thoughts and ideas and helped me make a million decisions. She always gave great feedback and was in constant communication. I was grateful for her calming way about her, she really had a way of putting me at ease. Kristin also helped me find other incredible vendors that also made my wedding the most beautiful and memorable day.

Marissa · Married on 06/17/2017

Kristin of Eventful Days was a godsend for our wedding. She went above and beyond before, during and after our June 2017, wedding at India House in Manhattan. Technically Kristin was our day of coordinator but she was so much more. Kristin assisted us with identifying some vendors, attended hair trials, dress fittings, set up detailed planning meeting and even drove our musicians to our rehersal dinner and found us a translator! She was organized, professional, kind, compassionate and always one step ahead of the game. She had my back the entire wedding making sure that my husband and I were having the time of our lives. Every event needs Kristen and her team from Eventful days! Simply the best!

• Lisali0409

lisa · Married on 04/21/2017

Kristin was absolutely amazing ! She made the planning process so much easier for me . Anytime I txt / emailed her she responded asap. She gave me great advice the entire time and was very well organized. She set up the room exactly how I wanted it and even helped transport all the extra decor/ signs and lanterns I brought in . I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding planner !

Sara · Married on 01/15/2017

There were so many amazing things and people that helped make my wedding day perfect but Kristin at Eventful Days was the reason I learned about those amazing things and met those amazing people. Kristin was there with me on day 1 - she listened and helped me make decisions to ensure the big day was perfect! She ensured that my venue (the Liberty Warehouse) and vendors were coordinated and seemlessly EXECUTED the "look" perfectly! Kristin made sure all my personal and special items got to my venue, were treated with care and even took them home with her after the event. Because of Kristin I don't know the ups, downs and anxieties of planning a wedding and I (and my husband) could not be more thankful!! Kristin was the best decision I made! My husband and I could not be happier to be married and could not be happier with our choice of Kristin as our wedding planner!!

I can't say thank you enough!! I cannot wait for our next occasion so I can hire Kristin to help with the event!!

Xoxo Sara & John

Eventful Days 47
    Eventful Days 48
    Eventful Days 49

Shannon · Married on 11/12/2016

Kristen was wonderful! My husband and I got married at a brewery and we needed someone to help coordinate our ceremony and help assist the guys with the reception. She was awesome and went above and beyond what we expected! I was so happy with my decision to hire her because I don’t think my day would have went smoothly without her.

julia · Married on 11/05/2016

I used Eventfuldays as my day of wedding coordinator and had an amazing experience! Kristen was always available to answer all my questions and concerns. She is extremely organized and efficient which was the reason my wedding day ran so smoothly!! I would highly recommend using Kristen for any event !!

Bridget · Married on 10/29/2016

How can I count the ways in which Kristin from Eventful Days made my wedding the best day of my life? Not only does she have extremely excellent organizational, managerial and long-term planning skills, but she is also a caring and customer service-oriented person. It was a pure joy to watch my wedding go from a mess of Pinterest ideas and wild expectations in my mind to a well-planned out, thoughtful, beautiful, affordable, downright successful affair!! Not only did she mobilize me when procrastination, family matters and fear of making the wrong decisions were almost crippling my ability to move forward, but her vendor referrals limited my anxiety knowing they were trusted and affordable! The many planned vendor elements (florist, DJ, linens, photography) were reliable and high-quality and made my vision truly come alive! I asked for "warm, inviting, rustic, FUN, lighthearted, dreamy day of love" but without spending a life's savings to do so (Easy, right? Not without Kristin!). This turned into an actual reality in my wedding day! We have received countless compliments, many of whom actually stated that it was the "best wedding they've been to in decades". I am so proud of the wedding day and the love we experienced with Kristin's help. I'm happiest that I was honest with myself about needing a bit of professional help and it couldn't have gone any better. I would have spent the money on the wedding planning service on other things that I could not attain without her help and professional relationships! I went with a package I was comfortable with and felt no pressure ever. Kristin went above and beyond (I can't count how many texts!) with task management over the course of over a year that would have driven anyone to elopement but since one of my goals was to have my family there, she really made that happen. The service really crescendoed with the wonderful day-of coordination. Kristin calmed, organized and was truly considered family by the end :) thank you!!

Angela · Married on 09/06/2016

My backyard wedding needed to be put together from scratch. It was just a large empty space. I needed a professional with vision, coordination & skill. Kristin at Eventful Days is exactly that and more.

Kristin turned the backyard into a beautiful venue. She coordinated everything from the tent, tables, chairs, linens, floral décor, ceremony, music, photographer, servers, bartenders, and more. She was meticulous with every detail and made sure that every detail was in its proper place, including my family when it came time for the ceremony, speeches and dancing. I was able to enjoy it all.

I will always remember my wedding as I envisioned it before that actual day and I am able to do that because of Kristin. I recommend her to every bride, she will make your wedding experience all that it should be.

kelly · Married on 10/24/2015

Kristin from Eventful Days was absolutely amazing. She planned and coordinated my very big italian wedding. She completely understood the exact vision I had and really connected with my husband and I. Kristin was always available by phone/text whenever I needed her. She came to all of my vendor appointments and made the process of picking invitations to floral arrangements a breeze! She always had the best ideas and inspiration to help make the big decisions. When it came to the wedding day she went above and beyond for not only me but my whole wedding party. I couldn't find my crystal hair clip the morning of the wedding and Kristin went out to the store and found me a new one. She coordinated all of our vendors at the wedding and created a timeline/schedule for everyone in the wedding party. My husband and I didn't worry about a thing on our wedding day because we had full confidence in Kristin. She really made sure we enjoyed our day and not one detail was missed!

Ryann · Married on 10/10/2015

Have you ever met someone who instantly wasn't a stranger? Where they seem to be someone you've known all your life.... Or wish you had!? That's Kristin! From the first meeting I knew she was the person I wanted to work with to help plan and coordinate the best day of our lives... And it was one of the best decisions I ever made! Her energy and passion for what she does for a living, is one of the main reasons I knew she was exactly what we needed. But it didn't stop there... her attention to detail, hard work, constant communication, and complete follow through was amazing. Kristin truly made planning our wedding fun and by the time it was all said and done she felt like a close friend. She cared about my wedding at times more than I did... And because she cared so much it allowed us to truly relax and enjoy every second. I couldn't have asked for anything more! Even my husband can agree, having Kristin apart of our day was, easily the best decision we made!!! I cannot thank her enough for all of her hard work, and putting the "stressful" wedding planning at ease!!!!

Eventful Days 50
    Eventful Days 51
    Eventful Days 52
    Eventful Days 53
    Eventful Days 54
    Eventful Days 55

Jody · Married on 08/15/2015

Thank you Kristen for all your wonderful help putting together the vision of my daughter Kathy’s picture perfect dream wedding. As mother of the bride, for Kathy my only daughter, I wanted to see her vision become a reality ! This endeavor I thought would just be fun and exciting, I soon learned that’s not so simple. With your calm patience and amazing sense of detail along with your positivity and flexibility you made the vision come to life! It was a wedding beyond magical, I can’t thank you enough, I know the bride and groom were thrilled but you allowed me to enjoy the process. The day of I enjoyed every minute of the breathtaking vision that came alive. Thank you from the bottom of my heart, you are the best and I recommend you as not only the couples best asset but a MOB’s guardian angel quietly watching over everything so I could truly enjoy the day! Thank you again !
    Jody Newman