45 Middle Neck Road, Suite 206, Jamaica, NY 11021 Map · Phone number

About Jashim Jalal Studios

Creative wedding photography for the stylish New York couple.

Most of my clients have a high appreciation for photography and tend to enjoy the wonders of life. As your wedding photographer, my goal is to capture the essence of who you are with an artistic interpretation that when viewed as a whole, shares a very unique wedding story. It’s important to me that I develop a relationship with all of my clients so their images are a true reflection of their personalities.

Follow Jashim Jalal Studios on

1 User photo

• Vivek

Vivek Voleti · Getting married on 10/11/2020

Fantastic Experience - Great Photos From a Great Person

We're so glad that we went with Jashim Jalal Studios for our wedding! We had an Indian wedding with three events (Sangeet, Wedding, and Reception) which Jashim and his team covered exceptionally. Every part of the experience was great - from our first phone calls and meetings, to the engagement photoshoot, and to all of the events during the weekend of our wedding.

What stood out to me in my first phone call with Jashim was how it didn't feel like he was just going through the motions or trying to get us to commit to a pre-packaged contract right away. He took the time to understand us as individuals, asked about our priorities, gave his advice exactly when we needed it.

Being a great wedding photographer is a lot more than angling for the most beautiful shots. It requires someone who can handle the following:

* Helping the couple feel at ease in front of the camera
    * Being responsive and punctual
    * Crowd control
    * Providing clear instructions on how to move and position oneself (I never realized how important this was until I worked with another photographer for a different event who struggled with his instructions)
    * Coordinating with other vendors

Jashim and his team check every single box and do so with a positive attitude and a tremendous commitment to making your wedding memorable. During our wedding day, the ceremony actually ran well over the time that we had originally scheduled for, but instead of packing up and leaving at the time detailed in our contract, Jashim stayed throughout and made sure we still got all of the photos with different family groups. Afterwards we worked together to come up with a price adjustment that was very reasonable.

If you're on the fence, just pick up the phone and talk to him. He'll help you come up with a contract that works best for your situation. He's there to provide emotional support when dealing with all of the external noise of wedding planning.

In a sea of seemingly endless decisions that you have to make while planning your wedding, hiring Jashim ended up being one of the easiest and greatest decisions that we made. Our experience was totally worth it!

Sent on 03/29/2020
  • Puja

Puja · Married on 10/12/2019

Jashim truly cares about his couples!

We got married on 10.12.2019. Jashim is phenomenal. Before booking, Jashim was super professional and patient will all questions I had. Over the past year Jashim has become a friend that you want to be next to you throughout the stresses of the wedding process! He taught me to pose and calm down a bit throughout the chaotic moments. He really gets to know each couple well during the engagement shoots. The wedding pictures came back wonderful and our family loved him so much we booked him for my brothers wedding. Designing the albums with him has been a super enjoyable process as well. Additionally, many vendors get along well with him, and our guests also raved about his personality and how easy it was to pose with him. If you're considering hiring him, you will not regret it!

Sent on 03/01/2020
  • Shashin

Shashin Khanna · Married on 08/24/2019

The Best!!!!!!

I first heard of Jashim by seeing some of his work on social media from different friend's weddings. I was always impressed with his angles, shots and professional yet pleasantly unique looking photos. He brought nothing short of his A game to our wedding weekend in Maryland. From the mehndi at the house to the baraat on the terrace to the wedding and reception at the hotel, Jashim worked tirelessly to get so many good shots!

We have only seen a sneak peek released so far but if the full gallery looks anything like this, we are going to be ecstatic with the outcome.

I would recommend Jashim to anyone who wants a modern and professional photographer that will understand your taste and make your photos come to life.

I look forward to working with him on future events!

Sent on 09/17/2019

Jashim Jalal Studios FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Engagement Shoot
    One Event / Day
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 14008
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Slideshow
    Albums
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    One Event / Day
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Digital Files
    Prints

• Details Wedding Coordination Wedding Planners

What a pleasure to with Jashim and his team! An intense day made that much easier with their professionalism, eye for detail and organization. There will always be a sense of relief when Jashim Jalal is your photographer.

• 45 Middle Neck Road, Suite 206 Jamaica, NY, 11021 See on map
    3474195494 (Phone number)
    Location of (Jashim Jalal Studios)