8773 172 St, Jamaica, NY 11432 Map · Phone number

About Jashim Jalal Studios

Creative wedding photography for the stylish New York Bride.

Most of my clients have a high appreciation for photography and tend to enjoy the wonders of life. As your wedding photographer, my goal is to capture the essence of who you are with an artistic interpretation that when viewed as a whole, shares a very unique wedding story. It’s important to me that I develop a relationship with all of my clients so their images are a true reflection of their personalities.

Follow Jashim Jalal Studios on

24 Reviews for Jashim Jalal Studios

• Avanti

Avanti · Married on 09/30/2017

Book him now!

Jashim has been hands down the best vendor we booked for our wedding. He has an eye for composing shots that is very unique, so the photos we ended up with are truly amazing. Jashim and his team covered the entire spectrum including candids, posed shots, detail shots, family photos, group shots before and after events. He and his team had exceptional attention to detail and made it their priority to ensure that all near and dear ones are in our photos and felt comfortable. Even in potentially stressful moments he effortlessly took us aside to try out some new angles and shots. We can genuinely say that we came out of the process with some wonderful photos and a good friend.

There were several occasions where they went above and beyond to adjust and stick to the demanding schedule of an Indian wedding. We hired him for our Engagement shoot, Sangeet, Wedding Ceremony and Reception - and each and every event was handled with utmost care and professionalism. All our photos were also delivered on time. We’re thrilled with them and cannot recommend him enough!

Bushra · Married on 07/15/2017

Hiring Jashim was the best choice I made. He is very talented, is very inspired. As it was very difficult to deal with a lot at my wedding, he managed to get great pictures, and was very focused. Definitely looking forward to book Jashim for my next event :)

Betsy · Married on 05/27/2017

Jashim was a pleasure to work with from the moment we met him! My husband and I got married in May and we booked Jashim last summer. He was recommended to us by a friend. It was one of the best decisions I made. He was so helpful, professional, accommodating, and friendly! On the day of our wedding, Jashim and his team did a great job working around our hectic schedule and was able to provide wonderful results. Our wedding pictures are amazing! I can't thank him enough for the phenomenal job he did.
    Look no further because Jashim is the photographer for you!

Jashim Jalal Studios FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 14,008.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints

• Details Wedding Coordination
    Details Wedding Coordination Wedding Planners

What a pleasure to with Jashim and his team! An intense day made that much easier with their professionalism, eye for detail and organization. There will always be a sense of relief when Jashim Jalal is your photographer.

• 8773 172 St Jamaica, 11432 See on map