Crest Florist

Whippany, NJ View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Crest Florist is a professional wedding floral design company based in West Orange, New Jersey. Established in 1964, this premier florist has been creating dream wedding florals for over 55 years and is one of the most recommended florists in the Tri-State area. From simple and elegant to sophisticated and elaborate, this creative company can design amazing arrangements to complete your special day.

Crest Florist offers consultations in order to discuss your flower ideas and understand your overall wedding vision. Using your color scheme and ideas as inspiration, this experienced team can then curate your bouquet in the design style of your choice. Crest Florist can curate arrangements in a variety of styles including vintage, classic, romantic, and glamorous. They also supply an extensive catalog of customized stands, canopies, arbors, and chuppahs for wedding celebrations. Their in-house welder can work with you to design a completely customized piece to set your day apart. A sample of arrangements available from Crest Florist include:

• Bouquets
  • Flower petals
  • Single flowers
  • Centerpieces
  • Chuppah decor
  • Boutonnieres
  • Non-floral
  • Aisle decor

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Aicha
    Aicha B. Married on 06/03/2022

Garden of Paradise

My experience with Cathy Domer was great. From the first time we connected on my vision for my wedding to the actual execution of the final product, I was extremely happy with all of my interactions. She responded in a timely fashion and was not bothered by many changes of services along the way. My wedding/reception flowers were executed beautifully from the boutonniere's , bouquets to our large arbor and centerpieces. All the flowers were fresh, big and bright. We were able to keep some of our larger floral arrangements and they held up well for 7 days post event. I would recommend Crest Florist and would use them again.
    Victoria M. Married on 03/26/2022

The best of the best

Crest Florist truly outdid themselves with our 3/26/22 wedding. Working with Cathy was such a pleasure from the start. I showed her some inspirational pictures and she quickly constructed a beautiful collection of flowers for my cascading bouquet. This set the tone for the rest of the flowers for our reception at Nanina’s in the Park. I couldn’t decide between a crystal or gold candelabra but she just so happen to have a combination of the two! We had a beautiful floral garland piece for our sweetheart table that we absolutely adored. My husband and I were so pleased with what they created for us and definitely wouldn’t recommend any other florist for your wedding day! Thank you, Cathy and the entire Crest team. All our Love- Victoria and Brandon Moore
  • Maria
    Maria I. Married on 10/22/2021

Absolutely beautiful flowers!!

I worked with Cathy and she was awesome to partner with! She totally got my vision and it really was super easy working with her. I completely trusted her opinions and let me tell you, I couldn’t have been more impressed with everything they did! The bouquets were so pretty and the centerpieces and the other decor including for the ceremony, flowers on the railing and the sweetheart table were just perfect! There was not one thing I would’ve changed. I highly recommend Crest for all your floral needs.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

• Natalie & Sam
    37 photos · 09/22/2018

190 NJ-10 Whippany, NJ, 07981
973-731-0930
Location of (Crest Florist)
190 NJ-10 Whippany, NJ, 07981