Crest Florist Reviews

431 Reviews for Crest Florist

• Jennifer

Jennifer Elovitz · Getting married on 01/10/2021

Great! Would Recommend.

Crest florist was great to work with. They respond quickly to questions, emails, phone calls. They are great at giving direction and helping you make decisions. Everything went smoothly and as planned on wedding day.

Sent on 11/06/2019
  • Gabriella

Gabriella Marques · Getting married on 10/18/2020

Amazing experience!

My fiance and I have been working with Kathy, and she has been nothing short of absolutely wonderful. She's so incredibly helpful and has given us everything, above and beyond, what we've requested. And for less than what we were expecting to spend!! I would recommend them to ANYONE. Their work is spectacular and they will do everything they can do fit any budget. If you need someone there, call Kathy!

Sent on 01/14/2020
  • Sarah

Sarah · Getting married on 05/16/2020

Best wedding ever!

I was so please with the quality of the flower and how amazing my centerpieces and my bouquet and my girls came out! Beautiful with the picture and the dresses! Exactly want I wanted! The whole team is so knowledgeable of all flowers. I was amazed! When I went it felt like I was talking to family. Loved crest florist!

Sent on 10/22/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha Civitano · Married on 02/11/2020

Best there is!

My husband & I met with Matt he is out of this world! In meeting with him I knew very little about flowers & exactly what I envisioned for our big day with the pictures I showed Matt he worked his magic!! My husband & I got married at the Park Chateau in East Brunswick. I received my bouquet & my bridesmaids boquets I was in awe they were everything I pictured. When we walked into the chapel my jaw dropped at how stunning it was. I wanted a little touch at the staircase in the main entrance & then our centerpieces in the ballroom OMG is all my husband & I could say. Everything was STUNNING & more then what I could have imagined, or pictured in my mind. If you're looking for an amazing, sweet hardworking florist who will work with you on budget & make your dreams come true look no further!! Matt & the Crest Florist team thank you from the bottom of our hearts!!! Sam & Josh Alfano

Sent on 11/22/2019

Richard Levin · Married on 01/18/2020

Richard Levin/JANICE Pepper

Matt and his team at Crest exceeded all expectations! We were absolutely delighted with the promised kept and would recommend Crest to anyone considering a florist for their special occasions

Sent on 01/29/2020

Laura · Married on 01/11/2020

Excellent experience!

Made the wedding venue at The Park Savoy Gorgeous. I had so many guests compliment the flowers. Unbelievable work! The flowers are gorgeous and the staff is such a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 02/04/2020

Danielle · Married on 12/28/2019

Best Florist in NJ!

The Crest Florist team did such an amazing job with our wedding from start to finish, I cannot recommend them enough. They were so meticiulous with their planning and met with me as many times as needed. The execution the day of the wedding was flawless and everyone asked us who did our florals. Book them!!!!

Sent on 01/16/2020

Sara · Married on 12/22/2019

Cinderella Story

I met with Crest florist about a year before my wedding. I told them my theme, what color scheme I was going for, etc. Weeks before the wedding they did a mock of what the tables would look like and it was beautiful! I didn’t get to see my bouquet flower design till day of, but it didn’t matter because they made it just as I envisioned it! I don’t know much about flowers but they picked the best ones. Throwing in a free bouquet for the bouquet toss was a plus! Amazing people and vendors, would recommend them to anyone having their wedding in Morris County!

Sent on 01/07/2020
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 12/07/2019

Amazing service!

Roberto was an excellent consultant. He didn’t let us leave our consultation until I was 10000% happy with the choices we made. I’m not big on flowers, but Roberto came up with unique and gorgeous options for my wedding and I couldn’t be more excited to see the final product! The price was also great!

Sent on 12/14/2018

Theresa Covell · Married on 11/29/2019

Perfect wedding day

I couldn't be happier with the way the flowers turned out for my wedding. It was more magical than I dreamed of. Crest Florist is beyond flexible and capture your view better than you could imagine. Thank you again for the amazing work.

Sent on 12/17/2019

James Greene · Married on 11/06/2019

Brilliant florist!

Crest Florist were extremely professional and provided stunning arrangements for our event that fit. I would recommend them for anyone looking to get premium floral decorations that will make your guests want to take the centrepieces home with them!!

Sent on 11/19/2019

Lori Walker · Married on 11/04/2019

I highly recommend!

Very easy working with Crest Florist. Very professional and quick to respond. Flowers are beautiful!

Sent on 04/23/2019
  • Chantelle & Nick

Nick · Married on 11/03/2019

Wonderful experience!

Crest Florist provided the flowers for our wedding and they were absolutely beautiful! We enjoyed our experience working with Crest because they were professional, friendly, flexible and willing to work within our budget. Their staff was very knowledgeable of floral selections—frequently making appropriate suggestions. On our wedding day, they delivered and set up all the essentials as promised—everything from our centerpieces, and bouquets to the aisle runner and ceremony frame. Everything was tastefully done. We would certainly recommend them.

Sent on 11/21/2019

Alex Buccino · Married on 11/02/2019

Exceeded my expectations

Crest was amazing. My personal bouquet and bridesmaid bouquets exceeded my expectations. I knew nothing about flowers but crest asked me to see photos of my dress and bridesmaids dresses and based off that came up with something that would accentuate those looks perfectly. Price was reasonable compared to other florists in the area also!

Sent on 11/11/2019

Cassie · Married on 10/26/2019

Absolutely recommend

When I booked my wedding, there was no question that we’d use Crest as they have not disappointed the many other times we’ve used them previously, including my sisters wedding. They went above and beyond. Matt and his team are professional, patient, accommodating, and dependable.

They listened to our thoughts and opinions and delivered something beautiful beyond my imagination. During a stressful planning process, they welcomed us into their showroom to see a sample centerpiece and sat patiently while we tweaked it exactly to our liking.

Would absolutely recommend Crest Florist!

Sent on 12/05/2019

Julia · Married on 10/12/2019

Perfect Job!!

Matt was attentive from the very beginning, looking into every detail. They did a beautiful job on everything! From the ceremony display, to the center pieces, everything was perfect. So incredibly happy! The table linens on the chairs were the perfect touch too - it definitely tied everything all together.

Sent on 12/04/2019
  • Gina

Gina Ruggiero · Married on 10/11/2019

Gina Ruggiero, Mother of the Bride

Where do I begin with how magnificent Crest Florist has been to work with for my daughter and son-in-law’s Wedding? I begin at the beginning from first meeting Matt at the Park Savoy Vendor event, to our first meeting with my husband, my daughter and her fiancé in the Crest Florist show room and finally to the wedding day!!! EVERYTHING has been above and beyond. Matt and his staff are friendly and they are great listeners He understood my daughter and her fiancé’s vision, color palette, and especially design; all in an effort to enhance the beauty of the Park Savoy estate ballroom. When the flowers were delivered to the Park Savoy bridal suite, my daughter and I were both in tears. Not only with the beauty and design of the bouquets but especially with the courteous and loving presentation of my daughters bridal bouquet. It was presented to her while she was having her hair and make up done. We both began to cry immediately! Each bouquet and boutonniere was carefully wrapped and prepared and reviewed with me. It was truly a special moment! And finally, the ball room was breathtaking! The centerpieces with lanterns , the garland centerpieces, the beautiful mantle with the bridesmaid bouquets and especially the bridal table with voluminous garland and lanterns and candles. When Matt talked about candles setting the mood for the event, he wasn’t kidding! There were candles everywhere and the ball room was simply magical. And now two weeks after the most beautiful day, the flowers are still alive and looking beautiful! I would highly recommend Crest Florist for all of your floral needs!

Sent on 10/23/2019
  • Y

Graham M Berstler · Married on 10/06/2019

Able to execute my vision

I was happy after our 1st meeting with the designer, because he seemed to understand my style. On our 2nd meeting, I wasn't thrilled with what he showed me as our centerpiece. I re-arranged the flowers myself and made some changes on flower/leaf choices. The designer was flexible and seemed to have a better understanding of my style. The end result on the wedding day was good. My friend decorated our wedding cake with fresh flowers Crest provided though, because I wasn't 100% certain how well the cake would turn out. Overall, I am happy.

My 2 cents would be to communicate fully and bring samples or be specific of what you like and don't like, so you don't get surprised, either pleasantly or dreadfully. Crest florist can execute your vision, but it's your vision.

Sent on 10/16/2019

Rachel · Married on 09/21/2019

Amazing all around!

I truly can not say enough good things about our experience with Crest! We worked with Roberto, and he truly made my vision come alive! He knew just what arrangements to pick to make my dress and my bridesmaids dresses POP! He was so funny and personable and made my wedding day that much more special!
    On the day of the wedding, the crest delivery men were so prompt and set up my wedding canopy so beautifully! They did an incredible job and were so sweet!
    I could not recommend Crest more! They are the best!!!

Sent on 09/27/2019

Kristen Herzog · Married on 09/14/2019

Everything was gorgeous

The workers did an amazing job helping us with all of our arrangements

Sent on 08/20/2019

Brittani Toma · Married on 09/13/2019

Amazing!

I could not recommend crest florist more! They made my vision come to life and it was beyond beautiful!

Sent on 09/26/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren Liuzzi · Married on 09/13/2019

Breathtaking Arrangements! I wouldn't use anyone else!

I cant imagine using another florist for an event..especially my wedding! They are absolutely fantastic! The attention to detail was so impressive, they even matched certain flowers to fabric swatches in my bridal parties gowns, and tailored my bouquet to the silhouette of my wedding dress! They really take pride in what they do and it shows! The level of professionalism was impeccable! I was so impressed! And of course most importantly the flowers are just breathtaking! The arrangements created light up the room and were absolutely stunning! I have never seen flowers like this! I HIGHLY recommend them! There is a reason they have won so many awards.

Sent on 10/03/2019
  • Charlene

Charlene Oselador · Married on 09/06/2019

Wonderful Service

Crest Florist did a fantastic job. I met with several florists and Matt was the friendliest, warmest by far. He really took an interest in my unique wedding day and tastes. He immediately understood the style I was going for and executed it brilliantly. I truly appreciate how flexible he was too. He said that I could add or subtract from the initial plan as needed and he meant it! What is more, at our pre-wedding centrepiece mock-up I fell in love with a particular plant that had not been included in my original plan. It should have cost about $10 more per centrepiece. I said that with how many extra expenses were coming up with the wedding I could not afford to add on. Matt insisted that he wanted me to have it and did not charge me extra. It is rare to find professionals in an expensive industry who genuinely seem to care about PEOPLE. He was not only a good person, but he did an absolutely beautiful job on the wedding day. Our ballroom and bouquets looked gorgeous!

Sent on 10/08/2019

Karla · Married on 09/05/2019

Gorgeous Flowers and Centerpieces

Crest Florist were amazing! My venue was beautiful but they did an awesome job of accentuating the already beautiful venue. They placed decorations were needed and in places I did not even know required flowers. They made the process easy and the result was amazing. Highly recommend Roberto and his team!

Sent on 10/01/2019

Courtney Siracusa · Married on 09/02/2019

Exceeded expectations - beautiful outcome

We worked with Matt and he brought our vision to life. We went in wanting one thing and we ended up with an upgraded version of what we thought we wanted. Matt is excellent at what he does and did everything and more within the budget we set. Would use him and his team again for any event!

Sent on 09/29/2019