Crest Florist Reviews

Crest Florist 7
  • Nicole

Nicole · Getting married on 12/07/2019

Amazing service!

Roberto was an excellent consultant. He didn’t let us leave our consultation until I was 10000% happy with the choices we made. I’m not big on flowers, but Roberto came up with unique and gorgeous options for my wedding and I couldn’t be more excited to see the final product! The price was also great!

Sent on 12/14/2018

Lori Walker · Getting married on 11/04/2019

I highly recommend!

Very easy working with Crest Florist. Very professional and quick to respond. Flowers are beautiful!

Sent on 04/23/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha Younghans · Getting married on 06/04/2019

Crest went above and beyond for my special day — and nailed by vision perfectly!

From the first day I inquired with Crest Florist for my April 6 wedding, they were responsive, helpful, and caring. The owner, Matt, is one of the kindest people you will ever meet. He takes your special day so seriously and does everything he can to make sure it's perfect — he even asked to see my dress so he could make the perfect bouquet to complement it for me. He was always open to seeing my inspiration board to understand my ideas, and we had a handful of meetings before the big day. They were even taking my requests just a few days before the big day. Before the wedding, Matt also showed me a real-life example of what my centerpiece would look like and ran through everything to make sure we were on the same page with every detail, too! Matt and the team were punctual the day of the wedding, and did everything they promised me they would do — and exceeded my expectations! The flowers and candles were absolutely beautiful. Even my guests were raving about them! The ballroom at Park Chateau looked like a fairytale, and the bouquets and boutonnieres perfectly matched the bridesmaids' and groomsmens' looks. I can't say enough great things about Crest. If you want to have a fairytale wedding, please have Matt do your flowers! Fair pricing as well.

Sent on 04/25/2019

Kelly · Married on 04/28/2019

Crest Florist is superb!

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Crest Florist! They put together the flowers for my wedding at The Park Savoy Estate and they were absolutely gorgeous! I worked closely with Roberto, and he was so professional and punctual! I would definitely recommend Crest without hesitate! 5 star quality all around!

Sent on 05/22/2019

Ashley Russo · Married on 04/27/2019

Best in the business

Roberto and Matt are the best! Plain and simple . What you want is what they will do!!!!

Sent on 05/06/2019
    Crest Florist 23
  • Antoinette

Antoinette · Married on 04/13/2019

Amazing work!

Crest florist is absolutely AMAZING! I met with Matt and he NAILED the exact look I wanted and was able to execute my entire vision!!!! The day of the wedding, my flowers arrived earlier than they were supposed to which is exactly what you want because you don’t want to have to worry about your vendors being late. They were so professional and because of crest, my venue looked like an absolute dream! THANK YOU!

Sent on 04/15/2019
    Crest Florist 24
    Crest Florist 25
    Crest Florist 26
    Crest Florist 27
    Crest Florist 28

Danielle · Married on 04/06/2019

Incredible!

Our wedding venue recommended Crest Florist. They were the first florist we went to and we met with Matt. I fell I love with everything he was saying - after going home and discussing the price we decided it was above our budget. Matt did everything and more he could to work with us, and the quality of the work was beautiful. My husband & I received compliments all night. Crest florist really did everything they could to help make our day perfect. We are forever grateful!

Sent on 01/11/2019

Carrie · Married on 03/24/2019

Amazing wedding florals

Perfection it was unforgettable and absolutely stunning

Sent on 04/01/2019

Shena Finney · Married on 03/16/2019

Wedding consultant

The flowers were amazing, i was rge wedding consultant and the mother of the bride must importance was the flowers , she was so satisfied. They were beautiful. This is my 3rd wedding using crest florist

Sent on 03/27/2019

Jennifer · Married on 03/16/2019

The flowers were gorgeous

When I walked into the ballroom for the first time, I was blown away by how beautiful the flowers looked. Crest Florist did a phenomenal job!

Sent on 04/07/2019

Kaitlyn · Married on 03/09/2019

Amazing Creations and Team!

We absolutely loved working with Matt and his team! They took my pictures and ideas and made them into an even more beautiful reality. Everything was done with high quality and a lot of love. Our arrangements were gorgeous, and included some fun and different elements that made it all the more special. The team was very responsive and communicated well with us, and were able to provide all sorts of high quality decorations, beyond just the flowers. In particular the birch archway with candles was simply stunning. We were able to get a preview meeting to have a better idea of what everything looked like a month out, and were able to discuss pricing options to fit our needs. The entire time I knew we were in great hands! I am very much in love with the way the event decorations turned out, and everything was even more beautiful than I had imagined, even after the preview! I would highly highly recommend using Crest Florist; they will go the extra mile to make your dreams a reality and then some!

Sent on 03/20/2019

Janaya · Married on 02/24/2019

Amazing work!

Crest was recommended by our wedding venue. From the time we had our first meeting with Matt he was helpful and allowed us to create our own vision and his team brought it together. During our meetings he was very personable and helpful. The crest team always replied and answered our many questions promptly. The ceremony and the reception were everything we could have dreamed of!

Sent on 03/24/2019
    Crest Florist 29
    Crest Florist 30

Nicole · Married on 02/15/2019

Excellent!

I was just married 2/15/19 and Crest Florist did a BEAUTIFUL job! The ceremony and the reception were everything I could have dreamed of! Matt and his team have a great eye, I briefly explained what I wanted and just trusted them with it. And I'm glad I did because everything was stunning. Thank you!

Sent on 03/06/2019

Lauren · Married on 01/05/2019

Amazing work!

Look no further for your florist. Matt and his team were absolutely amazing to work with for my 1/5/19 Park Chateau wedding. They made my floral vision come to life. Communication is excellent and they are such a pleasure to work with, every brides dream! From the first meeting to my wedding day, they made it easy for me. Thank you Crest!

Sent on 02/05/2019
  • Jerilyn

Jerilyn · Married on 12/01/2018

Wonderful job!

Crest did a beautiful job on the flowers for my wedding on 12/9/18. Matt was very easy to work with and did an amazing job!

Sent on 12/19/2018

Kelly · Married on 11/24/2018

Perfect petals!

Crest Florist was recommended to us by our venue and after our first meeting with Matt, we knew we were in good hands. He made sure we had exactly what we wanted and took the time to show us extra samples to make sure our vision was achieved. When the bouquets were delivered to me on the day of the wedding, they were even more than I had hoped for. The centerpieces at the reception were complimented on by many and really added the perfect touch to our special day.

Sent on 01/30/2019
    Crest Florist 31
    Crest Florist 32
    Crest Florist 33

Melissa Zablocki · Married on 11/17/2018

Above and beyond is an understatement

I can't say enough about how amazing it was to work with Matt and his team. Matt really listened to everything we wanted and went out of his way to make it happen and make sure we were in love with our arrangements. Matt is such a kind, compassionate and positive person...the kind of individual you truly want to do business with. We cannot say enough how beautiful our flowers were or how thrilled we were with how everything came out.

Sent on 12/03/2018

Andrea · Married on 11/11/2018

Beautiful, creative arrangements that last well after the event!

Amazing service, beautiful arrangements, easy to work with - I highly recommend Crest Florist!

Sent on 12/03/2018

Becca · Married on 11/02/2018

Yes to Crest again and again!!!!

I can't thank Crest Florist enough for making our wedding day exactly what we envisioned. The bride before us had arrived late and was having her ceremony outside as well. Within minutes, Crest was able to make the aisle and alter of our dreams and our ceremony started right on time. Their team provided us with gorgeous bouquets, centerpieces, etc. Their professionalism and responsiveness made working with them a breeze. We would highly recommend using Crest for your wedding day.

Evelyn · Married on 10/30/2018

wonderful florist

I would highly recommend Crest florist. They did an outstanding job for my daughter's wedding. I cannot rate them high enough. Creativity a 10. Quality of flowers a 10. Level of professionalism a 10. Truly wonderful!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Marta · Married on 10/28/2018

Excellent and stunning

The centerpieces were stunning! All bouquets were beautiful . Flowers were fresh and lasted for a week. Service was professional and stress free . I didn’t have to worry about delivery or set up . Everything was arranged outside for the ceremony and then flowers were moved to the reception hall .

Maria Dimi · Married on 10/27/2018

Erika's wedding 10/27/18

Matt, Alan and Katie and the rest of the staff were phenomenal. They created a floral fantasy for my daughters wedding just as she had dreamed, from the chapel to the ballroom everything was perfection and the stairs were the spot for many pictures for our guests. Thank you so much!!! You guys are the best!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Erika · Married on 10/27/2018

Creative and absolutely amazing !!

Matt and his team were wonderful to work with. Not only are they sweet and amazing but Matt and team made my vision reality! I cried walking into my ballroom bc the floral arrangements were perfect and went above and beyond my expectations!

Betsy · Married on 10/26/2018

Great experience

Crest Florist was absolutely wonderful to work with. Matt was super professional and really made me feel at ease. I knew that everything would be handled efficiently without me having to worry on my big day.

Sent on 11/15/2018