Crest Florist Reviews

Crest Florist 7
  • Nicole

Nicole · Getting married on 12/07/2019

Amazing service!

Roberto was an excellent consultant. He didn’t let us leave our consultation until I was 10000% happy with the choices we made. I’m not big on flowers, but Roberto came up with unique and gorgeous options for my wedding and I couldn’t be more excited to see the final product! The price was also great!

Danielle · Getting married on 04/06/2019

Incredible!

Our wedding venue recommended Crest Florist. They were the first florist we went to and we met with Matt. I fell I love with everything he was saying - after going home and discussing the price we decided it was above our budget. Matt did everything and more he could to work with us, and the quality of the work was beautiful. My husband & I received compliments all night. Crest florist really did everything they could to help make our day perfect. We are forever grateful!

Lauren · Married on 01/05/2019

Amazing work!

Look no further for your florist. Matt and his team were absolutely amazing to work with for my 1/5/19 Park Chateau wedding. They made my floral vision come to life. Communication is excellent and they are such a pleasure to work with, every brides dream! From the first meeting to my wedding day, they made it easy for me. Thank you Crest!

• Jerilyn

Jerilyn · Married on 12/01/2018

Wonderful job!

Crest did a beautiful job on the flowers for my wedding on 12/9/18. Matt was very easy to work with and did an amazing job!

Kelly · Married on 11/24/2018

Perfect petals!

Crest Florist was recommended to us by our venue and after our first meeting with Matt, we knew we were in good hands. He made sure we had exactly what we wanted and took the time to show us extra samples to make sure our vision was achieved. When the bouquets were delivered to me on the day of the wedding, they were even more than I had hoped for. The centerpieces at the reception were complimented on by many and really added the perfect touch to our special day.

Crest Florist 8
    Crest Florist 9
    Crest Florist 10

Melissa Zablocki · Married on 11/17/2018

Above and beyond is an understatement

I can't say enough about how amazing it was to work with Matt and his team. Matt really listened to everything we wanted and went out of his way to make it happen and make sure we were in love with our arrangements. Matt is such a kind, compassionate and positive person...the kind of individual you truly want to do business with. We cannot say enough how beautiful our flowers were or how thrilled we were with how everything came out.

Andrea · Married on 11/11/2018

Beautiful, creative arrangements that last well after the event!

Amazing service, beautiful arrangements, easy to work with - I highly recommend Crest Florist!

Becca · Married on 11/02/2018

Yes to Crest again and again!!!!

I can't thank Crest Florist enough for making our wedding day exactly what we envisioned. The bride before us had arrived late and was having her ceremony outside as well. Within minutes, Crest was able to make the aisle and alter of our dreams and our ceremony started right on time. Their team provided us with gorgeous bouquets, centerpieces, etc. Their professionalism and responsiveness made working with them a breeze. We would highly recommend using Crest for your wedding day.

Evelyn · Married on 10/30/2018

wonderful florist

I would highly recommend Crest florist. They did an outstanding job for my daughter's wedding. I cannot rate them high enough. Creativity a 10. Quality of flowers a 10. Level of professionalism a 10. Truly wonderful!

Marta · Married on 10/28/2018

Excellent and stunning

The centerpieces were stunning! All bouquets were beautiful . Flowers were fresh and lasted for a week. Service was professional and stress free . I didn’t have to worry about delivery or set up . Everything was arranged outside for the ceremony and then flowers were moved to the reception hall .

Maria Dimi · Married on 10/27/2018

Erika's wedding 10/27/18

Matt, Alan and Katie and the rest of the staff were phenomenal. They created a floral fantasy for my daughters wedding just as she had dreamed, from the chapel to the ballroom everything was perfection and the stairs were the spot for many pictures for our guests. Thank you so much!!! You guys are the best!

Erika · Married on 10/27/2018

Creative and absolutely amazing !!

Matt and his team were wonderful to work with. Not only are they sweet and amazing but Matt and team made my vision reality! I cried walking into my ballroom bc the floral arrangements were perfect and went above and beyond my expectations!

Betsy · Married on 10/26/2018

Great experience

Crest Florist was absolutely wonderful to work with. Matt was super professional and really made me feel at ease. I knew that everything would be handled efficiently without me having to worry on my big day.

• Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 10/20/2018

Best Florist!

I used Crest Florist for my wedding on October 20, 2018 and I cannot praise Matt and his team enough. They were so patient with me through the planning process and I felt so comfortable with them. I got married at the Ravel Hotel in Long Island City, NY. People were coming up to me the night of my wedding just to tell me that they had never seen prettier centerpieces. The room was breathtaking, my bouquets were perfect, the chuppah was stunning and I have Crest Florist to thank. If you are considering booking, I can assure you that you will not find better!!

Dana Berkley · Married on 10/14/2018

Amazing!!! Loved everything

The Flowers were beautiful from The center pieces to the bouquets everything looked amazing and every one loved The flowers

Beth · Married on 10/12/2018

Beautiful job

Crest did an amazing job for our wedding! We had an initial meeting on the one day I was able to be in NJ several months before the wedding, and Crest was accommodating from then on. They went and scoped out the venue and developed a plan that worked beautifully for the time of year and for our preferences. I would definitely recommend Crest!

• Danielle

Danielle Glick · Married on 10/06/2018

Absolutely breathtaking!

Crest made my wedding day absolutely beautiful! The ballroom floral arrangements blew me away. They outdid themselves to make sure everything captured the beauty of fall colors!

Nicole · Married on 10/06/2018

Personalized Service

Crest really spent time putting together the vision I wanted for the ceremony and reception. Very reasonably priced and included all the rentals I needed.

Sarah · Married on 09/22/2018

Creat Florist created the most beautiful arrangements for our wedding. I was completely blown away - beyond my expectations!!! Would recommend them to anyone.

Crest Florist 11

Teresa · Married on 09/08/2018

Roberto and his team was amazing!!! The flowers for my wedding on 7/7/18 at The Manor came out beautiful!! Always responded quickly to my questions and concerns. I would highly recommend them!

Katie · Married on 08/25/2018

We worked closely with Matt throughout the whole planning process. We absolutely loved Crest. They were attentive, willing to be flexible to fit our budget, and enjoyable to work with. We would definitely recommend them.

Sallyann · Married on 08/24/2018

My now husband and I are so happy that we hired Crest for our wedding day!! We got married at the Park Chateau, where Crest is one of the preferred vendors. Crest worked with me the whole way through to ensure that they were putting together arrangements exactly as I wanted. They even prepared a centerpiece for the food tasting at my venue so that I could preview it and let them know my thoughts!! Thank you so much Crest for delivering beyond my expectations on our big day and for making bouquets and centerpieces that were gorgeous and exactly as requested!! You can't go wrong with hiring Crest!

Natalie A. · Married on 08/11/2018

amazing job

Crest did an amazing job with my flowers! They really care about what they are providing you and making sure it is the best quality. They really go in depth and grasp the image you are looking for and make it come alive. My center pieces, and the bride and grooms table were done so beautifully and so romantic. As well as my all white bouquet that I really wanted, I am so happy they were able to see and understand my image. Thank you!

Lorraine · Married on 06/24/2018

I ordered centerpieces for our 50th anniversary luncheon. Crest worked with me to incorporate my requests along with their suggestions and the centerpieces were absolutely beautiful, delivered on time and no hassle whatsoever. Many of our guests commented on the gorgeous flowers. I will certainly use them in the future anytime I need flowers.