105 Shepherd Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11208 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Wyld Studio Llc

Wyld specializes in thoughtful, seasonal, and natural arrangements for all types of events. Carefully selected blooms are arranged, showcasing each flower to recreate the balance found in nature. When we get the chance to celebrate milestones in our lives, we need special people, memorable venues and unique details, and what better time to call upon nature's most romantic, ethereal beauty to transform your space?

Follow Wyld Studio Llc on

Wyld Studio Llc 6
Wyld Studio Llc 7

Ashlea · Married on 11/09/2018

I can't recommend enough

Lydia at Wyld is a dream! She made our wedding even more stunning than I could have possibly imagined. We emailed back and forth from the original vision and then constantly tweaking and adding more ideas as they came. She was always open and willing to my ideas and gave guidance when we needed it. When we walked in on the day of our wedding we were stunned. It was all even more beautiful than we imagined. Lydia and her team went above and beyond to make our day magical! Seriously, what they did can only be described as magic. I can't thank Lydia enough for her quick responses through the planning process, her patience, kindness, and ultimately a beautiful wedding day!

Erica · Married on 04/07/2018

Lydia was simply a pleasure to work with throughout the entire process. From our first meeting with her, we felt calm, heard and also immediately awed by her clear talent and eye for color/design. When we walked into our venue, we were simply blown away by her work. As a bride that was a bit overwhelmed by basically everything wedding related, Lydia was calm, cool, efficient, creative and best of all, fun to work with.

Emily · Married on 11/12/2017

I'm sorry i didn't write this review sooner do not hesitate definitely choose Lydia. There are so many doubts when booking vendors and she was the best decision we made out of all of them. Professional, responsive and made me feel at ease and most importantly truly talented. We were married on November 12th in Manhattan. Lydia was amazing I knew from her Instagram she was an artist and I could trust her work would bring my vision alive. Sometimes other florists just tell you what kind of flowers but you never know exactly what to expect. She created a beautiful proposal with inspiration pictures and completely delivered. We were working with a limited budget but Lydia still pulled out all the stops and truly helped us bring our vision to life. I wish I had better pictures they don't do justice to the quality of work but that says more about our photog :/

Wyld Studio Llc 8

Wyld Studio Llc FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 85.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit

• Alexandra Townsend
    Alexandra Townsend Wedding Florists

Wyld Studio Llc is beyond talented. As a vendor Wyld is communicative and professional, I look forward to all events we get to work together. You will be in awe of the floral design on your wedding day

• Campbell Events
    Campbell Events Wedding Planners

Lydia does amazing work with flowers of all kinds! We have had great experiences working together on several different projects and is willing to go above and beyond for her projects. She is always one of my go to florists and recommendations!

• Sweet Pistachio Patisserie
    Sweet Pistachio Patisserie Wedding Cakes

Lydia is so great to work with! Her creativity, knowledge and eye for floral beauty is unmatched. She's laid back and calm yet professional and on top of it. She sources the most beautiful, seasonal and unique flowers I've seen. Super talented and passionate about what she does.

• 105 Shepherd Avenue Brooklyn, 11208 See on map