Artsy Flora Floral Boutique

New York, NY View map Visit website

Artsy Flora Floral Boutique is a wedding florist located in New York City, New York. For more than 20 years, the floral designers have been providing excellence customer service with the some of the best in floral selections. Couples are welcomed into their showroom, which is located in Manhattan’s upscale Upper East Side, where they are greeted with the highest quality flowers available. The designers encourage couples to choose styles and flowers that incorporate their personalities for the wedding day.

Artsy Flora Floral Boutique creates a wide variety of floral arrangements for all types of weddings. The arrangements range in style from classic, country, eclectic, glamorous, and modern, to nautical, preppy, romantic, rustic, tropical, and vintage. During a couple's consultation, there are samples to view and discussions made surrounding the floral design, as well as the overall wedding design. Before the wedding, floral designers can visit the venue to ensure each piece coordinates in the space. Then on the wedding day, they will deliver, set up, and clean up all pieces. Artsy Flora creates the following floral arrangements:

• Aisle decor
  • Artificial flowers
  • Non-floral options
  • Asian-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$150

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$100

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$12

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$100

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$150

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Jessica
    Jessica G. Married on 12/04/2021

Hire Helen!

We hired Artsy Flora to do our wedding and it was a great decision! I am a very hard person to please. I have high expectations all of the time. Rarely, does anyone exceed my expectations. Helen at Artsy Flora exceeded my expectations. I have never seen a flower arrangement as beautiful as my wedding bouquet. I couldn't have dreamed of anything so perfect. The floral arrangements we had Helen create really stole the show. They made our photographs so beautiful. She was amazing to work with too! If I ever have any future floral need I will definitely return to Artsy Flora Floral.
  • O
    Olivia R. Married on 10/16/2021

Wonderful Wedding Florist

Helen and her team at Artsy Flora made our floral arrangements for a wedding a dream come true. Leading up the wedding, Helen was highly responsive and very much interested in working with the style of flowers we had in mind (we know very little about flowers, so we just shared a Pinterest board of different types that we liked!), and she and her team created a unique vision for our fall wedding that was elegant, romantic, and felt different from the standard types of flowers you see at weddings. Her team was fantastic at setting up all of the arrangements at the wedding venue, dropping off our bouquets and boutonnieres, and at handling last-minute changes (because of a change in weather, our flower arch was moved around our venue and needed to be deconstructed later than we had scheduled with Helen and her team). We feel so lucky to have worked with Helen, and we look forward to going back to her for more floral arrangements in the future!
    Betty A. Married on 10/02/2021

Simple Elegance

I found Artsy Flora through my wedding coordinator. They nailed the brief for my wedding bouquet. Simple, yet elegant and sophisticated white Calla Lillys with greenery and absolutely no ribbon. I would use their services again.

Anissa Rae Flowers & Refinements Anissa Rae Flowers & Refinements Wedding Florists

Helen and her team at Artsy Flora Floral Boutique are always nice and accommodating. They design beautiful flowers for all occasions.

145 East 72nd St Second Floor Showroom, Second Floor Showroom New York, NY, 10021

M - F 10:00a - 6:00p Sat & Sun 10:00a - 4:00p
Location of (Artsy Flora Floral Boutique)

Other vendors in New York City for your wedding