Artsy Flora Floral Boutique Reviews

12 Reviews for Artsy Flora Floral Boutique

• Natasha

Natasha Blackburn · Married on 02/04/2020

To die for

My wedding flowers were out of this world. I sent my wedding planner the photo of how I wanted them and artsy flora took that image and turned them into my own which was way better than I ever expected. We wanted to incorporate a thistle with my husbands family being Scottish and this was done beautifully. I would totally reccomend!!

Sent on 02/07/2020

Artsy Flora Floral Boutique's reply:

Thank you Natasha for your review.
    We were so happy to be part of your special day.
    Wishing you all the best , happiness and lots of love!
    Best, Artsy Flora team

Jenna · Married on 10/26/2019

Amazing Experience!

Helen and her team are amazing!!! Any bride knows how stressful and all consuming wedding planning can be, even for a small wedding! You are picking out all these pieces are praying they all come together in the end!
    Well they did, thanks to Artsy Floral!

Helen and her team made my bridal bouquet, boutonnieres and our mother's corsages. All perfect. Helen made my inspiration images come to life and even met with me in person twice to review colors and flowers. I was a very type A, controlling bride, and she made me feel so at ease!!!

I cried tears of happiness when I saw the flowers all come together.

Thank you Thank you Thank you!

Sent on 11/03/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 10/05/2019

Made my vision a reality!

I didn’t want many live flowers for our wedding. I wanted a brooch bouquet, paper flowers in antique books as centerpieces and just a few live florals. And Helen from Artsy Floral was up for the challenge!! She arranged the paper fliers I made, made my bouquet and smaller brooch bouquets for my bridesmaids and it was magical!

Sent on 01/22/2020

Natalie · Married on 08/31/2019

Yes to Artsy Flora!

Artsy Flora was fantastic. Helen was so responsive to emails, extremely sweet, hard-working and an overall pleasure to work with. She listened to exactly what I wanted and was very up front with what I could and could not do to stay within the budget. I made a lot of changes towards the end and Helen was so patient and helpful the entire time. The bouquets, centerpieces and chuppah completely exceeded what I had envisioned. Everything was stunning and I am so happy to have chosen them for our wedding. I absolutely recommend Artsy Flora.

Sent on 09/20/2019

Kari · Married on 07/13/2019

Working with Artsy Flora was a dream!

Helen and the Artsy Flora staff were incredible to work with. They went above and beyond for our wedding. The centerpieces, floral altar arch, boutonnieres and bouquets were gorgeous and exactly what we wanted. We received so many compliments. In addition to being talented, Helen is super warm and friendly. She is also quick to respond to emails and works within your budget. I can’t recommend her enough!

Sent on 07/28/2019
  • O

olga · Married on 02/24/2019

Wonderful Experience !

Artsy Flora was wonderful and amazing . Helen was wonderful patient and made my vision come true . The flowers were perfect and many of my guests were in love with them , so many compliments from the guests . They were also very helpful and work well within yohr budget. I highly recommended them :) .

Sent on 03/25/2019

Anna · Married on 09/08/2018

I can not express how amazing Helen and her team are! She completely understood my vision and created center pieces, bouquets and garland that brought romance and life to our special day!

Sent on 09/12/2018
  • Emma

Emma · Married on 06/12/2017

Helen and the Artsy Flora team are incredible and so talented. I planned my wedding from the UK and I was never in doubt about how amazing my flowers would be. But, I was not prepared for how perfect the bouquets and buttonholes would turn out. The flowers were simply stunning and survived the 34C (94F) heat! They also sent flowers to our reception as a cake topper, which was a very last minute decision.
    I could not recommend them enough!

Sent on 01/16/2018

Virginia · Married on 08/21/2015

We booked Artsy Flora for our wedding on Friday, August 21, 2015. I wanted a simple, modern, elegant look and at a very reasonable price. They were so easy to work with, their pricing was broken down, so it was easy to alter what we wanted to work with our budget. The ceremony and reception was exactly what I was hoping for. We had a mix of centerpieces (tall cylinders and single bunch with lots of votive candles).

Sent on 10/06/2015

Our wedding planner worked with Artsy Flora on my wedding bouquet and it came out close to the picture that I had pinned. I was a lovely arrangement with the same garden roses from the picture and the colors matched my theme of peach, pink, and light blue. I only wish that more of the delphinium flowers had bloomed, since there were only a few of them open that morning but there was enough to stand out as an accent. All in all, a great job and I would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 07/23/2015

Alex · event on: 06/20/2015

I partnered with ArtsyFlora to decorate my daughters 1st birthday. It was a pretty big party, over 100 guests, and ArtsyFlora was responsible for centerpieces for 7 tables and overall venue decorations. The theme for the setting was Tinkerbell forest and the guys at ArtsyFlora made the whole venue look like we are were in a Neverland forest. The purple-green décor coupled with green-and-purple centerpieces, decorated with various tree branches and coupled with strategically placed colored lights wowed all my guests, both kids and adults. The guys at ArtsyFlora even created a special decoration for our cake to make it look like the cake truly belongs in the forest. The flowers were beautiful, the designs were unique and stunning and everything worked very well together. Facebook was abuzz with pictures and posts for weeks. Artsy flora helped me create a truly memorable experience.

Sent on 09/07/2015

The bouquet I received from Artsy Flora was so perfect for me! I gave Helen a list of flowers that I liked, in different shades of white and ivory and she made a bouquet more perfect than I could imagine!
    We were married at City Hall in downtown NYC on a cold January morning – when Anthony delivered the flowers, everyone’s head turned! They were so beautiful and even after walking around for hours outside taking pictures, they still looked amazing! Anthony was so helpful with emails back and forth and the bouquet and boutonniere were delivered promptly on time. I will definitely recommend the design team at Artsy Flora to my friends in the future.

Sent on 03/20/2015