New York, NY 10019 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About A Central Park Wedding

We specialize in planning and coordinating wedding ceremonies in Central Park, New York City. We take care of everything for you from permits to photography, floral arrangements, officiant, hair and makeup styling, acoustic musicians and more. All of our packages include the services of a dedicated wedding planner who will be there on your wedding day to ensure that everything runs smoothly. All packages can be customized to fit your needs and your budget. We welcome all couples!

Follow A Central Park Wedding on

A Central Park Wedding 6
A Central Park Wedding 7
  • Filippos

Filippos Skandalidis · Getting married on 10/03/2020

End-to-end, seamless and stress-free wedding planning!

Me and my partner couldn't be happier with the whole experience! From the easy online booking to the day of our wedding, our planner Jennifer Schoenfeld, along with an amazing officiant and a great photographer she recommended, helped us organize the perfect elopement in New York, always with a smile! We had a beautiful wedding, all thanks to Jen and her team!

Sent on 04/24/2019
    A Central Park Wedding 8
    A Central Park Wedding 9
    A Central Park Wedding 10
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 04/21/2019

Perfect, magical wedding in Central Park

Christa and Jennifer are both wonderful and easy to work with. Jennifer was our coordinator, and she did an amazing job putting us at ease throughout the entire planning phase and the day of. She allowed me to completely enjoy the moment. We were married at Bethesda Terrace, and the ceremony could not have been more perfect. I was planning on eloping, feeling too overwhelmed to plan a wedding myself. I am so thankful I found A Central Park Wedding. They were able to make my vision a reality. Guests and complete strangers have told me it was the most beautiful ceremony they've been to, and I have to agree. It was simply perfect. I cannot believe we were able to find everything we need, including permit, officiant, photographer, musicians, and flowers in such an affordable package--not to mention the invaluable service of day-of coordination. The whole morning was elegant and classy and completely stress-free! Words cannot express our gratitude! Thank you so much! If you want a wedding in Central Park, look no further. Our wedding was simply magical.

Thank you thank you thank you!
    Love, Liz and Kevin

Sent on 04/27/2019
    A Central Park Wedding 11
    A Central Park Wedding 12
    A Central Park Wedding 13

B>L>E> · Married on 12/28/2018

Fantastic wedding planner

I cannot recommend Jennifer highly enough. She answered all our requests and questions quickly; she was highly professional; she suggested a great photographer and celebrant and found a wonderful place for us to get married

Sent on 01/09/2019

A Central Park Wedding FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 3,000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 3,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Elopement, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

Real Weddings

• Kevin Bain - Ceremonies
    Kevin Bain - Ceremonies Wedding Officiants

If you want a perfect NYC wedding in Central Park...this is the only place to go...

• MUSICIANS SERVICES
    MUSICIANS SERVICES Wedding Musicians

Working with Christa is a pleasure. She takes special care of her clients and is always so quick and easy to communicate with. I love working with A Central Park Wedding!

• Angela Gaspar Photography
    Angela Gaspar Photography Wedding Photographers

It's always a pleasure to work alongside Christa from A Central Park Wedding. She is professional and a delight to spend an afternoon photographing weddings with. I would definite recommend her for your Central Park wedding!

• New York, NY, 10019 See on map