A Central Park Wedding

New York, NY 10019 Map · Phone number

About A Central Park Wedding

We specialize in planning and coordinating wedding ceremonies in Central Park, New York City. We take care of everything for you from permits to photography, floral arrangements, officiant, hair and makeup styling, acoustic musicians and more. We will be there on your wedding day to ensure that everything runs smoothly. All packages can be customized to fit your needs and your budget. We welcome all couples!

Follow A Central Park Wedding on

A Central Park Wedding 6
A Central Park Wedding 7

Mrs R. · Married on 10/19/2018

We had a ball!

My husband and I eloped from Australia and despite working with the team remotely, things could have have been easier! Jen, our Wedding Planner was very responsive and showed genuine enthusiasm in meeting us and making sure our day was exactly as we wanted it. She provided us a list of recommended vendors for the Officiant and Photographer - and we could not have been happier with our choice for both. She also provided recommendations for a stylist (which was an optional extra I wanted to include) and took some time to help me locate a local bakery that might make us a small wedding cake. Honestly, the experience was perfect in every way and we had an absolute ball!

Susan · Married on 09/29/2018

Disclaimer: I freely admit I am a helicoptering, over anxious , OCD mom . Jennifer Schoenfeld with A Central Park Wedding promptly responded to my gazillion emails in the months prior to my daughters wedding. If I ever felt I had an issue or a worry she would reply" I've got this!" I can't tell you how many times my blood pressure would decrease just by reading her emails. The officiant, musician, photographer and beautician my daughter selected from A Central Park Weddings list of vendors were all top notch!The day before the wedding I found out the Global Citizen Festival would be held in Central Park ( Janet Jackson, John Legend, somebody named Cardi B - no haters please my granddaughter knew who she was- and others) The park entrances would be closed , police barricades up, traffic rerouted- yada yada. Talk about a melt down! Jennifer double checked it all and told me we were good to go and we were! She held a walk through the day before and told us all EXACTLY where we need to be, what time we needed to be there and what to do when we got there. I even will give her credit for the beautiful weather we had on wedding day!Ha! She was so personable , organized and efficient from day one. Please go to their web site and see all they offer to prospective brides. I would recommend this company without reservation!

A Central Park Wedding 8
    A Central Park Wedding 9
    A Central Park Wedding 10

Stephanie · Married on 09/09/2018

Jen was our wedding planner and she is awesome! We decideded to have a ceremony 4 weeks before our wedding date, but Jeniffer and Christina just pulled it off. It was PERFECT. Highly recommended!

A Central Park Wedding FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 3,000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 3,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Elopement, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2