A Central Park Wedding Reviews

A Central Park Wedding 6
A Central Park Wedding 7
  • Filippos

Filippos Skandalidis · Getting married on 10/03/2020

End-to-end, seamless and stress-free wedding planning!

Me and my partner couldn't be happier with the whole experience! From the easy online booking to the day of our wedding, our planner Jennifer Schoenfeld, along with an amazing officiant and a great photographer she recommended, helped us organize the perfect elopement in New York, always with a smile! We had a beautiful wedding, all thanks to Jen and her team!

Sent on 04/24/2019
    A Central Park Wedding 8
    A Central Park Wedding 9
    A Central Park Wedding 10
  • Craig

Craig Lazaruk · Getting married on 05/30/2020

Central Park Proposal

To anyone who is looking at getting engaged in New York City - Jennifer and her team is the only place you should look!

Absolutely incredible experience and was soooooo easy for me (during what can be a stressful time) as she took care of all my little details and made sure everything was exactly what I asked for. I have some many wonderful things to say about Jen and her team but the only thing you need to know is you are doing yourself a disservice if you don’t choose her ! Hands down the best experience ever.

Thank you Jen!
    Craig and Shelby

Sent on 09/09/2019
  • Sophie

Sophie · Married on 10/12/2019

Wonderful ceremony by ACPW

We just had our wedding at Conservatory garden last Saturday, everything went smoothly with no issues. We live in Canada and our guests are from all over the world. Jennifer was our wedding planner. She is such a professional, we don't need to worry about a thing! Would definitely recommend ACPW for your Central Park Wedding.

Sent on 10/15/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle Bryant · Married on 08/29/2019

A memorable fairytale experience!

Christa with A Central Park Wedding was absolutely amazing! She helped us plan a truly memorable day with no stress and such ease! She is a pleasure to work with and I highly recommend her!

Sent on 09/04/2019
    A Central Park Wedding 11
  • Y

Yadiry Cherigo · Married on 08/23/2019

So glad I chose A Central Park Wedding!

I am beyond thrilled with the level of service from A Central Park Wedding. My husband and I are New York natives and wanted to have a memorable, intimate, beautiful wedding without spending a lot of money. A Central Park Wedding did not disappoint. Jennifer made me feel so at ease during this stressful time in life and I knew the most important day in my life was in good hands. Jennifer and Christa always responded right away to any inquiries and are so nice and professional. I'm sad that I'm already married and dont have to talk to them anymore LOL.

Sent on 09/28/2019

Jean · Married on 08/17/2019

A Central Park Wedding helped make our day perfect

When we decided to marry in New York City we only had three months to plan our wedding. We were worried that it would be too difficult with such a short planning time. Once we found A Central Park wedding, Christa did so much to help us make our beautiful wedding happen. She provided us with wonderful photography, floral, stylist, officiant, and transportation options. On the day of our wedding it was very hot and humid. She was right there with us the whole time helping to keep us going throughout the photography sessions at multiple locations in Central Park. We had a little wine accident at the end of our ceremony but she was prepared with her stain stick. She even fought off someone else’s balloon vendor who was there at the wrong time! Christa was a wonderful coordinator and was so instrumental in making our day perfect

Sent on 09/18/2019
  • Jacqueline

Jacqueline Reese Gregory · Married on 07/04/2019

Great customer care!

My husband and I both agree... working with Jenn as our coordinator not only made our wedding arranging incredibly less stressful but also added such a beautiful personal touch to our experience. Jenn is a PROFESSIONAL by every definition of the word but is also extremely personable and down to earth. She has a great presence about her and has a way of picking vendors who really match her style, professionalism and caring energy. We highly recommend working with Jennifer and A Central Park Wedding.

Sent on 09/12/2019
    A Central Park Wedding 12
  • Krystal

Krystal Hutton · Married on 06/08/2019

So beyond perfect!

A Central Park wedding made my wedding day fairy tale dreams become a reality. Jennifer was there for me when I needed her! I planned my wedding for NYC from afar, in Minnesota! I had no clue this would be possible and Jennifer made it possible! The venue, the flowers... everything was done so professionally and effortless. She made the whole process so easy. Jennifer responded to all of my emails promptly. Patient and kind. I was treated like royalty!

Sent on 07/09/2019
    A Central Park Wedding 13
    A Central Park Wedding 14
  • Mariacristina

Mariacristina Lai Beauchamp · Married on 05/24/2019

Living a dream

I actually have no words. They are just amazing. Our wedding planner was Jennifer.... and we really couldn’t dream of nothing better than what we got. She assisted in every single step, everyday of the week 24 h. Nothing was too much trouble. Guests described our wedding as walking in a dream. We would highly recommend Jennifer and A Central Park Wedding.

Sent on 06/22/2019
    A Central Park Wedding 15
    A Central Park Wedding 16
    A Central Park Wedding 17
  • Natalie

Natalie Rodriguez · Married on 05/11/2019

Jennifer was AMAZING

I had Jennifer as my wedding planner, and let me just tell you she was AMAZING!
    Words could not express my gratitude for Jennifer and her assistant. My (now) husband and I had Jennifer as our day-of coordinator for our May 11th wedding and she was impeccable! She is easy to contact and easy to work with - she helps relieve the stress of the wedding planning process! She made sure that anything we could have needed that day was taken care of before we even realized we needed something. She was super organized and I was not worried about a single thing the whole day. I highly recommend her!
    -Natalie

Sent on 07/23/2019
    A Central Park Wedding 18
  • Talia

Talia · Married on 05/05/2019

June 1st 2019

From the beginning to the end My my wedding planning was perfect. The dedication I received from my coordinator Jennifer was impeccable. All of my questions we’re answered immediately, she not only recommended vendors but gave her honest opinion on what was best. My wedding ceremony was carefully planned and the day of ceremony was flawless.... I did not have a care in the world. I highly recommend this company to anyone looking for a beautiful wedding in Central Park. My wedding was exactly how it should’ve been absolutely STUNNING! Thank you Jennifer 😘

Sent on 07/11/2019
    A Central Park Wedding 19
    A Central Park Wedding 20
    A Central Park Wedding 21
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 04/21/2019

Perfect, magical wedding in Central Park

Christa and Jennifer are both wonderful and easy to work with. Jennifer was our coordinator, and she did an amazing job putting us at ease throughout the entire planning phase and the day of. She allowed me to completely enjoy the moment. We were married at Bethesda Terrace, and the ceremony could not have been more perfect. I was planning on eloping, feeling too overwhelmed to plan a wedding myself. I am so thankful I found A Central Park Wedding. They were able to make my vision a reality. Guests and complete strangers have told me it was the most beautiful ceremony they've been to, and I have to agree. It was simply perfect. I cannot believe we were able to find everything we need, including permit, officiant, photographer, musicians, and flowers in such an affordable package--not to mention the invaluable service of day-of coordination. The whole morning was elegant and classy and completely stress-free! Words cannot express our gratitude! Thank you so much! If you want a wedding in Central Park, look no further. Our wedding was simply magical.

Thank you thank you thank you!
    Love, Liz and Kevin

Sent on 04/27/2019
    A Central Park Wedding 22
    A Central Park Wedding 23
    A Central Park Wedding 24

B>L>E> · Married on 12/28/2018

Fantastic wedding planner

I cannot recommend Jennifer highly enough. She answered all our requests and questions quickly; she was highly professional; she suggested a great photographer and celebrant and found a wonderful place for us to get married

Sent on 01/09/2019
  • Sabrina

Sabrina · Married on 12/16/2018

Amazing wedding coordinator

My husband and I wanted to get married in New York City and weren't sure how easy things would be planning a wedding from another state. But from our first meeting with Jen we knew that we had nothing to worry about. She made this whole experience extremely stress free, she was available whenever I had any questions and she made sure everything was exactly the way I always imagined it would be. We wouldn't have had our wedding any other way, I would HIGHLY recommend Jen to anyone and everyone who is thinking about getting married in the city. Thank you for everything! Xoxoxo, The Gersowsky's.

Sent on 01/10/2019
    A Central Park Wedding 31
    A Central Park Wedding 32

Mrs R. · Married on 10/19/2018

We had a ball!

My husband and I eloped from Australia and despite working with the team remotely, things could have have been easier! Jen, our Wedding Planner was very responsive and showed genuine enthusiasm in meeting us and making sure our day was exactly as we wanted it. She provided us a list of recommended vendors for the Officiant and Photographer - and we could not have been happier with our choice for both. She also provided recommendations for a stylist (which was an optional extra I wanted to include) and took some time to help me locate a local bakery that might make us a small wedding cake. Honestly, the experience was perfect in every way and we had an absolute ball!

Sent on 11/16/2018

Susan · Married on 09/29/2018

Disclaimer: I freely admit I am a helicoptering, over anxious , OCD mom . Jennifer Schoenfeld with A Central Park Wedding promptly responded to my gazillion emails in the months prior to my daughters wedding. If I ever felt I had an issue or a worry she would reply" I've got this!" I can't tell you how many times my blood pressure would decrease just by reading her emails. The officiant, musician, photographer and beautician my daughter selected from A Central Park Weddings list of vendors were all top notch!The day before the wedding I found out the Global Citizen Festival would be held in Central Park ( Janet Jackson, John Legend, somebody named Cardi B - no haters please my granddaughter knew who she was- and others) The park entrances would be closed , police barricades up, traffic rerouted- yada yada. Talk about a melt down! Jennifer double checked it all and told me we were good to go and we were! She held a walk through the day before and told us all EXACTLY where we need to be, what time we needed to be there and what to do when we got there. I even will give her credit for the beautiful weather we had on wedding day!Ha! She was so personable , organized and efficient from day one. Please go to their web site and see all they offer to prospective brides. I would recommend this company without reservation!

Sent on 10/02/2018
    A Central Park Wedding 33
    A Central Park Wedding 34
    A Central Park Wedding 35

Stephanie · Married on 09/09/2018

Jen was our wedding planner and she is awesome! We decideded to have a ceremony 4 weeks before our wedding date, but Jeniffer and Christina just pulled it off. It was PERFECT. Highly recommended!

Sent on 10/03/2018

Julia · Married on 09/08/2018

Great partner

We decided to get married in the park and Jen and her team were great to work with. They really took the stress away and did not pile on too many decisions at one time. It made the whole process so much more manageable. We made a last minute change to the time and they dealt with all the vendors. The day of the wedding went so smooth and everything we wanted it to be.

Sent on 12/02/2018

Robert · Married on 08/25/2018

I'd like to share the email I sent to Jennifer, our wedding planner, shortly after our wedding day:

Hi Jennifer,
    You’re be pleased to know that we are still happily married after our first weeks together.
    Both of us have mentioned that we couldn’t have asked for such a fantastic day and how perfect the ceremony was.
    Everyone had a part, but we have you largely to thank for that.
    The gift was the least we could do for everything you did (we hope it is something that we bring you a fraction of the happiness that you were able to arrange for us on our wedding day).
    The Tavern On The Green was amazing and, again, we can’t thank them enough for the event they put on for us.
    I would recommend them to anyone, for any event, in a heartbeat.
    We were also amazed at how well the flowers and the cake looked. Please pass on our thanks to the cake makers.
    Your floral arrangement was amazing. You truly showed your artistic side.
    Best wishes,
    Robert and Justine Battley

To add to my email.
    If you are lucky enough to have the follow people involved and arranging your wedding you will not be disappointed:
    JENNIFER SCHOENFELD - Wedding Planner - jennifer@acentralparkwedding.com
    PETER BORUCHOWITZ - Officiant - Peter@Ourweddingofficiantnyc.com
    PETER YANNELLO - Classic Taxis - peter@filmcars.com
    AUDREY ANJOS - |audrey@tavernonthegreen.com - tavernonthegreen.com

Sent on 09/27/2018
    A Central Park Wedding 36

Stefania · Married on 08/23/2018

A unique experience !! Christa was an extremely professional and helpful person. we were very lucky to entrust her the most beautiful day of our life and everything was perfect !! we suggest to anyone to lean on her for such a special event ... thank you very much !!!

Sent on 09/29/2018
    A Central Park Wedding 37

john · Married on 08/18/2018

I worked with A Central Park Wedding to plan my proposal to my wife to be. We were from Canada and needed some help with various details such as picking the best location, photography as well as overall advice with venues before and after the proposal. Jennifer Schoenfeld and her team were excellent and professional to deal with. They were very helpful with lots of relevant thoughts and very responsive. They also did a great job clearing the park areas where we needed to take photos and made our experience easy, beautiful and smooth. It allowed me to focus on the proposal and making sure it went well and not have to worry about anything at all. I highly recommend their services. Thank you again for all your help. My fiance thought it was the perfect proposal which in the end is all that really matters!

Sent on 09/12/2018

Esmeralda · Married on 07/18/2018

I had a wonderful experience with A Central Park Wedding! I worked with Jennifer, and she was so sweet and patient with me and my family! She answered all my emails promptly and helped me stay organized and relaxed during the planning process. She took care of all the paperwork for the park permit and made everything seamless. She also helped me get in touch with so many fantastic vendors. From the photographer to the officiant, I absolutely loved everyone I worked with. During the ceremony, she completely took over and helped keep my guest organized and well informed. Never once did I have to worry about a thing. Everyone was even complimenting how awesome she was! I highly recommend A Central Park Wedding for anyone who needs help with planning their ceremony but doesn’t know where to start. They will take such good care of you, I promise!

Sent on 07/30/2018
    A Central Park Wedding 38
    A Central Park Wedding 39
    A Central Park Wedding 40

Sarah · Married on 07/03/2018

We don’t know what we would have done without Jen! Jen made the whole process of an overseas wedding a breeze! We were meant to get married in Central Park but the weather had other plans- at the last minute Jen somehow managed to find a beautiful hotel that would accommodate us and even provided champagne! What could have been a nightmare turned out to be the most perfect day all because of Jens quick thinking. Having a wedding planner was the best decision we made in the wedding process. Thank you Jen!

Sent on 08/12/2018
    A Central Park Wedding 41

Ann-Marie · Married on 05/31/2018

Our experience with A Central Park Wedding was wonderful. Christa answered every question I had promptly and kept me informed through the whole process. Every vendor she sent to us was incredibly professional and we were so happy with all of their work. The day of the wedding Christa kept everything moving, got everyone to where they needed to be and made sure everything went smoothly. We did a walkthrough with her the week of the wedding and she even showed us a great weather app that helped assuage our fears that it might rain on our wedding day. Throughout the process Christa was really great about us adding things to our package and pricing things out for us. She arranged our transportation to our reception as well. It was so incredibly helpful to have her to take care of the permit for the park and securing the ceremony location. She was really communicative through that whole process and I know we would never have been able to manage all of that the day of without her. Every step of the process she gave us options of what vendors to use and it was incredibly helpful to choose from a list rather than deal with the overwhelming amount of options available in the city. All of her vendors are top notch. If you are on the fence about using their services definitely go ahead and do it. I really am convinced that this is the best way to do a ceremony in NYC at a beautiful location for a reasonable amount of money and A Central Park Wedding is amazing at what they do and our wedding was basically as close to perfect as you could ask for.

Sent on 06/17/2018

Jessica · Married on 05/18/2018

We are an Australian couple who got married in NY in May 2018; and Jen from “A Central Park Wedding” was our planner. I deliberately sought out to write this review because it has to be known how fabulous this woman is. From the minute we met her (via Skype, for our initial meeting), Jen was able to figure out exactly who we were and what we were after - what level of planning we were seeking out, what kind of assistance we required (i.e. narrow down proprietors versus source proprietors, provide recommendations or not, etc etc), as well as our general vibe and wishes for the day. She was all we could have asked for, and more.

She intuited our style and interests and was able to make suggestions that we never would have thought of but that were perfect for us. But more than this - she went absolutely above and beyond for us with every single thing she did; traipsing out in the snow at night to visit roof top venues to get pictures for us when she couldn't source them any other way, running out to a stationery store the day before the wedding to make placeholders for the entire reception, and answering emails regardless of what time it was in NY. She was honestly a complete dream to work with - we couldn’t be more grateful for her help, advice and presence on the day; and I genuinely consider her a friend. Do yourself a favour and use this company, you will not regret it.

Sent on 07/08/2018