A Central Park Wedding Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Kiana G. Married on 09/10/2022

Amazing experience

Christa and her team were extremely professional and made our engagement at Cop Cot in Central Park really special, and easy. Christa is very detail-oriented and ensured that our day would go as smoothly as possible while also still remaining a surprise for the bride-to-be! I’d recommend A Central Park Wedding to anyone seeking a professional and structured event. The photos included in the proposal package were incredible, and the photo shoot itself was efficient and fun! We thank Christa for making our special day unforgettable. -Kiana and Danny

A Central Park Wedding's reply:

Thank you for your lovely review! Your group was so much fun and I'm happy we were able to be a part of your surprise proposal. Congratulations to you both!
  • Karen
    Karen A. Married on 08/11/2022

Just perfect!

The whole experience really was perfect and brilliantly managed by Christa and Jen. We live in the UK, so took a bit of a risk booking a wedding in New York before all the COVID restrictions lifted, but we knew we wanted to get married in Central Park and Christa and Jen's service was just what we were looking for. Given our lack of local knowledge, we relied 100% on A Central Park Wedding, to help us with what we needed to do legally, as well as to organise all the additional suppliers such as photographers and an amazing cruise ship for our honeymoon!

Christa's prompt and thorough communications made it easy and wasn't impacted at all by our 5 hour time difference - I would definitely recommend them for anyone cnsidering a wedding in New York, but who lives in the UK. Once we arrived in the country, everything ran smoothly. The location was beautiful and expertly managed by Christa. All our guests had such an amazing time, as did we and we can't thank Christa and the team enough.
  • Cu
    C Married on 06/25/2022

ACPW is fantastic!

I can’t say enough about Christa and Jen and and their team of partners in creating a super special and memorable wedding ceremony experience for us and our guests. From the beginning, Christa and Jen responsive to my inquiries. I was concerned with hiring a wedding planner that I would deal with mostly virtually but that didn’t stop the event from being planned well. Christa and Jen were very organized. They knew when to arrange the vendors that we asked for and provided options for us to choose from. Even as we drew closer to the wedding, they were able to accommodate several requests at the last minute that had I planned the ceremony myself, I would have had a big headache arranging. A Central Park Wedding took all the stress of planning a ceremony off my plate. I was especially surprised at the details Jen put together during our walk-through the day before the ceremony. Everything we had been communicating about for months via email was neatly outlined on paper and was executed so beautifully and seamlessly day-of, from welcoming guests with special favors to seating guests to our music selection (a harpist!My now husband and I were super excited for this). And Christina, our photographer!!!! What a gem. She was amazing and went above and beyond any expectations for photography. We really love that our wedding photos make us relive the day all over again. No scripted photos except for the ones we requested with our families. Our photos are simply spectacular and was worth the splurge for the extra time to cover our reception near Central Park. If you’re planning a wedding in Central Park, do yourself a favor and hire A Central Park Wedding. Christa, Jen and team, our families are STILL raving. Thank you for helping us solidify a special day for us and our families and friends.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Jo Langemo
    Jo Langemo Married on 06/23/2022

Perfect & Professional

I can not begin to explain how wonderful these girls are. They walked me through EVERY step with ease. We literally just had to show up to our perfect dream wedding! The second we met Jennifer in person, she felt like family and was so proactive to make sure everything was perfect. I can not give them enough stars!!!! We all loved working with them!

A Central Park Wedding's reply:

Thanks so much, Jo! It was such a pleasure to work with you and to plan your dream wedding in Central Park!
    Jon S. Married on 06/04/2022

A Central Park Wedding Review

Christa and her team were incredibly responsive and helped make my proposal perfect. They were able to customize the day any way I wanted to and I would definitely recommend that any one who is looking to propose in Central Park use their services.

A Central Park Wedding's reply:

Thanks so much for your review! It was a pleasure working with you to plan your proposal and congratulations!!!
    Lauren V. Married on 04/29/2022

Best day ever!!!

Christa and Jen were fantastic! They did all the hard work in helping us plan our Central Park wedding. We are from SC and would not have even known where to begin to look for anything when it came to planning. All of the vendors they recommended were wonderful as well. I don’t think our day could have been any better. We will be forever grateful for them and their services.

A Central Park Wedding's reply:

Thank you for your lovely review! It was such a pleasure working with you both. We're glad we could help you plan your destination wedding in the park!
    Rachael G. Married on 02/06/2022

Thrilled with my Experience

Christa at A Central Park Wedding exceeded our expectations. Our initial wedding plans had to be canceled due to Covid-19. My husband and I were completely lost on how to navigate the wedding planning process during the Corona pandemic. I reached out to Christa completely anxiety-ridden and in an instant Christa knocked all anxieties out of my head. In two weeks Christa put together the most beautiful private ceremony in Cop Cot. She always was available to me, was very fair in pricing and has impeccable taste. She understands how to put together a beautiful wedding during a global pandemic while keeping your anxieties at bay. I cannot imagine using anyone else for a wedding in NYC- Christa is amazing!

A Central Park Wedding's reply:

Hi thank you Rachael for your lovely review! It was a pleasure working with you and I'm glad that we were able to help with your alternative wedding plans. I hope that you are both enjoying married life together and stay well!
  • JV Keiffer-Lewis
    Jv Keiffer-Lewis Married on 10/11/2021

A Total Package

We worked with A Central Park Wedding to plan our 5 year anniversary vow renewal and we couldn't be happier with the results. Every detail was well organized, the vendors were top-notch, and the experience was a dream come true. We highly recommend A Central Park Wedding for a total package of care, professionalism, and class.

A Central Park Wedding's reply:

Thank you for your kind review! It was a pleasure working with you and we are so glad we could bring your vision to life! Congratulations on 5 years together!
    Betty A. Married on 10/02/2021

Flexible and Efficient

Christa and Jennifer from A Central Park Wedding were very flexible and efficient in helping me plan my ceremony. They work with a solid list of preferred vendors for officiants, florists, photographers and more. They secure the Central Park permit and communicate and coordinate with vendors. Due to the pandemic and evolving park rules, I had to reschedule my ceremony a few times, but Christa and Jen were very flexible and confirmed the changes with the photographer and florist. They walk through the ceremony beforehand and on the day of block off the ceremony site. Lovely and efficient experience. Go with A Central Park Wedding if you want a stress free experience and dream of getting married at Central Park. Highly recommend their services.

A Central Park Wedding's reply:

Hi Betty - thank you so much for your lovely review! We are so glad that we were able to be a part of your wedding day!
    Sarah B. Married on 09/19/2021

Wonderful, Simple Wedding

I was super overwhelmed with the wedding process and I just wanted a beautiful day. A central park wedding went above and beyond for everything I needed. They took care of the permit, walkthrough and had great contacts to make the whole day wonderful. Christina put me at total ease. I got an amazing photographer (who was so patient and lovely!), a talented violinist, and a charismatic officiant. They were super responsive, gave me lots of options and helped me design the day that was right for us. I have no regrets with our intimate CP wedding or our planner.
  • Shabel
    Shabel C. Married on 09/12/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

A Central Park Wedding was the key to our magical wedding day!

Due to the pandemic, my husband and I had to reimagine what celebrating our nuptials would look like and we feel so grateful to have come across a central park wedding online and retaining their services. Working with Christa was nothing short of amazing! Our wedding day went better than we could have imagined and that is all thanks to Christa! She was always extremely responsive, thoughtful, kind and proactive. We couldn't have asked for a better wedding planner and feel blessed to have been able to work with her. You can tell that she is passionate about what she does as she was always so organized and thorough. On our wedding day, we were running late due to traffic and Christa handled the situation with so much grace and positivity, allowing my husband and I to remain calm. She works with wonderful vendors, which all contributed to our magical day. She was also culturally sensitive - which we truly appreciated. We rolled in deep with large families on both sides, and Christa was great at keeping everything organized and helping everyone feel welcomed. We will forever speak highly of a central park wedding!

A Central Park Wedding's reply:

Hi Shabel, thank you so much for your lovely review! It was such a pleasure working with you both and to be a part of your wedding day. I'm glad you were able to celebrate this year with so many friends and family in attendance!
    Paige R. Married on 09/09/2021

Easy Experience

Christa made our wedding experience extremely positive and seamless- she assisted us with the logistics and helped guide us through the day (from securing the location, managing guests/music/photography, walking us though what the day would be like and getting us through the wedding day). Even with all of the changing pandemic regulations this past year, she helped keep things calm and positive! The day felt very effortless, and we were so grateful to have her there!

A Central Park Wedding's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review! It was a pleasure working with you and to be a part of your wedding day. I'm glad that your ceremony was able to happen as planned during COVID times!
    Lauren Married on 08/27/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

We cannot thank Christa enough for making our dream come true!!

Wow wow wow. Christa was calm, organized, knowledgeable, and professional the whole way through. She knew all the ins and outs of having the wedding of our DREAMS in the exact location we wanted. She helped us navigate everything from COVID to out-of-town-guests, to ordering a limo and ensuring we get the photos and video we dreamed of. The bouquets were beautiful and exactly as we wanted, and she even accompanied us through central park until we were done taking pictures on the location and helped to advise on getting all of the photos we wanted. Everything ran on time, guests got where they needed to go, and we just didn't have to worry about a thing as long as she was there. I wish I had the words to thank her sufficiently. I don't think I can ever do that. All I can say is that she made our dream happen and I would recommend her to ANYONE and EVERYONE. THANK YOU CHRISTA!!! Love, Lauren and Paul.

A Central Park Wedding's reply:

Thank you for your amazing review, Lauren! It was so great to be a part of your wedding day - congratulations!
  • Alida
    Alida M. Married on 08/22/2021

Even in a Hurricane!

We were another wedding that got changed because of COVID, and then a full year and a half after our original date, Hurricane Henri decided to blow through town, right on our wedding day! So even though we didn’t get married at the Cop Cot like we originally planned, Christa came out to our back up venue, continued to help things run so smoothly, and even brought extra umbrellas! Christa was a rock star about everything. Even helping me upgrade my bouquet and having it delivered to the hotel, and picking up our Chuppah from our apartment that morning. Got everyone organized for photos, etc. All the things I didn’t even think of. If there was any recommendation to make to a bride (even for the smallest of weddings) I’d say this is the one. Don’t think twice, they will make everything go better!

A Central Park Wedding's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review, Alida! I'm glad that we were able to be a part of your wedding day - despite the crazy weather. Everything turned out beautifully!
    Jeiny Married on 06/10/2021

Spectacular

Christa is the best in her job, I never thought our wedding was going to be so special and she did make sure everything was perfect I will definitely recommend her for sure.

A Central Park Wedding's reply:

Thanks so much for your review, Jeiny! It was a pleasure working with you and being a part of your wedding day. Congratulations!!
    Anna L. Married on 05/21/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

So thankful for this company!

Wow Jennifer and Christa are amazing!! They worked with us every step of the way and were so helpful and considerate during the pandemic. We had our whole wedding planned, and when COVID-19 first started to take hold of the us, we had to scale and change, and scale and change until we had to postpone a year. Christa was awesome! She helped us unwind our previous plans, and when we had to start over from scratch, she took charge head on. We are so thankful that we chose A Central Park Wedding for our wedding planners. They took the stress out of planning and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to get married in Central Park!!

A Central Park Wedding's reply:

Thank you for your kind review, Anna! I’m glad we were able to make your wedding happen in 2021! Congratulations!!
    Lauren Married on 05/14/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Thankful to have found ACPW!

We could not have pulled off our wedding day without Christa and A Central Park Wedding! After two postponements in 2020, we decided to delay our larger wedding reception at our original venue for the third time due to Covid-19 and, with two months to go, we reached out to Christa for help putting together a micro-ceremony and reception in Central Park. Christa was incredibly helpful and responsive dealing with a panicky Covid bride who was scrambling to put together a new wedding plan in a short amount of time. In the end, we had a lovely ceremony at Belvedere Castle and a great picnic reception (catered by Perfect Picnic) on Turtle Pond Lawn with our closest family and friends. While it may have not been our original plan - it was the perfect day. I would highly recommend Christa and A Central Park Wedding to other couples looking to get married in Central Park!

A Central Park Wedding's reply:

Thank you very much for your kind review, Lauren! It was great working with you plan your microwedding in Central Park. Best of luck with your reception celebration next year!
    Kelly C. Married on 05/01/2021

Fantastic wedding coordinator

Christa was an amazing wedding coordinator to work with. From the very beginning, she made things so easy for us, especially during COVID. She was super responsive over email and helped choose everything from location to ceremony musician. We had a few extra requests and she accommodated them with no problem. She was fantastic at managing people the day of and making sure everything ran smoothly. One of our guests even took her card for their upcoming wedding!

A Central Park Wedding's reply:

Hi Kelly- thanks so much for your lovely review! It was a pleasure working with you both and wishing you all the best. Congratulations!
  • Alex
    Alex Married on 11/14/2020

Excellent wedding planner!

We were so happy to have found A Central Park Wedding. We were planning a small COVID wedding from CA with 6 weeks notice. We appreciated Christa's flexibly in creating a custom package to meet our needs. Christa provided amazing photographer options and the bouquet was stunning. She met with us (in the rain) the day before for a brief walkthrough which was very helpful. She and Mia made sure everything went incredibly smooth the day of, before and during the ceremony. She was great with getting our 90yo grandparents to the ceremony location as well. After the ceremony she assisted us during photos which was incredibly helpful. It was very reassuring having someone handle the little details of our wedding being so far away. All we had to do was show up! Thank you Christa!

A Central Park Wedding's reply:

Thank you for much for your kind review! I'm glad we were able to help you plan your destination wedding and it was a pleasure working with you!
    Steph M. Married on 11/09/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Thankful to have found Christa!

Almost 100 days later and we are still on a high from our wedding! When we first got engaged, we knew that we wanted to be centrally located so all our friends could join us. Central Park has always been a special place for us so when we started researching how to get married in the park, Christa’s website came up. I immediately contacted her and I cannot thank her enough! From just a few details that we provided, she knew exactly what we wanted and made it come to life so seamlessly. She set us up with an amazing florist, guitarist and photographer. She was responsive to all my crazy questions and provided amazing support. She was with us every step of the way, including on our special day when she gave me the coat off her back between photos and gave my hungry husband a cliff bar to hold him over until our reception. I am so thankful to her and her team!
  • Jamie
    Jamie M. Married on 10/24/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

It was a perfect Central Park Wedding! Thank you!

Christa and Jennifer at A Central Park Wedding were a DREAM to work with! They handled every detail of our day, and Jen kept us calm on our wedding day...I personally needed her calming energy and constant reassurance! Our guests were amazed by the day, and it exceeded all of our expectations. Thank you, Christa and Jen!!!

A Central Park Wedding's reply:

Thank you for your review, Jamie! It was a pleasure working with you both and we were happy to be a part of your wedding day!
  • Filippos
    Filippos S. Married on 10/03/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

End-to-end, seamless and stress-free wedding planning!

Me and my partner couldn't be happier with the whole experience! From the easy online booking to the day of our wedding, our planner Jennifer Schoenfeld, along with an amazing officiant and a great photographer she recommended, helped us organize the perfect elopement in New York, always with a smile! We had a beautiful wedding, all thanks to Jen and her team!
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie Married on 09/27/2020

Christa with Central Park weddings

Christa was very professional from the very beginning. I planned my wedding during covid and she was very helpful from day one. The day of the wedding she made everything so amazing and didn’t miss a beat. Everyone is still talking about my wedding. I would recommend going with a Central Park wedding And only working with her, best wedding planner. She is super supportive.

A Central Park Wedding's reply:

Thank you so much for your review, Stephanie! It was a pleasure working with you and I'm glad we were able to plan your wedding even during covid!
  • Sam
    Sam B. Married on 09/19/2020

The perfect day

We couldn't have asked for a better team. A Central Park Wedding set us up with an officiant, a violinist, a photographer, a beautiful venue, and two coordinators, and all were top notch. We had the pleasure of working with Jennifer on the big day, and she was great at making sure everything went smoothly. We were also so pleased with the price, considering everything we got. If you're looking to have a wedding in Central Park, I couldn't imagine a better company than A Central Park Wedding. Highly recommended!

A Central Park Wedding's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review! It was a pleasure working with you and being a part of your wedding day!
  • Barbara
    Barbara G. Married on 08/29/2020

CentralParkWeddings/ Christa DeHuff

We were very impressed with the complete services offered through Central Park Weddings. It made our planning and detail gathering quite simple, especially appreciated during these CoVid times. Christa was always available, and her care and attention the day before and day of our wedding celebration was unsurpassed! We would highly recommend her company to others!

A Central Park Wedding's reply:

Thank you for your review, Barbara! I'm glad we were able to help you with your alternative wedding plans. It was a pleasure!
illustration stars