A Central Park Wedding Reviews

122 | Hoboken, NJ

122 Reviews for A Central Park Wedding

Rachael Gelber-Viola · Getting married on 02/06/2022

Thrilled with my Experience

Christa at A Central Park Wedding exceeded our expectations. Our initial wedding plans had to be canceled due to Covid-19. My husband and I were completely lost on how to navigate the wedding planning process during the Corona pandemic. I reached out to Christa completely anxiety-ridden and in an instant Christa knocked all anxieties out of my head. In two weeks Christa put together the most beautiful private ceremony in Cop Cot. She always was available to me, was very fair in pricing and has impeccable taste. She understands how to put together a beautiful wedding during a global pandemic while keeping your anxieties at bay. I cannot imagine using anyone else for a wedding in NYC- Christa is amazing!

Sent on 07/08/2020

A Central Park Wedding's reply:

Hi thank you Rachael for your lovely review! It was a pleasure working with you and I'm glad that we were able to help with your alternative wedding plans. I hope that you are both enjoying married life together and stay well!

Steph Maiorana · Getting married on 11/09/2020

Thankful to have found Christa!

Almost 100 days later and we are still on a high from our wedding! When we first got engaged, we knew that we wanted to be centrally located so all our friends could join us. Central Park has always been a special place for us so when we started researching how to get married in the park, Christa’s website came up. I immediately contacted her and I cannot thank her enough! From just a few details that we provided, she knew exactly what we wanted and made it come to life so seamlessly. She set us up with an amazing florist, guitarist and photographer. She was responsive to all my crazy questions and provided amazing support. She was with us every step of the way, including on our special day when she gave me the coat off her back between photos and gave my hungry husband a cliff bar to hold him over until our reception. I am so thankful to her and her team!

Sent on 02/09/2020
  • Filippos

Filippos Skandalidis · Getting married on 10/03/2020

End-to-end, seamless and stress-free wedding planning!

Me and my partner couldn't be happier with the whole experience! From the easy online booking to the day of our wedding, our planner Jennifer Schoenfeld, along with an amazing officiant and a great photographer she recommended, helped us organize the perfect elopement in New York, always with a smile! We had a beautiful wedding, all thanks to Jen and her team!

Sent on 04/24/2019
  • Barbara

Barbara Gallimore/halligan · Married on 08/29/2020

CentralParkWeddings/ Christa DeHuff

We were very impressed with the complete services offered through Central Park Weddings. It made our planning and detail gathering quite simple, especially appreciated during these CoVid times. Christa was always available, and her care and attention the day before and day of our wedding celebration was unsurpassed! We would highly recommend her company to others!

Sent on 09/25/2020
  • Astere

Astere Yemmer · Married on 08/08/2020

Intimate Ceremony...Huge Success!

My husband and I originally planned a wedding of 80+ people in Central Park's, Conservatory Garden. Once Covid hit NYC, all seemed lost. Fortunately, Christa reached out to give us some options about changing our location (it was no longer available due to park restrictions) and kept our vendors in the loop. When we finally decided to move forward with our original date, everything went smoothly, Christa scheduled a walkthrough, and we felt good about her vision for the day. On the morning of our wedding, Christa and her assistant were in touch early to assure us that everything was as it should be and met us at the park with our flowers, for pre-ceremony photos. Our family members were met at the park entrance with smiles (despite the heat) and the musicians played on cue. I can honestly say that things went better than expected. We are so glad we had Christa and her team to run interference with all of the little things, making an intimate ceremony, a huge success.
    Thank you ladies so much!
    Best,
    Astere & John

Sent on 09/02/2020

A Central Park Wedding's reply:

Hi Astere, Thank you for much for your kind review! It was a pleasure working with you and I'm glad that we were able to move forward with your wedding date, even if things were a little different than originally planned. Congratulations to you and John!
  • Craig

Craig Lazaruk · Married on 05/30/2020

Central Park Proposal

To anyone who is looking at getting engaged in New York City - Jennifer and her team is the only place you should look!

Absolutely incredible experience and was soooooo easy for me (during what can be a stressful time) as she took care of all my little details and made sure everything was exactly what I asked for. I have some many wonderful things to say about Jen and her team but the only thing you need to know is you are doing yourself a disservice if you don’t choose her ! Hands down the best experience ever.

Thank you Jen!
    Craig and Shelby

Sent on 09/09/2019

Lucy Edge · Married on 01/16/2020

An unforgettable experience

I can’t recommend A Central Park wedding enough. Christa was absolutely amazing from day one. She responded to all our questions and made this process so easy for us both considering we were organising our wedding from the uk! When arriving in New York me and my family met Christa and did our walkthrough. She made us feel calm and promised everything would run smoothly which it did! I couldn’t have asked for a more perfect day and it is all thanks to the wonderful Christa.

Sent on 01/30/2020
  • William

William Gratza-Wells · Married on 12/21/2019

We can’t sing enough praises for ‘A Central Park Wedding’! Jen was accommodating and prepared to meet each question with grace.

As we have made our way home, we were so blessed by the amazing experience we had with Jen Schoenfeld in Central Park, she was accommodating and helped facilitate in ways we would have never thought we needed. The professionalism we experienced allowed us to truly enjoy our day. Jen was also quick to defend the space that our permit guaranteed. We want to take the time to thank A Central Park Wedding from the bottom of our hearts for helping to create the greatest moment in our lives.

Sent on 01/03/2020
  • Jai

Jai Eastland · Married on 12/19/2019

The best!!!

I cannot even begin to tell you, for the coldest snowy day in December 2019, how perfect the wedding turned out. The staff at Central Park wedding was so thorough and professional. I felt like everything went so smooth and beautiful. Christa and her staff helped make the wedding so perfect and made sure it was done exactly how we dreamed. I highly recommend a central park wedding, especially Christa! Thank you all again for making it such a perfect day!

Sent on 01/06/2020
  • Kelly

Kelly Cooke · Married on 12/07/2019

Amazing service from Jennifer, took all my worries and concerns away, amazing contact leading up to the day!

Jen was amazing to deal with, i have a bit of OCD planning things ahead and then worry about everything leading up to the minute but once we met Jen the day before for a walk through i was able to relax, and on the day she was second to non amazing.

Sent on 12/27/2019
  • Diana

Diana Garcia · Married on 10/19/2019

Perfect all around

I can’t express how great Christa was. She was polite and professional. Very detailed and thorough. She was so kind and easy to communicate with. She made our day perfect. From the rehearsal to the actual ceremony... she made sure everything ran smooth and accordingly. I can’t thank her enough! You will not regret hiring a central park wedding!

Sent on 11/14/2019
  • Marisol

Marisol · Married on 10/13/2019

Dream Wedding

Our wedding was absolutely perfect! My wedding planner Jennifer did an amazing job executing all of my ideas. My guest were blown away over all the details that went into the ceremony. Truly stunning and unforgettable, I can’t thank or recommend A Central Park Wedding enough. What a magical experience!

Sent on 11/19/2019
  • Sophie

Sophie · Married on 10/12/2019

Wonderful ceremony by ACPW

We just had our wedding at Conservatory garden last Saturday, everything went smoothly with no issues. We live in Canada and our guests are from all over the world. Jennifer was our wedding planner. She is such a professional, we don't need to worry about a thing! Would definitely recommend ACPW for your Central Park Wedding.

Sent on 10/15/2019

Melissa Giusti · Married on 10/11/2019

Phenomenal wedding planner!

Jennifer is an incredible wedding planner. When we were nervous about the weather, she went above and beyond to ensure that we could do a special ceremony at Grand Central. It was a once in a lifetime way to get married! All of the vendors were fantastic, especially the photographer. I would a thousand percent recommend this company- had nothing but the best possible experience!

Sent on 11/11/2019

George Hsieh · Married on 09/28/2019

From initial contact to a flawless surprise proposal, words cannot describe how excellent Jen, Christa, and the team are in helping me do my surprise proposal at the Bow Bridge in Central Park.

Initial Booking: Friendly and thoughtful. The team was quick to respond and thorough in my request of where I would propose, what's included and how it would go.

Ongoing: Steady contact keeping my wishes in priority while providing insight and positive suggestions on a strategy from, how to approach the bow bridge, the proposal and where my friends and family would hide.

Day of the Proposal: The weather threw us a curve-ball as it was cloudy and drizzling. Jen kept in touch with me via text double checking whether I wanted to proceed with the bow bridge, suggesting backup locations, as well as when the rain would stop. All the meanwhile, she was corralling my friends and family to keep them hidden. As I approached the bridge Jen made sure the bridge was empty and the photographer was nearby. Luckily the rain held as I approached the bridge and got down on bended-knee to propose. As I proposed my friends and family popped out and cheered in excitement. My finance was ecstatic, completely blown away at the execution. The photographer took some wonderful shots and made the overall experience unforgettable.

TL;DR - The thought, planning, and execution into making a true surprise proposal at the Bow Bridge in Central Park made it all worth it to go with A Central Park Wedding, Jen, Christa and their team.

Sent on 10/17/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah Leonard-Chang · Married on 09/28/2019

You will regret NOT going with A Central Park Wedding for your special day!

Wow wow wow!!! Jennifer and the entire Central Park Wedding team were PHENOMENAL to work with! My (now) husband and I planned our ceremony from across the nation (CA) and Jennifer was there every step of the way and had the greatest communication and such an easy-going personality. We never had a single worry about how anything might have turned out or any confusion. Jennifer coordinated our day perfectly and even helped calm my mom's emotions immediately before the ceremony haha. We couldn't have asked for a better team to oversee our day. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!! And the fact that all the packages are customizable is fantastic. If you're thinking of eloping or having an intimate wedding in Central Park, you won't regret a moment. Jennifer was even able to coordinate a videographer THE EVENING BEFORE OUR WEDDING. This woman is made of magic and we can't thank A Central Park Wedding enough!!! Thank you thank you thank you!

Sent on 10/21/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle Bryant · Married on 08/29/2019

A memorable fairytale experience!

Christa with A Central Park Wedding was absolutely amazing! She helped us plan a truly memorable day with no stress and such ease! She is a pleasure to work with and I highly recommend her!

Sent on 09/04/2019
  • Y

Yadiry Cherigo · Married on 08/23/2019

So glad I chose A Central Park Wedding!

I am beyond thrilled with the level of service from A Central Park Wedding. My husband and I are New York natives and wanted to have a memorable, intimate, beautiful wedding without spending a lot of money. A Central Park Wedding did not disappoint. Jennifer made me feel so at ease during this stressful time in life and I knew the most important day in my life was in good hands. Jennifer and Christa always responded right away to any inquiries and are so nice and professional. I'm sad that I'm already married and dont have to talk to them anymore LOL.

Sent on 09/28/2019

Jean · Married on 08/17/2019

A Central Park Wedding helped make our day perfect

When we decided to marry in New York City we only had three months to plan our wedding. We were worried that it would be too difficult with such a short planning time. Once we found A Central Park wedding, Christa did so much to help us make our beautiful wedding happen. She provided us with wonderful photography, floral, stylist, officiant, and transportation options. On the day of our wedding it was very hot and humid. She was right there with us the whole time helping to keep us going throughout the photography sessions at multiple locations in Central Park. We had a little wine accident at the end of our ceremony but she was prepared with her stain stick. She even fought off someone else’s balloon vendor who was there at the wrong time! Christa was a wonderful coordinator and was so instrumental in making our day perfect

Sent on 09/18/2019
  • Jacqueline

Jacqueline Reese Gregory · Married on 07/04/2019

Great customer care!

My husband and I both agree... working with Jenn as our coordinator not only made our wedding arranging incredibly less stressful but also added such a beautiful personal touch to our experience. Jenn is a PROFESSIONAL by every definition of the word but is also extremely personable and down to earth. She has a great presence about her and has a way of picking vendors who really match her style, professionalism and caring energy. We highly recommend working with Jennifer and A Central Park Wedding.

Sent on 09/12/2019
  • Krystal

Krystal Hutton · Married on 06/08/2019

So beyond perfect!

A Central Park wedding made my wedding day fairy tale dreams become a reality. Jennifer was there for me when I needed her! I planned my wedding for NYC from afar, in Minnesota! I had no clue this would be possible and Jennifer made it possible! The venue, the flowers... everything was done so professionally and effortless. She made the whole process so easy. Jennifer responded to all of my emails promptly. Patient and kind. I was treated like royalty!

Sent on 07/09/2019
  • Mariacristina

Mariacristina Lai Beauchamp · Married on 05/24/2019

Living a dream

I actually have no words. They are just amazing. Our wedding planner was Jennifer.... and we really couldn’t dream of nothing better than what we got. She assisted in every single step, everyday of the week 24 h. Nothing was too much trouble. Guests described our wedding as walking in a dream. We would highly recommend Jennifer and A Central Park Wedding.

Sent on 06/22/2019
  • Natalie

Natalie Rodriguez · Married on 05/11/2019

Jennifer was AMAZING

I had Jennifer as my wedding planner, and let me just tell you she was AMAZING!
    Words could not express my gratitude for Jennifer and her assistant. My (now) husband and I had Jennifer as our day-of coordinator for our May 11th wedding and she was impeccable! She is easy to contact and easy to work with - she helps relieve the stress of the wedding planning process! She made sure that anything we could have needed that day was taken care of before we even realized we needed something. She was super organized and I was not worried about a single thing the whole day. I highly recommend her!
    -Natalie

Sent on 07/23/2019
  • Talia

Talia · Married on 05/05/2019

June 1st 2019

From the beginning to the end My my wedding planning was perfect. The dedication I received from my coordinator Jennifer was impeccable. All of my questions we’re answered immediately, she not only recommended vendors but gave her honest opinion on what was best. My wedding ceremony was carefully planned and the day of ceremony was flawless.... I did not have a care in the world. I highly recommend this company to anyone looking for a beautiful wedding in Central Park. My wedding was exactly how it should’ve been absolutely STUNNING! Thank you Jennifer 😘

Sent on 07/11/2019
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 04/21/2019

Perfect, magical wedding in Central Park

Christa and Jennifer are both wonderful and easy to work with. Jennifer was our coordinator, and she did an amazing job putting us at ease throughout the entire planning phase and the day of. She allowed me to completely enjoy the moment. We were married at Bethesda Terrace, and the ceremony could not have been more perfect. I was planning on eloping, feeling too overwhelmed to plan a wedding myself. I am so thankful I found A Central Park Wedding. They were able to make my vision a reality. Guests and complete strangers have told me it was the most beautiful ceremony they've been to, and I have to agree. It was simply perfect. I cannot believe we were able to find everything we need, including permit, officiant, photographer, musicians, and flowers in such an affordable package--not to mention the invaluable service of day-of coordination. The whole morning was elegant and classy and completely stress-free! Words cannot express our gratitude! Thank you so much! If you want a wedding in Central Park, look no further. Our wedding was simply magical.

Thank you thank you thank you!
    Love, Liz and Kevin