1121 spruce street, Philadelphia, PA 19107 Map · Phone number

About Angela Gaspar Photography

The first wedding I shot, I fell in love with the emotions of the experience. An overflow of photographic opportunities. I thought to myself, "How awesome is this!"

Today, nearly eight years later, I am still loving every minute. I photograph with a photojournalist edge, capturing unique moments most would never see. If you catch a glimpse of me while I am shooting a wedding you will probably find me with an ear-to-ear grin. I love every single second of a wedding, and feel blessed to have a job I enjoy so thoroughly.

Follow Angela Gaspar Photography on

Angela Gaspar Photography 1
Angela Gaspar Photography 2
Angela Gaspar Photography 3

Courtney · Married on 09/23/2017

After a disappointing experience during my first engagement shoot, I found Angela on a whim offering a promotional price to Philadelphia couples looking to shoot at Ridley Creek Park. Finding this was a god send because the price was right considering I was strapped for cash after already paying for another engagement shoot. I looked at her portfolio, loved her work, and thought the location was cool, so I emailed her. She responded within and hour, met with us on video chat the next day, and did our shoot a week later. She arrived early to our Ridley Creek Park to scope out some good spots and the shoot felt like a fun adventure. We were so relaxed and happy and she gave great direction to get the most natural shots and it showed in our photos. We wanted to use her for our wedding but unfortunately, she was already booked. I feel grateful to have found her for our engagement photos and will cherish the photos and have fond memories of the shoot. She is also based in Philadelphia now too, so I highly recommend her to brides in the Philadelphia/South Jersey area!

Kerry · Married on 05/29/2017

Angela was just amazing! She was extremely professional, sweet and most importantly super talented. She listened to what we wanted and gave us some great pointers for the best pictures. Completely and highly recommend her to anyone looking for the best memories in pictures!

Naz · Married on 03/26/2017

Angela took my engagement photos and if I could go back in time I wish I would have hired her for my wedding photos as well because she was amazing. She takes amazing pictures that have the right combination of looking editorial, yet personal. The way she is able to capture light and natural poses is what I loved the most about her work. I highly recommend Angela!

Angela Gaspar Photography 4
    Angela Gaspar Photography 5
    Angela Gaspar Photography 6

Angela Gaspar Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Negatives, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow

• Gabriella New York Bridal Salon
    Gabriella New York Bridal Salon Wedding Dresses

Wonderful photographer and so great to work with! We highly recommend Angela Gaspar!

• A Central Park Wedding
    A Central Park Wedding Wedding Planners

I've had the pleasure of working with Angela on weddings throughout Central Park. Angela is an amazing photographer who captures the natural beauty of weddings in the park! She is friendly, easygoing and instantly puts couples at ease. I would highly recommend Angela for all of your wedding photography needs!

• Liberty Warehouse
    Liberty Warehouse Banquet Halls

Great, accurate, unobtrusive photographer

• 1121 spruce street Philadelphia, PA 19107 See on map
    9174348119 (Other Phone Number)
    9174348119 (Fax Number)