Angela Gaspar Photography

Philadelphia, PA View map
$5,000 Most Popular Price

$5,000 Most Popular Price

Photography that is vivid, colorful, full of life and love just like you!

9 out of 10 couples say they are awkward in front of the camera and I say let your personalities shine through! I will guide you along with your portraits while showing your true selves in a natural way.

I can't wait to hear your love story!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$4,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations
Slideshow
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$5,000

2nd Shooter
Multi. Locations
Negatives
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Noelle S. Married on 09/10/2022

So talented!

I鈥檓 so glad that we chose Angela for our engagement and wedding photography. Angela was always so responsive, enthusiastic, and made my husband and I feel so comfortable when taking pictures. I so appreciate how flexible she was for our engagement session as well. We had to reschedule our session several times due to weather and she was always so accommodating of our schedule.

Our wedding was just this past weekend and Angela already sent us some sneak peeks and they are amazing!!! She has an incredible artistic eye and I can鈥檛 wait to see what the rest of our pictures look like. I would recommend Angela to anyone who is in need of a photographer for any occasion!!
    Kate B. Married on 11/14/2020

Angela is the best!

It's honestly hard to write this review because I know that no matter what I say I can't fully express how much we loved working with Angela and how lucky we feel that we booked her for our wedding! Obviously, 2020 was a hard year to be planning a wedding, and as our plans continually shifted and changed, Angela was available to help us rethink and reimagine. She helped us as we shifted our plans from a big wedding to a micro wedding. She was optimistic, professional, and thoughtful. I'm so grateful that she was a part of our day, and I feel very lucky that she will also be our photographer when we are able to have our original big wedding!

Angela Gaspar Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Kate! It's been so great getting to know you both and I'm thrilled I'm able to capture both your big days!!!
  • Amanda
    Amanda P. Married on 04/20/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Angela is one in a million.

Let me be clear: Angela is absolutely incredible. She made our experience so special and was more than just our photographer; she was a truly integral part of our wedding.

We found wedding planning to be pretty scary and anxiety-inducing, but Angela put us completely at ease from the start. She is so detail-oriented and sharp; it was evident how carefully she listened to us, as she allowed us to talk at length about our preferences. She subsequently proceeded to make fantastic suggestions on location, timeline, style, etc. that were exactly in line with what we wanted. Angela really helped to make our abstract dreams a reality. She selected the most beautiful locations at which to take photos, and the resulting pictures seriously looked like something out of a fairy tale.

Our wedding was super small and intimate (read: 6 people total, including us), so it was important that our photographer could hang, and I couldn鈥檛 have picked a better person than Angela, who is super friendly, sweet, calm, and easy to work with. She was so amazingly professional and personable, and charmed my family to the extent that they sung her praises for weeks after the fact. Angela is extremely talented; she captured our most intimate moments in such a uniquely beautiful way, and the pictures she took were breathtakingly gorgeous.

I鈥檓 beyond happy to have chosen Angela as our wedding photographer. She exceeded our expectations in every category, and I can鈥檛 recommend her highly enough. 5 stars, A+, you crushed it Angela! Thank you!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Real Weddings

Milena & Charlies
40 photos 路 03/07/2020

Gabriella New York Bridal Salon Gabriella New York Bridal Salon Wedding Dresses

Wonderful photographer and so great to work with! We highly recommend Angela Gaspar!

A Central Park Wedding A Central Park Wedding Wedding Planners

I've had the pleasure of working with Angela on weddings throughout Central Park. Angela is an amazing photographer who captures the natural beauty of weddings in the park! She is friendly, easygoing and instantly puts couples at ease. I would highly recommend Angela for all of your wedding photography needs!

Liberty Warehouse Liberty Warehouse Banquet Halls

5.0 out of 5 rating , 30 Reviews
路 Wedding Florists

Franklin Avenue Philadelphia, PA, 19125
917-434-8119
Location of (Angela Gaspar Photography)

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding