1121 spruce street, Philadelphia, PA 19107 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,200
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1

About Angela Gaspar Photography

The first wedding I shot, I fell in love with the emotions of the experience. An overflow of photographic opportunities. I thought to myself, "How awesome is this!"

Today, nearly eight years later, I am still loving every minute. I photograph with a photojournalist edge, capturing unique moments most would never see. If you catch a glimpse of me while I am shooting a wedding you will probably find me with an ear-to-ear grin. I love every single second of a wedding, and feel blessed to have a job I enjoy so thoroughly.

Follow Angela Gaspar Photography on

Real Weddings 40 Photos

27 Reviews for Angela Gaspar Photography

• Amanda

Amanda Prendergast · Married on 04/20/2019

Angela is one in a million.

Let me be clear: Angela is absolutely incredible. She made our experience so special and was more than just our photographer; she was a truly integral part of our wedding.

We found wedding planning to be pretty scary and anxiety-inducing, but Angela put us completely at ease from the start. She is so detail-oriented and sharp; it was evident how carefully she listened to us, as she allowed us to talk at length about our preferences. She subsequently proceeded to make fantastic suggestions on location, timeline, style, etc. that were exactly in line with what we wanted. Angela really helped to make our abstract dreams a reality. She selected the most beautiful locations at which to take photos, and the resulting pictures seriously looked like something out of a fairy tale.

Our wedding was super small and intimate (read: 6 people total, including us), so it was important that our photographer could hang, and I couldn’t have picked a better person than Angela, who is super friendly, sweet, calm, and easy to work with. She was so amazingly professional and personable, and charmed my family to the extent that they sung her praises for weeks after the fact. Angela is extremely talented; she captured our most intimate moments in such a uniquely beautiful way, and the pictures she took were breathtakingly gorgeous.

I’m beyond happy to have chosen Angela as our wedding photographer. She exceeded our expectations in every category, and I can’t recommend her highly enough. 5 stars, A+, you crushed it Angela! Thank you!!

Sent on 08/08/2020

Courtney · Married on 09/23/2017

After a disappointing experience during my first engagement shoot, I found Angela on a whim offering a promotional price to Philadelphia couples looking to shoot at Ridley Creek Park. Finding this was a god send because the price was right considering I was strapped for cash after already paying for another engagement shoot. I looked at her portfolio, loved her work, and thought the location was cool, so I emailed her. She responded within and hour, met with us on video chat the next day, and did our shoot a week later. She arrived early to our Ridley Creek Park to scope out some good spots and the shoot felt like a fun adventure. We were so relaxed and happy and she gave great direction to get the most natural shots and it showed in our photos. We wanted to use her for our wedding but unfortunately, she was already booked. I feel grateful to have found her for our engagement photos and will cherish the photos and have fond memories of the shoot. She is also based in Philadelphia now too, so I highly recommend her to brides in the Philadelphia/South Jersey area!

Sent on 10/06/2017

Kerry · Married on 05/29/2017

Angela was just amazing! She was extremely professional, sweet and most importantly super talented. She listened to what we wanted and gave us some great pointers for the best pictures. Completely and highly recommend her to anyone looking for the best memories in pictures!

Sent on 01/26/2018

Angela Gaspar Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Slideshow
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3200.00
    2nd Shooter
    Engagement Shoot
    Negatives
    Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
    Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Prints

Real Weddings

• Gabriella New York Bridal Salon Wedding Dresses

Wonderful photographer and so great to work with! We highly recommend Angela Gaspar!

• A Central Park Wedding Wedding Planners

I've had the pleasure of working with Angela on weddings throughout Central Park. Angela is an amazing photographer who captures the natural beauty of weddings in the park! She is friendly, easygoing and instantly puts couples at ease. I would highly recommend Angela for all of your wedding photography needs!

• Liberty Warehouse Banquet Halls

Great, accurate, unobtrusive photographer

• 1121 spruce street Philadelphia, PA, 19107 See on map
    9174348119 (Other Phone Number)
    9174348119 (Fax Number)
    Location of (Angela Gaspar Photography)