Liberty Warehouse

Brooklyn, NY View map
$31k - $40k For 100 Guests

$31k - $40k For 100 Guests

The Liberty Warehouse is New York鈥檚 newest event space located on the Red Hook, Brooklyn waterfront. The space offers incredible views, delicious food, perfect service. Have the Statue of Liberty and New York Harbor as the backdrop to your wedding.

Contact the Liberty Warehouse at info@thelibertywarehouse.com and 347-987-3121.

• Alyssa
    Alyssa D. Married on 07/04/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

THE BEST WEDDING VENUE- Thank you to Jeff and his LW team for a beautiful wedding!

The Liberty Warehouse is an absolutely beautiful location. The venue does not disappoint and has beautiful views of the city!

We had visited The Liberty Warehouse and loved the raw space with exposed brick and lighting and all the charm this place has! So, it was a really easy decision when were looking for both a ceremony and reception venue. When we decided to book, Jeff, the events manager, walked us through everything from start to finish, and was SO accommodating with absolutely everything. He answered my million questions so promptly and professionally throughout the entire planning process. On the day of, he made sure everything ran smoothly and was super organized with all of the many to dos of the day- I did not have to stress or worry about one thing on the day of the wedding.

The crew at LW (from the bathroom attendants, to the waiters, to the bartenders) were all amazing and my guests had the time of their lives that night. In fact, so many of OUR GUESTS are still talking about how it was the best wedding ever.

The attention to detail that you get when you work with The Liberty Warehouse is hard to find. From Jeff, who worked with us to book the space and answer question after question, helped us organize every minute detail and ran the day without a hitch, to Alexandra, Yojan & Diego who was with us the whole day and who, without us even asking, was always there with a glass of water (or a drink!) when we needed one!

Our guests raved out about every aspect of our day; the stunning venue, the level service, the attention to detail, the FOOD! The amount and variety of food at the cocktail hour was unbelievable. I cannot tell you how many guests raved about the food at the cocktail hour as well as the dinner. Guests loved the variety and amount of food and noticed just how attentive the servers were鈥攁ll the food arrived at the tables at the same time and there was never an empty glass in sight!
    The food was incredible!! Our friends and family raved about the cocktail hour appetizers and couldn鈥檛 say enough great things about dinner!

Jeff and his team ensured the day was perfect and accommodated every special request we had including making and distributing churros at the end of the night, as well as our speciality cocktails- Lychee & dirty martinis (with blue cheese olives!)

Do not think twice about booking your wedding at The Liberty Warehouse. The quality of service, attention to detail and care is exceptional and unlike any other wedding venue I have seen. I am so grateful to Jeff and his team for giving me the best night I could ever imagine.
  • Rachel
    Rachel M. Married on 01/29/2022

Above and Beyond Venue

As soon as we saw this venue we knew we had to have our wedding here. It is the perfect combination of industrial and romantic. The stunning views and the quality and quantity of what you are getting here makes sense to not think twice about booking here. Working with Andrea was beyond amazing! She helped us through our Covid 2021 reschedule and when our wedding day happened it was actually a blizzard! Her team showed up early and on time and no matter what the wedding was going to happen! They really care about you there and want to do everything to make the day go amazing.
    The food, atmosphere and hospitality are 10/10 and I would pick this venue over and over again! Don't think twice about Liberty Warehouse they will make your day so beyond special!
  • Samantha
    Samantha F. Married on 11/20/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Blown Away By This Venue!

My wife and I recently had our wedding at The Liberty Warehouse and it was the most perfect day! The team at The Liberty Warehouse is truly wonderful - they worked with us as we had to reschedule our original wedding date due to the pandemic and handled the change and up-and-downs with such grace, compassion and understanding. The space is stunning and can speak for itself but the team is the best of the best! Andrea always answered every question and email we had throughout the process (and we had many) and provided the best advice and suggestions along the way. And it would be impossible to leave a review and not mention the EPIC food!! We have had so many guests reach out to us since our wedding to say that The Liberty warehouse food was the very best food they have ever had at a wedding before. We had the very best experience and would recommend The Liberty Warehouse to anyone and everyone! Truly thank you for making our dreams come true this year!
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

Real Weddings

• Quang & Carly
    25 photos 路 05/22/2016
  • Jessica & Barry
    70 photos 路 06/06/2014

Milestone Images Milestone Images Wedding Photographers

I can't say enough good things about Liberty Warehouse! They have the most amazing view of the New York City skyline. It's a stunning backdrop for photographs. We had an amazing sunset, and my clients are thrilled. It was a pleasure working there.

Capriccio Ensemble Capriccio Ensemble Wedding Musicians

Nice venue and very hospitable place to work. I performed at a wedding held here not long after hurricane Sandy and they did a GREAT job

The New York Wedding Company The New York Wedding Company Wedding Planners

I recently visited The Liberty Warehouse and the venue is AMAZING! It's an extremely large space that can be configured in a variety of ways. The best part is... the breathtaking view of the water, which adds a beautiful and romantic ambience for any wedding, during any season, at any time of the day. I discovered them through a referral, who told me his wedding there had gone really well, and that Liberty Warehouse had exceeded their expectations, had provided invaluable staff for the Day of (coordinator, personal assistant, and catering manager), and overall the service was exceptional in every way! But contact them soon, they're already booking dates rapidly throughout next year! You're certain to have a memorable wedding event there!

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit
260 Conover St, Pier 41 Brooklyn, NY, 11231
Location of (Liberty Warehouse)

Other vendors in Greater New York City Metro for your wedding