Stoneham, MA 02180 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 11

About Tammy Golson Events

Tammy Golson Events is a full-service boutique event planning company. We start by getting to know you — your style, passions and preferences — to better prepare us to plan your special occasion, whether it is a wedding, a destination event, a private party or a corporate function.

Ready with strong vendor relationships, diverse experience and a genuine desire to enhance any celebration, we look forward to working with you. We will help you select a fitting venue and advise on all of the elements that are significant to the planning of a successful event, including: seasonal, well-prepared and beautifully presented cuisine, stylish décor, gorgeous floral arrangements, lively music and entertainment, stunning photography and poignant videography. We are ready to offer you many innovative ideas that honor your investment of time and money.

Tammy Golson combines her Midwestern values with Manhattan experience to bring warmth, sincerity and style to your event. Her planning company was born out of her love for entertaining, the joy she gets from traveling and her passion for weddings and romance.

Originally from Wisconsin, Tammy earned a degree in hospitality and tourism from the University of Wisconsin–Stout. An internship at Beach Point Yacht Club, in Westchester, was her introduction to upscale weddings and events. After college, Tammy spent a year creating a culinary program and catering curriculum for the student and faculty participants of Wisconsin in Scotland, a study abroad initiative that unites five American universities in a small village just outside of Edinburgh, Scotland.

She returned to New York City, where she has planned events at prominent corporations, private clubs and cultural institutions including The New York Times, The Penn Club of New York and Lincoln Center.

A decade later, she still thrives on this city’s energy, its standards and its endless gastronomic possibilities.

Follow Tammy Golson Events on

9 Reviews for Tammy Golson Events

1 User photo

Tammy Golson Events 1

Kasey · Married on 06/10/2018

Tammy is, in one word, amazing. She was our wedding coordinator for our wedding on June 10, 2018 in New York City, and she was absolutely phenomenal. From the moment we spoke on the phone, to meeting in person for the first time, to the day of the wedding, Tammy exuded support, positivity, kindness, and impeccable organization. I remember in the middle of a snow storm, Tammy met with the Catering Executive for a walkthrough of our venue. Throughout the planning process, Tammy had brilliant ideas for the structure of our reception, including a set of music before dinner began to get the crowd on their feet, which all of our guests loved, and it set an amazing tone for the wedding. Tammy was always there when we needed her, was incredibly communicative via email and phone, created an organized schedule for the weekend, coordinated day-of details with all of our vendors, and on the day of the wedding, was a STAR. When I felt sick, she offered to get me orange juice and Tums. When it started to rain, Tammy was there with umbrellas for the bridal party. During the ceremony, she worked tirelessly to make sure the timing was perfect and everything went off without a hitch (except ours, of course :). I absolutely loved working with her. If you have a lot of moving parts, you can trust Tammy to take care of it all. She is a wonderfully talented wedding coordinator, and a lovely and kind human being. Hire her to coordinate your wedding. You will be so grateful you did.

Sent on 08/27/2018
    Tammy Golson Events 2

Erica · Married on 12/31/2017

I cannot say enough good things about Tammy! I was completely overwhelmed by wedding planning, and not only did Tammy break it down into manageable tasks, but she made it fun and stress-free! She is so on top of everything that you really dont have to worry or check-in on things at all. I started off just hiring her for month-of coordination and realized I needed her full wedding planning services so that I could enjoy the process and throw the best wedding! We did a new years eve wedding on boston Harbor and it was spectacular. Literally everything I wanted and more. Tammy was constantly checking-in with me about ideas and making sure she was keeping with my vision of the event. She researched and introduced me to all my vendors - all of whom were amazing. Her attention to detail and love of her job makes her competent and a complete joy to work with. She is also thorough, energetic, and enthusiastic which is essential for some of those stressful moments during the planning and event. Everyone at my wedding said it was the most amazing, elegant, and classy party and I owe it all to Tammy. My guests also commented on how relaxed I was and that too was because I knew Tammy was on top of everything so that I did not have to worry about a thing and just had a blast at my wedding! If you want an incredible wedding and have it be stress free - you have to hire Tammy! Hiring her was the most important and best decision I made - and man did it pay off.

Sent on 02/05/2018

Allison · Married on 09/10/2016

We hired Tammy for month-of coordination for our wedding on September 10th, 2016 at the Green Building in Brooklyn. Our venue is a raw space & required careful planning of every detail, so we also hired her for 5 hours throughout the planning process for extra support. In sum: Tammy was a lifesaver and absolutely essential to making our wedding day everything we hoped for! She was very responsive & provided extremely helpful insight while keeping our vision in mind. We appreciated her patience and honesty in answering questions and offering her expertise to expand our thought process. She was very conscious of our budget and recommended affordable vendors without compromising talent - such as our photographer and florist. The most critical moment was when our caterer went out of business in the middle of the planning process. Tammy has worked with a ton of caterers in NYC and has experience with piece-meal weddings like ours, so she was able to offer important advice to steer us back on track. She was also really comforting during a very stressful time!

The month of the wedding, Tammy jumped right in to get our many details aligned and help with last minute tasks. We were a bit burnt out at this point with planning, and she was so valuable in taking stuff off our plate. When our wedding day finally arrived, we were able to let the stress melt away and be truly present from beginning to end knowing we were in good hands with Tammy. She pulled everything together seamlessly - made sure the wedding party had what we needed to get ready, coordinated everything with our vendors and the venue, made sure we got all of our belongings at the end of the night, and so much more. She was attentive and available without being intrusive. If there were any hiccups, we weren't aware of them- exactly as it should be! Our wedding was truly everything we had envisioned and more, and we couldn't have done it without Tammy's support and expertise!

Sent on 09/28/2016

• What is the hourly rate? $ 201.00
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Carissa Templeton, NYC Officiant
    Carissa Templeton, NYC Officiant Wedding Officiants

There are so many words to describe Tammy. Professional, fun, energetic, creative, loyal, ON IT, dedicated, bright, knowledgable, visionary. Whether it's for a smaller event or a 400 person wedding, Tammy can not only handle it, but you will believe that you are her only event for the amount of energy and passion she puts into it with you. Tammy listens, and brings ideas that will inspire and energize you. Congratulations for finding her.

• NYC Faces
    NYC Faces Wedding Hair & Makeup

Tammy knows everything there is to know about weddings. If I were to get married all over again, there's no one I would trust more than Tammy to get every last detail right. Her taste is impeccable, her attention to detail is amazing, and he cheery upbeat demeanor has a calming effect on every bride I've seen her interact with. This is something you cannot simply learn - you're born with it!

• Michelle Stern Beauty
    Michelle Stern Beauty Wedding Hair & Makeup

I was given the pleasure of working with Tammy on a wedding and look forward to working with her in the future. Tammy hired me as the makeup artist for one of her brides and the entire bridal party. She runs a tight ship so that everyone involved can do their job and relax (especially the bride). Since this event, I am happy to say that I have gained Tammy as a personal client as well!

• Stoneham, 02180 See on map