208 Washington Park #3B, Brooklyn, NY 11205 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 7

About Hello Super Studios

We are classic filmmakers with a modern touch, creating films that are as lovely and amazing as our clients and their events. Known for our super 8 films, we have introduced digital HD cinematography into the mix, offering you the best of both worlds. With dedicated teams based in New York and France, we are endlessly excited to capture fun-loving celebrations both near and far.

Follow Hello Super Studios on

30 Reviews for Hello Super Studios

• Elaine

Elaine Gueron · Married on 12/24/2018

Phenomenal experience!

Megan and her team were absolutely fantastic!! My wife and I couldn't have asked for a better experience. They were responsive with communication leading up to the wedding, and carried themselves with the utmost professionalism and warmth on our wedding day. They put us at ease and were so sweet & thoughtful throughout the day. It was really fun seeing still shots that they posted on social media leading up to receiving the videos- it got us even more excited to see the videos! We did a mixture of Super 8 and modern, and it came out INCREDIBLE! The attention to detail, time, and effort that was put into the editing process is so evident. We love our highlights film and wedding film SO much- they're so dreamy and totally captured the magic of our wedding day. And they also did a wonderful job with capturing the wedding ceremony and toasts. Putting it simply, my wife and I recommend Megan and her team without hesitation. They're the real deal!

Caitriona · Married on 08/03/2018

I cannot stress how beautiful my wedding video came out! I was so nervous it was going to feel forced and it was so natural and beautiful. I was on the fence about spending the money on video but it truly allows you to relive your wedding day!!!The team was a genuine A-team! They not only were professional but they went the extra mile to make sure my day was as effortless as possible! I could not come up with a negative comment if I even tried!

• Callee

Callee · Married on 06/23/2018

One of a kind

We really enjoyed working with everyone at Hello Super Studios. Our videos are all very high quality and expertly edited together. I’m sure they will be a treasured possession for many years to come thanks to Tatiana. Correspondence with Megan leading up to the day was very smooth and easy. Would definitely recommend using Hello Super Studios!

Hello Super Studios FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 4,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,750.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Documentary, Short Form, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download

• Cronin Hill Photography
    Cronin Hill Photography Wedding Photographers

Fun and super creative, Megan and her team will create the most beautiful and unique film for your special event!

• Full Moon Farm
    Full Moon Farm Barn & Farm Weddings

We love love love everything about Hello Super 8. Not only does this cinematography team use their vintage cameras deftly, but they are fabulous to work with. They are welcome to shoot at our venue anytime.

• Tammy Golson Events
    Tammy Golson Events Wedding Planners

Megan's films are shot and edited beautifully. I had the pleasure of working with her in September and recently saw the end result and was blown away but the quality, class and charm of the documentation.

• 208 Washington Park, #3B Brooklyn, 11205 See on map
    2136750465 (Other Phone Number)