Hello Super Studios Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • Juliet
    Juliet D. Married on 10/02/2021

A cinematic work of art

My husband and I are film fanatics based in NYC who were eager to have a nontraditional movie that everyone would enjoy watching and rewatching for years to come. I saw the Super8 film on their site and was floored by how emotionally moving they all were. Megan (owner and creative director) and our wonderful cinematographer Carlos did not disappoint! Megan has such attention to detail and is just a lovely all-around human who cares so much even though she has done this a million times. We spoke with Carlos a little bit before the wedding, but on the day he truly shined! Some people didn't even know we had a videographer because he was so adept at blending in and just capturing the most perfect moments (and it was a rather small wedding). We cannot watch our video without feeling all the feels—tears, laughs, and joy. Now we have to have more film-worthy life milestones to warrant working with their team again! Juliet and Jon, October 2021
  • Marisa
    Marisa P. Married on 10/02/2021

Hello Super Studios is THE BEST

My husband and I knew that we wanted a wedding video, but we were looking for a specific look that felt timeless. After some research we found Megan at Hello Super Studios and from our first phone call I knew it was the PERFECT match. She was extremely responsive, kind, and went above and beyond on everything from the pre-planning to post-production. Not only is she a joy of a person to work with, but our wedding video (shot all in Super 8 film!!) literally took our breath away. I am so deeply grateful for her capturing our day, personalities, love, family and friends — so perfectly. It truly feels like a time capsule, and the video is something that we'll treasure the rest of our lives. We are so, so, so happy with the end result. Book Hello Super Studios for your wedding, I promise you won't regret it.
    Alexis M. Married on 09/18/2021

Always the best!!

Hello Super Studios was the first vendor I booked once we had booked the date. She did my brother's wedding 5 years ago, and I have wanted to book her ever since! In addition to her high quality work, she made the process so easy! She is extremely responsive and even recommended a photographer that we ended up using! Megan was a joy to have on our special day-- you spend so much time together so it was so lovely to have her! We did the Super 8 film, and I am completely in love with the video! She truly captured the essence of the day! I was so lucky to have Megan and love that we can continue to relive the day!!
  • Danielle
    Danielle F. Married on 05/29/2021

Book them now.

Seriously - we could not be happier with how our wedding film came out! I think I've watched it 100 times already and can't wait to watch it for years to come. Max was awesome to work with, despite the terrible weather our wedding day brought, and Megan was communicative and so easy to talk to throughout the entire process!

We chose the Super 8 Film package and could not love the results any more. Our video feels like "us" and really captures the essence of our day - it feels like a home movie in the absolute best way possible. If you're considering booking Hello Super Studios, do yourself a favor and get in touch with them ASAP!
  • Nina
    Nina Married on 05/26/2020

This is your dream team for a gorgeous wedding video!

Megan and her team go above and beyond for you. Not only is their work and eye exceptional, they are also such great people to work with. All our correspondence from initial conversation, to sending a kind hand written note when our wedding was postponed due to covid to wedding day and getting the final product it was first class. She was so kind and receptive to our questions and really accommodated us through the whole process. I'm so lucky I found them, and now we have the special treasure of our wedding videos to enjoy forever. I highly recommend hello super studios for your special moments, they are in the business for all the right reasons and truly are passionate about creating a beautiful keepsake for their clients.
    Jessica Z. Married on 05/08/2020

Terrific experience with Hello Super

We had a wonderful experience working with Hello Super Studios for our wedding in Burgundy, France. Megan was terrific to work with -- responsive, professional, patient, thoughtful, and also so kind and fun! Throughout the wedding, she knew exactly when to step back vs when to suggest something for us to do, and worked so well with our photographer to find details and moments. The video was a joy to watch in the end, and it really captured the joy and feeling of our day.
  • Megan
    Megan T. Married on 04/11/2020

Absolutely amazing

wow, wow, WOW!
    The team captured such amazing moments, so much laughter and happiness, and definitely some emotional tears. They caught intimate, emotional moments that I didn't even think about.
    I literally cried my eyes out watching our wedding film! This is my favorite thing ever and I am SO HAPPY that I invested a little bit more money to include the super 8 film. Highly recommend!
  • Victoria
    Victoria J. Married on 10/04/2019

Book them, seriously

The Hello Super Studios Team was nothing but easy to work with. They were able to take huge stress away on our wedding day, knowing that capturing all the special moments and everything in between would be in the works. The end result: a beautiful and magical wedding video my husband and I will treasure forever. Seriously, hire them. Well worth it! You will not regret it.
  • Lauren
    Lauren N. Married on 09/22/2019

Perfect Video for our Perfect (for us!) wedding!

5 Star experience start to finish. Our video is INSANE. Seriously so good. We weren't sure we wanted to get a wedding video, but once I saw Hello Super Studios' take on 8mm/HD we were sold.

Finished product, above all, was perfection. We got our video within a couple months of our wedding (which was in high season), and we were stunned at how great it turned out. Editing was perfect. Perfect mix of songs/talking. The cuts were not too fast (a super pet peeve of ours)! 7-8 mins of a super fun video to watch.

Team is very easy to work with! Megan was a pleasure to communicate with, Riley was a rockstar at our wedding (which was in a remote location in CO (Dunton Hot Springs), he did a great job of manuevering travel difficulties!)

Pricing was very competitive (especially for such quality video).

One of absolute best wedding vendors. Thank you!!
  • Elaine
    Elaine G. Married on 12/24/2018

Phenomenal experience!

Megan and her team were absolutely fantastic!! My wife and I couldn't have asked for a better experience. They were responsive with communication leading up to the wedding, and carried themselves with the utmost professionalism and warmth on our wedding day. They put us at ease and were so sweet & thoughtful throughout the day. It was really fun seeing still shots that they posted on social media leading up to receiving the videos- it got us even more excited to see the videos! We did a mixture of Super 8 and modern, and it came out INCREDIBLE! The attention to detail, time, and effort that was put into the editing process is so evident. We love our highlights film and wedding film SO much- they're so dreamy and totally captured the magic of our wedding day. And they also did a wonderful job with capturing the wedding ceremony and toasts. Putting it simply, my wife and I recommend Megan and her team without hesitation. They're the real deal!
    Caitriona Married on 08/03/2018
    I cannot stress how beautiful my wedding video came out! I was so nervous it was going to feel forced and it was so natural and beautiful. I was on the fence about spending the money on video but it truly allows you to relive your wedding day!!!The team was a genuine A-team! They not only were professional but they went the extra mile to make sure my day was as effortless as possible! I could not come up with a negative comment if I even tried!

• Callee
    Callee Married on 06/23/2018

One of a kind

We really enjoyed working with everyone at Hello Super Studios. Our videos are all very high quality and expertly edited together. I’m sure they will be a treasured possession for many years to come thanks to Tatiana. Correspondence with Megan leading up to the day was very smooth and easy. Would definitely recommend using Hello Super Studios!
    Erin Married on 05/12/2018
    Megan, Riley and Hello Super Studios are amazing! We used them as our videographer for our wedding a few weeks ago and couldn't be happier with the decision. We really wanted some Super 8 footage in addition to regular footage and we had a hard time finding a videographer on the East Coast who did this. They do great Super 8 and regular! Megan and Riley were wonderful to work with - they are fun, creative, organized! Hire Hello Super Studios for your event! You will be so glad you did!
    Michelle Married on 05/28/2017
    The Hello team exceeded ALL our expectations. Throughout our time working together, we were continuously impressed with their responsiveness, professionalism and organization. On our wedding day, Riley and Megan were supportive and made sure my husband and I felt at ease all day. The Hello team is super talented, passionate, sweet, patient, knowledgable and fun. Our final video left us speechless, the Super 8 combo gave it a magical touch. The Hello Team captured the energy and love felt at our wedding. The team incorporated songs we selected, paid great attention to detail and edited the film beautifully. We are so grateful to be able to relive our wedding day through our brilliant video. We shared our video and have received unbelievably positive feedback from our friends and family. We can't speak highly enough of the Hello Super Studios team! THANK YOU!
    Jenna Married on 10/22/2016
    The Hello Super team is amazing and we could not be any happier with our video! Riley was so much fun to be with all day during the wedding and captured the most epic moments and the video flows together so perfectly with the songs we selected. Everyone went above and beyond to capture the moments we wanted but also to collaborate on ways to really show who we are as a couple in the video. I only wish we could get married again so we could spend more time with Hello Super! :)
  • Laura
    Laura Married on 06/18/2016
    Hello Super did a terrific job with our wedding highlights film! We were originally drawn to their work because we love the vintage and homey quality of super 8 film. The videos featured on their website were stunning and really seemed to capture the essence of each couple's day. We had high expectations for our film and can honestly say they were greatly exceeded! Megan and Wanna managed to capture so many details of the day, but the highlight was seeing our guests having a fantastic time! We have watched the video countless times and each time find ourselves grinning ear-to-ear. I highly recommend!
    Aubree Married on 09/12/2015
    I was absolutely thrilled with my wedding video! I can't even begin to describe how perfectly they captured the day and how often I watch it. Not to mention I sobbed the first time I saw it because it was so moving to see how perfectly they captured the emotions of that day. I have gotten countless compliments on how amazing my wedding video was and people say it looks like they are watching a Hollywood movie. My dad still watches it everyday and we got married 4 months ago! I highly recommend them!! Megan was a pleasure to work with and her team knew what to do without me even saying a word. My wedding ended up being a bit chaotic due to a torrential downpour coming through minutes before the ceremony was supposed to start and you would never know that it wasn't the most gorgeous day ever and we were having the time of our lives!
    Carmen Married on 06/27/2015
    We had the absolute best experience working with Megan from Hello Super Studios. She made the entire wedding day so fun and easy going and captured every special moment in the most perfect manner. I am in awe at her skills and her awesome personality. We watch the video over and over again and cry and laugh every time. Very highly recommend working with her!!
    Kelly Married on 05/10/2014
    My husband and I are any thing but traditional and we loathe cookie cutter. We agreed that our wedding should tell our story in our own unique way. Without Hello Super Studios, that very story would be limited to merely descriptive words through the story teller's personal lens. Even the most descriptive words regarding our decor, emotions, tap dance, etc. wouldn't do justice to what Megan's creative instincts cemented in time for us. It's far too special of a day to not capture your wedding on video and if you cringe at formulaic approaches to anything in life, then you can't possibly go with any videographer but Hello Super Studios. The joy we've had from reliving what Megan beautifully captured is challenging to capture with words. Megan is one of the most artistically gifted people, I've ever had the pleasure of meeting. She provided us with such a soothing energy throughout the day. No one will remember if you offer 7 or 5 appetizers at the cocktail hour or the thread count of your table clothes so shift your budget on the less important stuff to accommodate the most talented videographer you can book for your most special day. In the 7 months we've been married, we've watched that video with our families and friends countless times. They all gush how they've never seen a more amazing wedding video.
    Eternalize all the effort, money, emotion you put into the planning and preserve the memories. We like to think reliving how beautiful the day was, reminds us how lucky we are to have each other today.
  • User1565894 2+ years ago
    "Perfect. Perfect. Perfect!"

"Wow!! What an amazing video. The night was truly captured!"

"Just gorgeous. I love it! Thanks for sharing, brought a big smile to my face :-)"

"That was so great!!! I loved watching it! Made me feel like I was actually there!"

Those are just a few of the reactions I got when I shared my wedding video with family & friends. I'm sharing their words because I honestly cannot rave enough about Megan myself. This video is already one of my most favorite parts from the whole wedding experience, and I cannot stop watching it (again & again) and picking out new details that I love each time. Even my husband is a convert - at first, he wasn't so sure about my idea to hire a videographer, but after watching our video, he immediately said how glad he was that we did it. To top it off, Megan is just so super sweet and was a pleasure to work with - she has a chill vibe and was a calming presence on the day of, especially during the "getting ready" part of the day when I was a ball of nerves. Once we got to the venue though, I can honestly say that I barely even noticed her there - that's how unobtrusive she & her assistant were. She really listened to what we wanted and delivered a video that was a unique, artistic blend of warm, fun & romantic that completely surpassed my expectations. I cannot recommend Hello Super 8 enough!
    Mary Married on 12/07/2013
    Wow, I can not say enough great things about Megan Hill and Hello Super Studios. From the moment my husband and I met with her we not only knew we wanted to work with her, but we wanted to hang out with her and be her friend. This is hugely important when you'll be spending your entire wedding day alongside your videographer - you have to really like them in addition to their work! Throughout the whole process Megan was knowledgeable, professional, super responsive, and amazing to work with, and the the results surpassed our already high expectations. Both our highlights film and finished product were amazing and unique, and the packaging in which our film was delivered to us was beautifully personalized and made us smile. I've already recommended Hello Super Studios to friends getting married this year and would recommend to anyone who wants a truly unique, beautiful film created by an amazing person and professional. Thanks again, Megan and Hello Super Studios! You truly captured the spirit of us as a couple and our "old New York holiday party" wedding.
  • F
    Faye Married on 09/07/2013
    Working with Megan from Hello Super 8 was a dream. Choosing her as our videographer was the first vendor choice we made- and we are so happy we did! Her quality of work was worth every penny, and she was also so much fun to hang out with! Our wedding video is so special and will be something we can watch again and again. It is a piece of art! Thank You Megan. So much.
    Adri Married on 10/12/2012
    I can't begin to say enough wonderful things about Megan and Hello Super 8. With Megan's amazing talent we were able to create a beautiful DIY wedding/honeymoon film. She was able to capture the feeling of the moment and essence of us as a couple. We can't stop watching our films! The editing, the music and the feel of both films are amazing. Thank you Megan, we will cherish our super 8 films forever!!
    Alison Married on 09/22/2012
    Our video from Megan at Hello Super 8 is the most cherished possession from our wedding day, other than, of course, my husband and the future we will share together. We were married on Riverside Farm in VT on 9.22.2012. There was a lot of discussion as to whether or not we wanted video. Neither one of us was a huge fan of hearing ourselves on camera and my husband really did not like any of the over-produced, MTV music video-esque type wedding films. We also had invested in a great photographer and didn’t want a videographer with a huge camera and lights to be in his way. It was actually our photographer that recommended Megan. He works with A LOT of videographers and loved her style, the nostalgic feel of super 8 and her unobtrusive presence. Oh, and she’s sweet as pie! We could not agree more!! Megan was an absolute delight to work with. She has an amazing ability to capture all the wonderful and emotional moments and all the fun details without you feeling smothered. And the end product was more than we could have ever imagined. Being able to see and feel our happiness and relive the fun we had with family and friends is truly magical – and will be for years to come. Megan is a brilliant storyteller. She uses film to create a narrative of your day set to music that means something to you. The end product is a timeless masterpiece. Many people have asked me if video is an added bonus on top of photos, and I’d say they are equally important. There is something to be said for seeing the quiet moments that happen in between the camera shots.
    Suzanne Married on 10/14/2011
    Even before I got engaged I knew I wanted my wedding video shot in Super 8 (although I didn't know it was called super 8, I just always referred to the opening credits of The Wonder Years). I searched online day in and day out, and was very discouraged after seeing that videographers did not offer this option. Finally my husband and I found Hello Super 8, and we knew instantly this is who we HAD to have for our wedding day. Megan was so friendly and accommodating the whole way through. She was able to capture both the sweet and wacky moments of our day. Everyone who has watched our video is blown away that a 10 minute video was able to tell the story of our day so perfectly. I would highly recommend Hello Super 8 to anyone who wants a unique and timeless wedding video.