Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Adriatic Studio

Adriatic Studio was founded in 1986 by Neil & Ana Spahiu, in New York City. Born from Neil’s teen age’s passion for Photography , who won his first of many to come Awards in a national newspaper photo contest when he was only 13 years old, Adriatic Studio will rapidly gain a solid reputation in Wedding Photography all around New York City and the Tri-state area for its splendid pictures and its no-nonsense professionalism. Serving Brides and Grooms nationwide, our primary objective is to provide superior quality wedding photography.

We believe whole-heartedly that every wedding, and every couple by extension, is unique. Because of this strongly-held belief, we take time to understand our clients’ vision for their day and their unique style. We then use that information to match clients with one of our extraordinary photographers.

In addition to Award Winning Wedding photographers to capture amazing photographs, our teams will ensure that your experience will be stress-free so that our clients can focus on enjoying the happiest day of their lives. We will walk you through each step of the process to ensure that the entire experience - from photographer selection to album design - is effortless.

We also believe in transparency - because there is already enough guess-work in planning a wedding. You’ll find our pricing and package information readily available on our web site.

In addition to Photography, Adriatic Studio is an industry reference when it comes to Professional Wedding Videography. Our professional, documentary-style filmmaking captures it all. The music. The laughter. The emotion in your voice as you speak your vows. Every meaningful moment is captured in both sight and sound.

We are looking forward hearing from you.

Categories: Wedding Photographer, Wedding Videographer

Regions serviced: New York City

Follow Adriatic Studio on

11 Reviews for Adriatic Studio

0.7

I had an absolute terrible experience with Adriatic Studios. They were unprofessional and unresponsive. Throughout my entire wedding I had to constantly call over Neil and his other photographers to take pictures because they were too busy talking to my guests and drinking. They missed my entire entrance , most of my cake cutting, AND my bouquet toss in the pictures and videos. The only redeeming quality about them is their crane. Otherwise, they were terrible. They were absolutely not worth the money. They charged a ridiculous amount. The actual wedding video were terribly done.: the timing of pictures was off, EVERY camera shot was very shaky expect for the crane, the transition to different scene was abrupt. Overall, the wedding videos were an absolute disappointment. They had a work of an amateur even though they have been in businesss for so long. I was very very disappointed in my choice. I spent a lot of time and effort planning my wedding and it is unfortunate when one unprofessional company completely ruins your day. Do not higher this company.

Profile Picture Jeff, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

The Adriatic Studio Crew was an absolute pleasure to work with. They definitely captured every special moment at out day long event! We had such a blast working with them, they made us feel like movie stars. Loved every bit of it :) They were very directive and flexible, Neil was in charge and gave directions to everyone and used our ideas from us and his crew as well. They guided us so great through our photo shoot and listened to what we wanted too. We both are extrememly pleased with the job the Adriatic Crew and are very happy with what we have seen so far :)

Profile Picture Zyli, 6/16/13, 9 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Do yourself a favor and book this photographer for your wedding!! I just saw the pictures from my wedding and they came out amazing!!!! The cameras which were used for the wedding were fabulous and extremely modern. The images were very artsy and natural. Way better than I anticipated. I booked with Neil through a last minute recommendation and although I traveled from Manhattan all the way to Brooklyn, Neil was able to give us everything we needed for the right price. It was well worth it. We were in the studio for about 2 hours looking through photos and videos and there was no pressure to book at all, which was nice. Also, since we booked three weeks before our wedding (very last minute)- Neil even drove out to Manhattan to meet us late one night to collect the deposit and have a coffee. Another plus is that you can opt out to have all the digital photos on a CD rather than hard copies, which helps if you want to print your own album and save some cash. The price also includes video which whether you think you need it or not, is worth it. I would definitely recommend Neil and his team to anyone else.

Profile Picture Annie , 8/14/10, 1 Review