1711 65th Street, Brooklyn, NY 11204 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 10

About Adriatic Studio

Adriatic Studio is a wedding videography company based in Brooklyn, New York. Founded by Neil & Ana Spahiu the group serves events nationwide, winning many plaudits for its distinct style and professional service. Their videos employ rhythmic editing to create a sense of pace, progression, and fun, combined with a photojournalistic style that candidly captures personalities and relationships.

Adriatic Studio prides itself on offering couples a comprehensive service that is responsive to their needs. Their packages include client revision of footage and both a highlight and full-feature film. They cover events with multiple cameras and can also film using drones for spectacular aerial shots. Adriatic Studio also offers photography services and has been taking stunning wedding snapshots since the 1980s. Their service is clear-cut and well-organized from start to finish, allowing couples to relax and enjoy their day.

Follow Adriatic Studio on

Photos 8 Photos
Videos 2 vídeos

11 Reviews for Adriatic Studio

Annie · Married on 08/14/2010

Do yourself a favor and book this photographer for your wedding!! I just saw the pictures from my wedding and they came out amazing!!!! The cameras which were used for the wedding were fabulous and extremely modern. The images were very artsy and natural. Way better than I anticipated. I booked with Neil through a last minute recommendation and although I traveled from Manhattan all the way to Brooklyn, Neil was able to give us everything we needed for the right price. It was well worth it. We were in the studio for about 2 hours looking through photos and videos and there was no pressure to book at all, which was nice. Also, since we booked three weeks before our wedding (very last minute)- Neil even drove out to Manhattan to meet us late one night to collect the deposit and have a coffee. Another plus is that you can opt out to have all the digital photos on a CD rather than hard copies, which helps if you want to print your own album and save some cash. The price also includes video which whether you think you need it or not, is worth it. I would definitely recommend Neil and his team to anyone else.

Sent on 09/29/2010

Christina · Married on 06/19/2010

My wedding was in June 2010 and I just got my videos and pictures. It took me a while to send them everything, but as soon as I did they finished right away! My videos came out amazing! and so did my pictures! When I watched my video I started crying! They listened to every single thing I asked for from music, to pictures, and so many other ideas that I had. On the day of the wedding Neil was all over the place taking pictures so that made me happy. I did speak with Anna, Neils wife for the most part and I am so happy I did. She is so patient, kind and understanding. Anna went above and beyond just to make sure I was happy. Adriatic Studio is great and not expensive for the wonderful work they do.

Sent on 01/05/2011

Adriatic Studio FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 1990.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3990.00
    Client Revisions
    Multi. Cameras
    Raw Footage
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Short Form
    Storytelling
    Traditional
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Client Revisions
    Drone Footage
    Multi. Cameras
    One Event / Day
    Raw Footage
    Save The Date
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Blu-Ray
    Digital Download
    DVD
    SD Card
    USB Flash Drive
    USB Hard Drive

• 1711 65th Street Brooklyn, NY, 11204 See on map
    347-934-6930 (Phone number)
    718 234 5210 (Other Phone Number)
    Monday - Friday ( 12pm - 8pm ) By appointment only
    Location of (Adriatic Studio)