Leather & Feathers Wedding Films & Photography

Brooklyn, NY View map
$3,500 Most Popular Price

$3,500 Most Popular Price

Leather & Feathers Wedding Films & Photography is an innovative wedding media business located in Brooklyn, New York. They believe in the magic of making a wedding day go perfectly. To help this happen, this company works tirelessly to ensure that every detail is looked after. They capture those special moments with grace and proper attention to the couple's unique narrative. With every image which is taken and every frame that is filmed, they dedicate themselves to the craft with unfettered determination.

Leather & Feathers Wedding Films & Photography specializes in cinematic wedding films. They are also able to film elopements, engagements, bridal showers, pre-wedding parties, and save-the-date shorts. Various add-ons are selectable as well. Two media professionals are always sent on-site and they are pleased to accommodate destination locations.

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Save The Date

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,500

Multi. Cameras
Multi. Locations
Save The Date
Slideshow / Montage

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Drone Footage
Full Feature Video
Highlight Video
Multi. Cameras
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Raw Footage

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
USB Flash Drive
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Dina A. Married on 02/10/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing from start to finish!

I do not have enough good things to say about Leather & Feathers! I was initially hesitant to hire a videographer for our wedding but it was something that my husband really wanted, so I reached out to Leather & Feathers following a recommendation from a friend. I couldn't be happier that I did! Biliana and her team are extremely professional and an absolute pleasure to work with - from the inquiry and contracting phase, to the wedding day itself, all the way through to the video editing stage. Our final films were absolutely beautiful. You will NOT be disappointed!
    Jocelyn Married on 09/14/2019

Amazingly talented videographer

Leather & Feathers was truly one of the best decisions that we made for our wedding last fall in NYC. Biliana was a pleasure to work with - both on the day of the wedding, where she added to the positive vibes of the day, and in the editing process after. She patiently responded to all my queries and expertly crafted multiple videos for us. In fact, we loved her work so much that we decided on getting a longer video made as well. If I had to do it all over again, I would 100% go again with Biliana.
    Lindsay W. Married on 09/07/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing doesn't even describe out experience!

My fiance and I really wanted a videographer but it just wasn't in the budget since we paid for our entire wedding out of pocket. When I came across Leather and Feathers I fell in love with the films they had done and told my fiance we HAD to find a way to fit it in the budget. I knew I would have regretted not having this to look back on for years to come. It was the best decision I made because our films came out incredible! They were extremely professional, kind and courteous. I highly recommend them!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Deals

Leather & Feathers Wedding Films & Photography 1
Discount

Holiday savings start early with Leather & Feathers Weddings! Book your holiday engagement session (photo or video!) with us and capture your love under the magic lights of the city! Book today through December 20th and save up to 50% on your shoot!

Pricing

Brooklyn Brooklyn, NY, 11221
(404) 862-9991
Location of (Leather & Feathers Wedding Films & Photography)

Other vendors in Greater New York City Metro for your wedding