G! Designs

Brooklyn, NY View map

$10,000 Typical Price

Thoughtful floral design to suit your ideas and budget

Available in NYC and the tristate area.

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$250

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$110

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$20

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$250

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$400

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$10,000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Glamorous
Modern
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Samples
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Kristin
    Kristin M. Married on 05/06/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I will never forget my flowers

One of the most special memories from my big day was by far the gorgeous floral arrangements Gabrielle made for my husband and I. Not only did Gabrielle spend SO much time answering my questions and speaking to me about my ever-changing vision for the big day, she got my vision EXACTLY. We discussed the exact types of flowers, colors, and styling I wanted, and she nailed it. So much so, that I had guests coming up to me after the wedding saying they've never seen flowers look so beautiful before. They almost didn't look real! Gabrielle has an incredible eye when it comes to picking out blooms -- all my flowers were vibrant, at the height of their bloom, and absolutely breathtaking. I've dried a few to preserve them, but I'm sad I won't get to keep Gabrielle's florals forever. They were absolutely breathtaking, and perfectly complemented both our venue and my dress. If you're looking for an excellent, professional florist with incredible, modern tastes who can produce your vision exactly, Gabrielle is 100% it!
    Karina G. Married on 04/10/2022

Absolute perfection!

Gabrielle was listed as the preferred vendor for my wedding venue. She was the first florist I spoke to. Ever since our first conversation, I knew that I wanted to work with her and no one else. Gabrielle was an absolute pleasure working with. She was able to capture my vision and make my dream of a secret garden wedding a reality. The flowers, the colors, the attention to detail - EVERYTHING was pure perfection and I cannot thank her enough!!
  • Elise
    Elise M. Married on 09/18/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I will never be over my flowers!

Gabrielle is not only an incredible floral designer with such vision and ability, she is also an awesome person who you would be just as happy to get a glass of wine with as you are to plan your wedding with her! I've loved her since I met her, and for my wedding it was REALLY important to me that we use what the earth wanted to give us for the time of my wedding. I told Gabrielle that I didn't necessarily want a rainbow (she agreed) but I wanted some of the beautiful hues you get in September when we are transitioning between Summer and Fall and she absolutely nailed it. Everyone complimented my flowers and the vibe of the entire place and just how amazing and gorgeous everything looked, and I owe it all to Gabrielle!! Her pricing is also incredibly fair and she will work with you on whatever budget you need. She's incredibly knowledgeable and has tons of suppliers in the area so she is truly a magician at getting done what you want and making dreams reality!!
  • illustration stars