G! Designs Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

• Suzanne
    Suzanne Married on 04/24/2021

Flowers like art!

I was a bride who didn’t know or really care about flowers, but definitely know they are important and a huge part of wedding decor. I was referred to Gabrielle from another vendor, and I cannot thank that vendor enough for handing me over to the amazing hands of G! Designs!!!!! My flowers were a literal work of art and made e-v-e-r-y-b-o-d-y I walked by compliment and stare (beyond just me being a bride in the middle of brooklyn lol). Everyone took pictures by the arrangements in our ceremony, and they were so majestic without being over bearing. Gabrielle made it so so easy to guide me and asked simple questions to understand my vision since I really didn’t know about flowers. With the help of Pinterest and her creativity she made absolutely beautiful arrangements and was helpful and responsive every step of the way. Thank you so much!! Hire her immediately!
  • Diana
    Diana Married on 10/10/2020

Fantastic!!

If your looking for a florist look no more Gabriela will make any vision come to life ! The best of the best!
    Mary A. Married on 06/01/2020

Talented and easy to work with

Gabrielle was an absolute pleasure to work with. Her go-getter attitude and decisiveness made planning my wedding so easy. My wedding was at the Brooklyn Winery, and Gabrielle knows that space inside and out. She gave me tons of options, from ceremony styles, bouquets and table settings, to the escort table, dessert table and everything in between.

She sourced flowers that complemented the vibe of the space, my dress, and the bridal party outfits as well. She took into account the guest count, and of course my budget.

I actually met with her a couple of years ago, my wedding was postponed due to the pandemic, and this year we picked up right where we left off. It was like no time went by, she remembered everything we spoke about.

She showed me the style she was thinking via Pinterest boards, and when I arrived at the venue for my wedding, everything was in place and amazingly beautiful.

I recommend Gabrielle for your wedding - she is so easy to work with, and super talented too.
  • Katie
    Katie B. Married on 11/08/2019

Doesn't get any better than Gabrielle!

Aside from my husband I feel the only person that understood the vibe and vision of our wedding was Gabrielle! She immediately got me excited because we were on the same page from call #1! I truly felt we were in good hands. Her vision board she created just for me blew my mind! I wanted moody, whimsical, dried, branchy elements and while I was afraid I wouldn't be able to properly articulate what I was looking for she took her time talk me through it and my goodness did she nail it! I couldn't be happier with how everything turned out. I would highly recommend working with Gabrielle!
    Carole B. Married on 07/20/2019

Made a vision into reality

Gabrielle is the most creative, hard working, flexible, and most totally personal event planner, I’ve ever had the pleasure to work with! My daughter’s wedding was absolutely the total vision she had dreamed of. G captured every aspect, by listening to every word Jamie said, even left words unsaid that Gabrielle instinctively knew.
    She was available at all times and receptive to all ideas, feelings, and even researched
    Out of the box ideas .
    The chuppah was extraordinary and cant being to imagine the hours of work to put it together. Everyone commented on the florial artistry. The flowers do set the scene, the Atmosphere, and the romantic mood of the occasion. Gabrielle allowed and planned for every possible problem, every detail, and even hand delivered the bouquet to our hotel for pictures prior to the ceremony.
    Her dedication is not dictated by the amount of a check but by her loyalty and bond to each family. Never felt like a client, always a personal friend!!!!
    There are not enough stars rate this wonderful young woman ❤️
  • Mollie
    Mollie K. Married on 03/23/2019

You MUST Work with G! for your next event!!

Working with Gabrielle was absolutely fantastic! She was recommended to us by our wedding venue and we are SO happy she was! Gabrielle's positive personality is infectious and made her such a pleasure to work with. As two people who don't know much about florals, she took our minimal vision and turned it into a STUNNING reality. We loved how she made out venue look and were so happy we were able to work with her. If you're planning a wedding in the area, or any event for that matter, we highly recommend working with G!
  • Kerry
    Kerry Married on 09/01/2018

Hire Gabrielle, she is the BEST!

Gabrielle is the BEST! 1000% recommend hiring her for your wedding or special event. Every guest at our wedding commented on how stunning the flowers were. She is also incredibly nice, creative, laid back, and easy to work with. I couldn't believe how beautiful everything looked when I arrived at our venue, especially my bouquet. Definitely hire her, you won't regret it!
    Lisa Married on 07/16/2018
    My wedding flowers were beyond amazing! Gabrielle exceeded everything I could ever imagine. It was like a dream wedding: the flowers, the centerpieces and the ceremony decorations were spectacular and my bouquet was perfection! My guests are still talking about how beautiful the flowers were. I’m so grateful for her, she is truly talented and her passion for weddings and flowers is shown in her work. I would highly recommend her and if I have any event in the future I would choose Gabrielle 100% of the times!
    Marc Married on 07/06/2018
    Gabrielle is really good at what she does. We loved what she did at our wedding and would highly recommend her!
    Liv Married on 06/08/2018
    My family and I worked with Gabrielle for our wedding at the Brooklyn Winery in June. To say that the flowers for the wedding looked beautiful is an understatement! She transformed the entire venue from a lovely and fun winery into an elegant space filled with beauty, love and romance. It was an absolute dream. When we first met with Gabrielle we were overwhelmed and did not have a clear idea on how to proceed with flowers for the day. It was obvious from the moment that we met that we were in good hands. Gabrielle is patient, thoughtful, responsive and very talented! She personally handled the setup the day of the wedding and made sure that everything looked perfect. We received so many compliments on the flowers, ceremony decorations and the overall feel of the space. Our day would not have been the same without Gabrielle – we can’t thank her enough!!
    Katy Married on 05/19/2018
    Gabrielle did the flowers for our May wedding at Brooklyn Winery. From start to finish, my mom and I had a FANTASTIC time working with her! She is so knowledgeable, easy to work with and knew exactly what we were looking for. Everyone at the wedding absolutely loved the flowers and two months later people are still talking about them. They were absolutely stunning - a dream! Highly recommend her and promise you will enjoy working with her so much!
    Katie Married on 01/06/2018
    Gabrielle was awesome to work with! My fiancé and I were not picky about flowers and being that our wedding was in the beginning of January, we knew we wanted white flowers and greens. Gabrielle took that and made beautiful arrangements and were just as we envisioned them to look. Gabrielle is so laid back and makes you feel at ease. She did not push us to do anything extra or unnecessary.
    Erica Married on 12/31/2017
    I cannot say enough amazing things about Gabrielle and her work. I found her through my fantastic wedding planner, Tammy Golson, and right from the beginning, Gabrielle was excited and creative. She flew in from NYC to do my NYE wedding on Boston Harbor and I couldn't be more impressed by her flowers and decor. We used candles and and beautiful winter flowers to create a romantic, intimate ambiance. She really blew me away by how she transformed the ceremony and reception rooms and stayed within our budget. We had talked before the event about what my vision was but I really let her take the reigns on it and man am I glad I did - she blew me and everyone away with what she created. It was more gorgeous than I could have imagined and the photos look magical and spectacular! She is so talented and wonderful to work with - kind, warm and very responsive. I cannot thank you enough for transforming a regular looking hotel venue into an elegant, classy, romantic, and festive NYE party!!! She is a gifted florist and decorator - you have to hire her!!
    Barbara Married on 01/31/2016
    Gabrielle created the most fantastic floral arrangements for my son's wedding! Everything from the rehearsal dinner to the church, bridal bouquets and floral crowns, to the overall floral decor at Brooklyn Winery reception was truly elegant perfection. Gabrielle is easy to work with and knows what works well, so trust her advice and she will exceed your expectations!
  • Kara
    Kara Married on 08/08/2015

Phenomenal + Professional Florist

As a wedding photographer, I see a lot of florists each year, but Gabrielle's designs were truly next level. She rolled with the punches after the brides' wedding had been rescheduled twice, and did so with a smile (although I couldn't see it under the mask- safety first)! An artist and a professional, through and through.
    She completely transformed a venue, making it personal and unique with a flower arch, table and bar arrangements, bouquets-- she thoughtfully had flowers in places I hadn't even thought of! And every arrangement was expertly crafted. The photos speak for themselves!
    Amanda Married on 12/19/2014
    Gabrielle (G! Designs) was recommended to us by our vendor, Brooklyn Winery. After we met with her, we knew she was the right fit. She was a pleasure to work with from day one and was always flexible and accommodating. She listened carefully to what we wanted for our winter wedding and a few weeks after our meeting put together a proposal and Pinterest page for us that blew us away. She seemed to really 'get' what we wanted, but more importantly, the flowers, lanterns, candles, and added decor on the day of our wedding was spectacular and stunning. Everything was -- quite simply -- perfect, and we cannot recommend Gabrielle enough.
    Andrea Married on 10/25/2014
    Gabrielle was highly recommended by our reception space, FCI catering & events. She's very knowledgeable, practical, and straight forward. Highly professional. I felt confident in her abilities from our first meeting.

She did the most outstanding job creating arrangements for our chapel and reception space. Every guest complimented her work. It was better than what we expected. Gabrielle is a truly fantastic person to work with all around. Elegant designs and stellar honest service.
    Sara Married on 06/20/2014
    Gabrielle Aronas of G! Designs did an amazing job at my wedding on 6/20/14 at the Brooklyn winery. Everything came out beautiful she exceeded my expectations and really understood the overall look and theme of the wedding. I was receiving compliments all night about how beautiful the flowers were and how lovely the tables and decor was arranged which she personally did at my venue. Gabrielle was great at corresponding the months leading up to the wedding with any questions or concerns I had. She was a pleasure to work with I would highly recommend!
  • Emily
    Emily Married on 09/08/2013
    Gabrielle is amazing! She really took what I said and made it come to life without me having to give her a lot of direction and spell everything out for her. I told her what I liked and wanted, she came back with a bunch of ideas and I picked the one I liked. It was so easy. I loved not having to micromanage her as I did with some vendors. It's important to have someone you trust, especially for your florist. I would highly recommend her to anyone. Also, her prices are certainly reasonable.
    Karen Married on 08/09/2013
    Gabrielle was one of my favorite vendors for my wedding. She was professional and responsive from the start. She clearly understood the value of timely email replies. Compared to the other florists I contacted, Gabrielle was also the most understanding of my budgetary constraints. She worked with me to find a look and package that fit my aesthetic and budget. It seemed that some of the other florist vendors just gave me a figure, and it was not apparent how some of the charges were broken down. Gabrielle was transparent with her fees.

Above all, the flowers at my wedding were GORGEOUS. They were the flowers I dreamed about. I spent so much time admiring them during all of the activity and hubbub of the wedding day. She perfectly captured my vision, while still adding some extra artistic touches of her own. I didn't want to leave my bouquet behind to go on my honeymoon!!

I would highly recommend Gabrielle. She is incredibly skilled with florals and a pleasure to work with.
  • User1175255 2+ years ago
    Gabrielle was recommended to us by our venue, and I am so glad! She was responsive, friendly, and professional throughout. She scheduled her set up directly with our venue, and was in the works well before we even arrived.

In preparation for my big day, she asked many questions in effort to define my style (I was all over the place). She summed up our email conversation with images to help me focus and confirm that we were on the same page. She checked in with me as my day grew closer to report on a new flower that fit my style perfectly and was in full bloom relative to those we had considered in past discussions.

She blended the differing styles of my fiancé and myself, joking that she included the “weeds” that I loved (a comment that was derived from one of our original conversations from months ago – testament that she knew me out of her many customers…I wasn’t just a number).

The value that I received was beyond what I expected and I cannot wait to get my pictures back! The flowers were stunning.
  • Y
    Yvonne Married on 05/18/2013
    Gabrielle Aronas did an exquisite job at our wedding in May. She was super responsive, listened to my preferences, worked within my price range and even offered cost-saving ideas. I had searched around for florists who understood my sense of style and were willing to work with a bride with a budget. I'm so glad I found Gabrielle. The final product was the most gorgeous bouquet I had ever seen and table settings so beautiful that my guests were clamoring to take them home. I received so many compliments on the arrangements, bouquet, and the table setting.

I couldn't have been happier! Perhaps the only thing I would have changed was to leave on our honeymoon later so that we had a bit more time to enjoy our flowers at home.
    Amber Married on 04/27/2013
    I absolutely loved Gabrielle Aronas of G! Designs. She is brilliant!!! We looked all over NYC for a florist with a sophisticated, modern style because we think most wedding flower arrangements and bouquets are gaudy. We wanted something that combined lush, textural flowers with clean lines and an almost minimalist aesthetic -- and we got that from Gabrielle! From start to finish she was a pleasure to work with and extremely responsive. Our centerpieces were exactly what we wanted, and even though I got married in late April she was able to find me beautiful pink peonies (not always in season then) and white lilacs for my bouquet, which was exquisite. Her website shows a lot of examples of her work, and she never repeats anything twice, which I love because it means she is being thoughtful and creative for each wedding. I am so glad we found Gabrielle and would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone looking for a truly talented florist.
    Bridget Married on 04/13/2013
    Gabrielle was amazing! We received so many compliments on the flowers she designed! Gabrielle was really helpful. I wasn't able to describe what I wanted. She made a Pinterest board with ideas, which was really helpful. I also went with her to the flower district and she incorporated things I liked and showed me her ideas. It was an amazing experience! Thank you so much Gabrielle!
    Lauren Married on 12/01/2012
    Exceptional. G! Designs is just exceptional. I could not have been happier with the flowers at my wedding. The centerpieces, bouquets, large arrangements, etc - it was all above and beyond what I had imagined.

Their taste level is impeccable and the execution is perfect. Honestly, G! Designs is superb. I highly, wholeheartedly recommend them for your wedding or any other occasion.