Brooklyn, NY 11211 Map · Phone number

About Ariel Dearie Flowers

Ariel Dearie Flowers is a floral design studio in Brooklyn, NY. We create arrangements and installations that have an organic, yet elegant feeling, paying special attention to emphasize the natural beauty of each element chosen.

Other couples have also viewed

• FloraModa
adf burgundy whcc
adf peonies

7 Reviews for Ariel Dearie Flowers

L · Married on 09/22/2018

Ariel is truly an artist. Her floral designs are absolutely stunning—organic and wild looking and yet sculptural and thoughtfully arranged, with the most gorgeous combinations of colors. She did the florals for my wedding at Handsome Hollow in the Catskills and our guests were completely blown away by how special the flower arrangements were. In planning for the wedding (including two in-person meetings and over email), she asked great questions and gave helpful style and design advice (including helping us choose our dishware and table runners). The result was that her florals perfectly matched the aesthetic and vibe of our location. The colors in the bouquets and table arrangements looked as if they had been picked from the hints of orange in the hills surrounding us. She also created the most gorgeous Chuppah for our ceremony out in the woods, with stunning flowers and vines draped around it— it was an incredible combination of being natural looking (it looked right in place in our outdoor location) and at the same time incredibly special, with magnificent details and a total “enchanted forest” feel. Ariel’s prices are high but, in our experience, it was worth the splurge, as these flowers really go above and beyond those of other wedding florists we’d considered. Ariel was professional, reliable, and also truly warm and caring. I feel fortunate to have been able to work with her could not recommend her more highly!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Camryn · Married on 07/22/2017

Ariel and her team did a remarkable job on our wedding. We loved how exquisite and unique the flowers were - unlike flowers I had ever seen. She is truly an artist transforming our wedding ceremony and reception space into a beautiful floral wonderland. She went above and beyond our expectations, providing stunning flowers but also helping us design our tablescape so it all paired together nicely. Would highly recommend her!!

Sent on 09/24/2017

Kathleen · Married on 04/25/2015

Ariel creates the dreamiest arrangements imaginable. We were getting married at the Wythe which is a pretty raw space with high ceilings. I was dreaming of converting that into something that felt like an overgrown garden with installations & candles everywhere. I gave Ariel this guidance based on some of her previous work I had seen and some color preferences and let her take it from there. I cannot tell you what a relief it was to not have to make yet more decisions but instead to be able to trust her to make our visions come to life. On the day of I hoped we'd be pleased with the outcome but we were completely blown away! She simply nailed it. Most girls dream of their future wedding dresses but I'm more of a flower girl so this was such an important part of the day to me. I am still swooning over the amazing floral sculptures she created throughout the space. This woman is not only incredibly talented but also so sweet to work with. I couldn't sneak in enough hugs to express my gratitude. If you're looking for something unique that's really more of a work of art than a floral arrangement snatch this talented lady up for your big day!

Sent on 05/04/2015

Ariel Dearie Flowers FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 325.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 175.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 325.00
    $ 15000
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Romantic
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Delivery
    Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Altar Decor
    Bouquets
    Boutonnieres
    Centerpieces
    Chuppah Decor
    Corsages

• Brooklyn, NY, 11211 See on map
    Location of (Ariel Dearie Flowers)