New York, NY 10019 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Michelle Stern Beauty

Michelle is one of the most talented and sought after makeup artists in the industry. She has incredible range which allows her to create looks that are soft and romantic, elegantly sophisticated and most importantly natural. 15 years of experience have developed her intuitive ability to interpret a woman's personal style and she uses this talent to make her clients look and feel like the most beautiful version of themselves.

Michelle’s passion for beauty, art and fashion influenced her life’s path from a very early age. Her journey as a makeup artist began upon graduating from FIT and working with MAC Cosmetics. While there she was able to fine tune her skills as an Artist and perfect her beauty techniques by working with women of all ages, ethnicities and individual style preferences.

Eventually, Michelle moved on to become one of Bobbi Brown’s most “in demand” makeup artists and has enjoyed making women feel beautiful and empowered for over 10 years with the company. Working with a line that has a clean, fresh and modern approach taught her how to use makeup as a tool to enhance a woman’s natural beauty while enabling her to develop her own signature style.

img9264
img4500 2
img0830 1

167 Reviews for Michelle Stern Beauty

Jessica · Married on 06/09/2018

Michelle is simply the best!! My wedding day make-up not only looked stunning and perfect with my gown, but also lasted the ENTIRE night. To the point where when I got back to the hotel around 2:30am, it still looked amazing and I did not want to take it off. She's that good.

I scheduled my first trial with Michelle on a friend's recommendation. I wasn't sure of the exact look I wanted and met with her multiple times ahead of the wedding. She was extremely patient, answered all of my many, many questions, spent time looking through my inspiration photos, and was so willing try out whatever I asked. She is also extremely responsive--don't underestimate the value of this when working with tons of vendors. She was so easy to work with and I never had to worry about whether she would get back to me.

On wedding day, Michelle arrived early and was such a calming and fun influence on me and my bridal party. I was concerned because I barely slept the night before you would never know it -- her ability to create that 'bridal glow' is nothing short of magic and I have never felt more beautiful (or awake!). Michelle did makeup for a few family members and bridesmaids as well--everyone looked so beautiful and she was also more than willing to make any adjustments or changes that were requested. She also really took her time with each one of us which I appreciated.

Michelle is fantastic at what she does and an absolute pleasure to spend time with--I can't wait to work with her again soon. Hiring her will be one of the best decisions you will make!

Aliza · Married on 05/27/2018

Michelle Stern is an incredible makeup artist and I am so incredibly happy that she did my wedding makeup! I was told about Michelle from a friend and the second I met her, I knew she was going to be my makeup person. She listened to exactly what I wanted, gave me sound advice on what looked best for wedding makeup, and, above all, took her time to make sure you look perfect. Everyone in my wedding party who had their makeup done by Michelle looked gorgeous and received so many compliments. No one felt that their makeup looked heavy (which was a huge concern of my mom) and the makeup lasted flawlessly the whole night. Moreover, she not only did a beautiful makeup job, but made sure my skin was well hydrated and glowing. Michelle is also very fast at responding via email/phone, extremely professional, and just made me feel calm and happy the day of. To be that talented and then also have a fantastic personality is something you need in your makeup artist and Michelle fulfills that and more!!

Michelle Stern Beauty FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 350.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 150.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Skincare
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 30

• Catherine Leonard Photography
    Catherine Leonard Photography Wedding Photographers

There are plenty of make-up artists out there, but to find one who is exceptionally talented and punctual is very rare. Michelle is affable, dedicated and has a great aesthetic no matter the skin type or ethnicity - she's one of the best! I recommend her highly and without reserve.

• Blue Daisy Weddings
    Blue Daisy Weddings Wedding Photographers

As a photographer I have had the chance to work with Michelle on many weddings and boudoir shoots. I've always found her work to be beautiful because she pays attention to detail and knows just how to enhance each woman's best features. When it came time to do my own head shots I knew had to hire Michelle for makeup! Since this photo was going to be the first impression new clients would have of me, I knew I could trust Michelle to make me look like the most beautiful version of myself! I am always confident when I send new clients to Michelle because in addition to her talent, she is extremely reliable, responsive and friendly!

• Tammy Golson Events
    Tammy Golson Events Wedding Planners

Michelle and I worked together on a classic wedding at the Yale Club last October. My client hired her to apply the makeup of a few ladies in her bridal party. The ladies were so impressed, all the others asked Michelle to apply their make up as well. Michelle's work is excellent. She is so efficient and her personality is a great asset to my day of team. I look forward to our next wedding together!

• New York, NY 10019 See on map