About Michelle Stern Beauty

Michelle is one of the most talented and sought after makeup artists in the industry.   She has incredible range which allows her to create looks that are soft and romantic, elegantly sophisticated and most importantly natural.  15 years of experience have developed her intuitive ability to interpret a woman's personal style and she uses this talent to make her clients look and feel like the most beautiful version of themselves.

Michelle’s passion for beauty, art and fashion influenced her life’s path from a very early age. Her journey as a makeup artist began upon graduating from FIT and working with MAC Cosmetics. While there she was able to fine tune her skills as an Artist and perfect her beauty techniques by working with women of all ages, ethnicities and individual style preferences.

Eventually, Michelle moved on to become one of Bobbi Brown’s most “in demand” makeup artists and has enjoyed making women feel beautiful and empowered for over 10 years with the company.  Working with a line that has a clean, fresh and modern approach taught her how to use makeup as a tool to enhance a woman’s natural beauty while enabling her to develop her own signature style.

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Wedding Party Makeup (3)
Eye Makeup (3)
On-Site Makeup (3)
Multi. Stylists (1)

Michelle is absolutely incredible - she made me feel the most beautiful I have ever felt in my entire life on my wedding day (even my parents said they thought I'd never looked more beautiful) while still making me feel like myself. I typically hate photos of myself but absolutely love the ones we've gotten so far from our wedding, in large part because my makeup was so amazing. Aside from Michelle's talent, which is quite obvious if you look at her Instagram before-and-after photos and especially if you do a trial, Michelle was extremely professional and great at handling different personalities and helping keep the atmosphere calm on what could be a pretty stressful day. Speaking of the trial, while I thought she did a great job at mine, I decided in the months afterwards that I really wanted a different look on my wedding day. Michelle was completely okay basically scrapping her notes from the trial and starting from scratch and the result was better than I imagined it could be. I have already recommended Michelle to friends and will continue to do so. Really could not be any happier!!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Michelle is a rock star! I knew the moment I saw her “before and after” photos her work is transformational in the best way possible! They way she highlights features and blends natural beauty with high style glam is astounding! She was so amazing to have for my wedding day.

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/8/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Michelle Stern Beauty Pricing

Tattoo Coverage
Maximum Group Size
9 AWARDS

3 ENDORSEMENTS
There are plenty of make-up artists out there, but to find one who is exceptionally talented and punctual is very rare. Michelle is affable, dedicated and has a great aesthetic no matter the skin type or ethnicity - she's one of the best! I recommend her highly and without reserve.

As a photographer I have had the chance to work with Michelle on many weddings and boudoir shoots. I've always found her work to be beautiful because she pays attention to detail and knows just how to enhance each woman's best features. When it came time to do my own head shots I knew had to hire Michelle for makeup! Since this photo was going to be the first impression new clients would have of me, I knew I could trust Michelle to make me look like the most beautiful version of myself! I am always confident when I send new clients to Michelle because in addition to her talent, she is extremely reliable, responsive and friendly!

Michelle and I worked together on a classic wedding at the Yale Club last October. My client hired her to apply the makeup of a few ladies in her bridal party. The ladies were so impressed, all the others asked Michelle to apply their make up as well. Michelle's work is excellent. She is so efficient and her personality is a great asset to my day of team. I look forward to our next wedding together!

Events