Michelle Stern Beauty

New York, New York View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Michelle is one of the most talented and sought after makeup artists in the industry. Specializing in fresh, glowing skin and eyes that command attention, Michelle has mastered the art of enhancing a woman's natural beauty.

Michelle’s passion for beauty, art and fashion influenced her life’s path from a very early age. Her journey as a makeup artist began upon graduating from FIT and working with MAC Cosmetics. While there she was able to fine tune her skills as an Artist and perfect her beauty techniques by working with women of all ages, ethnicities and individual style preferences.

Eventually, Michelle moved on to become one of Bobbi Brown’s most “in demand” makeup artists and has enjoyed making women feel beautiful and empowered for over 20 years. Working with a line that has a clean, fresh and modern approach taught her how to use makeup as a tool to enhance a woman’s natural beauty while enabling her to develop her own signature style.

Today, Michelle is one of the most talented and sought after makeup artists in the industry. She is best known for collaborating with her clients, meticulously interpreting their vision and bringing that vision to life. Responsive, reliable, talented and calming are just a handful of words used by Michelle's clients to describe her.

Michelle Stern Beauty offers impeccable service to her clients and utilizes high-end beauty products along with the latest industry techniques to be sure you’re glowing for your wedding day. Her products and services include:

• Consultations
  • Group services
  • Multiple Artists
  • 30 maximum group size
  • Woman-owned

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Skincare

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes

• Cindy
    Cindy T. Married on 06/12/2022

Amazing Make up Artist!

I was reading all the great reviews of Michelle and decided to book a make up trial with her. She was my only make up trial and I booked her soon after! I knew she would be the one after reading all her reviews and seeing her achieve the exact look that I wanted. I definitely would recommend all my friends who are getting married to Michelle as their MUA. LOVE!!
  • Isabelle
    Isabelle Married on 05/29/2022

Book Michelle Now!

I received Michelle’s information after seeing her beautiful work at a friends wedding. Communication with her was easy; she is prompt and thorough in her responses. Michelle has a talent in her ability to brighten everyone’s face, while highlighting qualities unique to the client. It was truly the first time I had my makeup done and every request I made was executed perfectly — and I am a perfectionist! In addition to her flawless makeup, Michelle’s personality brings warmth and joy to your celebration and she is a pleasure to work with. I wholeheartedly recommend Michelle for your wedding glam, too!
  • Kate
    Kate T. Married on 05/27/2022

Bridal Shower / Wedding Experience with Michelle!

Michelle is so positive, energetic, kind and talented. I can always depend on Michelle - she is on time and always delivers above and beyond! My bridal party is obsessed with her too because she is so down to earth and relatable :)

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Real Weddings

• Lisa & Andrew
    70 photos · 06/22/2019

Catherine Leonard Photography Catherine Leonard Photography Wedding Photographers

There are plenty of make-up artists out there, but to find one who is exceptionally talented and punctual is very rare. Michelle is affable, dedicated and has a great aesthetic no matter the skin type or ethnicity - she's one of the best! I recommend her highly and without reserve.

Blue Daisy Weddings Blue Daisy Weddings Wedding Photographers

As a photographer I have had the chance to work with Michelle on many weddings and boudoir shoots. I've always found her work to be beautiful because she pays attention to detail and knows just how to enhance each woman's best features. When it came time to do my own head shots I knew had to hire Michelle for makeup! Since this photo was going to be the first impression new clients would have of me, I knew I could trust Michelle to make me look like the most beautiful version of myself! I am always confident when I send new clients to Michelle because in addition to her talent, she is extremely reliable, responsive and friendly!

Tammy Golson Events Tammy Golson Events Wedding Planners

Michelle and I worked together on a classic wedding at the Yale Club last October. My client hired her to apply the makeup of a few ladies in her bridal party. The ladies were so impressed, all the others asked Michelle to apply their make up as well. Michelle's work is excellent. She is so efficient and her personality is a great asset to my day of team. I look forward to our next wedding together!

New York New York, New York, 10019
6468421985
Location of (Michelle Stern Beauty)

Other vendors in New York City for your wedding