Truly Happy Beauty

New York, New York View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Truly Happy Beauty is a team dedicated to making you look and feel your absolute BEST on your Dream Wedding Day!

With years of experience, we offer on-site Make-up and Hair Styling services to Brides and Bridal Parties all over the NYC/ Tri-State area (and Destination weddings), making your wedding day preparations as calm, fun, and joyous as possible!

No worries or hasle to go to and from a salon, we bring the salon to you :)

Whether you prefer traditional or Airbrushed Makeup, a Natural or Glamorous look, an Up-do or Loose and relaxed Hair style, we are here to help!

We take our time to develop a look the best suits your features, style, and feel/theme of the Wedding. No "one style fits all" look, every bride is unique, and so should be her Bridal look.

We know what a special occasion your Wedding is, and we love to make our clients feel Beautiful, Flawless, and Truly Happy!

Truly Happy Beauty -Bridal Make-up & Hair Styling works hard to make sure their brides look beautiful and feel confident on their wedding day. Services include:

• Consultations
  • Fake lashes
  • Tattoo coverage
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage
illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Thais
    Thais A. Married on 07/08/2022

Margie is amazing

I was having a small Central Park elopement that was taking place at 7:30am. Margie helped plan my timeline, she suggested a 5:15am arrival time and arrived right on time as she promised and got my hair and make up done exactly how I wanted it and early enough that I wasn’t rushing to Central Park. I was so happy with the results, would totally recommend her. Not to mention the fact that she is super friendly! Def book her!

Truly Happy Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much Thaís!
    It was so lovely to meet you, even at such early hour, lol!
    Wishing you and your husband a Truly Happy Marriage!!!

Please email us some photos when you receive them from your photographer? you made such a gorgeous bride!
    Obrigada & Congratulations!!!
    Pz Married on 06/25/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing from the first email

After contacting so many other hair and make up artists who gave little information, Margie sent a detailed email with costs and the way everything worked in her first email. Even on vacation she was responsive and answered every question! She connected me with Jaxx who was INCREDIBLE. So much fun to work with, gave me exactly the look I wanted and was an absolute joy to spend time with on the wedding day while getting ready with friends and family. She even helped redirect other vendors who were stressing me out and made sure I was having a great experience. And my very curly mostly down hairstyle and make up made it through the entire 90+ degree day looking like new. Highly recommend!
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Brindamour Photography Brindamour Photography Wedding Photographers

Loved working with Margie at a wedding this past summer! She did a fantastic job with the bride and all of her bridesmaids and their makeup held up throughout the whole evening!

Sascha Reinking Photography Sascha Reinking Photography Wedding Photographers

I am a photographer and have worked with Margie numerous times. She helped me with headshots, boudoir sessions and weddings. She is an amazing talent and I wish I could have her with me on every single shoot I do. Not only does she create the most beautiful make-up and hair creations, she is also extremely professional. Always on time, extremely attentive and puts my client at ease with her friendly personality. Which, on a hectic wedding day, is a huge plus. Brides love her. They love her so much actually that they have specifically requested her when I booked weddings. You can’t go wrong with Margie…

New York New York, New York, 10013

M-F 10 am - 7 pm
Location of (Truly Happy Beauty)

Other vendors in New York City for your wedding