1 Carlton Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11206 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 28
  • Deals 1

About Brindamour Photography

Rima Brindamour is a Brooklyn wedding photographer and videographer known for her timeless images and illuminated portraits. Available for destination weddings worldwide.

"I describe my style as intimate, calm, romantic, sensual, feminine, and most importantly, timeless. I love natural light, but I know how to use flash when the occasion calls for it. I like simple, non-distracting backgrounds that don’t take away from my clients.My style is also very dependent on my clients—I like to learn as much about them as I can before and on their wedding day so as to ensure that their final images really reflect who they are as a couple."

-Rima Brindamour

23 Reviews for Brindamour Photography

1 User photo

Brindamour Photography 1

Ashley · Married on 05/26/2019

Perfect photographer for our farm wedding!

Rima was truly an amazing photographer! We started working with her for our engagement shoot -- she knew the best sites in Brooklyn for a range of different photos and helped us with posing and feeling comfortable.

On our wedding day, she captured so many sweet moments and her photos and portraits have the perfect memories of our wedding. We also had the Brindamour Booth at our reception, which was a fun addition for our guests -- plus they made a guest book with the photos! Rima was incredibly reliable and detail-oriented -- she helps prepare a schedule and shot list before the big day so everything runs smoothly, and shared our photos with us promptly! Her videographer was also very professional and kind. We love Brindamour Photography!

Sent on 06/28/2019
    Brindamour Photography 2

Teresa Harris · Married on 04/27/2019

Most beautiful work!

Rima is an excellent photographer and I HIGHLY recommend her. She's super creative, organized, makes you feel really comfortable and was so easy to work with. It's pretty difficult organizing all of wedding day-of coordination, but Rima has everything down and is very experienced. My family pointed out how professional she was - they could barely tell she was there, meanwhile we got the most beautiful photos imaginable. Rima is also super quick - we got our pictures just a couple weeks after the wedding and prints that I ordered came in about a week! I love Rima and recommend Brindamour Photography to anyone who wants gorgeous and real wedding photos.

Sent on 06/12/2019

Brindamour Photography's reply:

Awww thank you Teresa!! You and Yusuf were so sweet to photograph and I'm so happy to hear that you and your family are so in love your photos! The photo of you walking down the hallway of the William Vale Hotel is an all-time favorite of mine :) XORB
  • Mary

Mary · Married on 08/31/2018

Rima captured our wedding beautifully!

Rima was very responsive and easy to work with. She takes truly beautiful photos that are natural and captures candid moments perfectly! She took especially amazing ceremony, dancing, dinner, and speeches shots that both of are families are in love with. It is hard to pick which ones to use for our album because there are too many great ones! She makes sure to take pictures of all the important moments and groupings of people so you do not have to stress about anything being forgotten on the big day. Her assistant also saved the day with a fix for a last minute wardrobe malfunction!

Sent on 12/31/2018

Brindamour Photography's reply:

Thank you Mary! It was an honor to work with the two of you. I hope you're both doing great and had a relaxing holiday! XOXO

Brindamour Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 5,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 7,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Video, Wedding Portraits

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Brindamour Photography 1
    Free Thumb Drive with any Album Order!
    Add an album to your wedding package and receive a complimentary thumb drive with your order. This thumb drive will include the high-resolution, retouched JPGs from any shoots we have done together (engagement, boudoir, wedding day, etc.).

• Truly Happy Beauty
    Truly Happy Beauty Wedding Hair & Makeup

Rima and I worked together on a Wedding this past Summer, and she did an Amazing job with the photography! The images came out beautiful, (and not only showcased my make-up work super well,which is great), but also showed how beautiful and radiant the Bride and her bridal party felt! I highly recommend her!

• Little Vintage Rentals
    Little Vintage Rentals Wedding Rentals

Rima is a professional in every sense of the word! The love she has for photography genuinely shows in her work.

• Allison Roth Studio
    Allison Roth Studio Wedding Hair & Makeup

Rima Cambell Photography's work is gorgeous and very creative! I would certainly recommend to any bride!

• 1 Carlton Avenue Brooklyn, NY, 11206 See on map