Brindamour Photography

Brooklyn, NY View map
$8,000 Most Popular Price

$8,000 Most Popular Price

Relaxed wedding photography and videography for people in love. Timeless not trendy. Based in Brooklyn, New York and available for travel worldwide.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$5,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$8,000

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating

Julie R. Married on 10/23/2022

Fantastic!

Rima is hands down the world鈥檚 best wedding photographer. Having been in a fair number of weddings and as a guest at countless others, I鈥檝e had many experiences with wedding photographers, and Rima beats them all by a mile. She is very nice and extremely professional, and always knows how to get the perfect shot while seamlessly blending in with your guests. She also got us through the wedding party/family photos quickly and efficiently, which I really appreciated. Her videographer Robert was also fantastic - so kind, courteous, and professional!

Rima also shot our engagement photos - she woke up insanely early to get sunrise pictures of us at Central Park, which were absolutely gorgeous. She is extremely flexible and patient, great qualities in a photographer! She also got us our previews of both our wedding and engagement pictures really quickly, which was fantastic, as we were so excited to see them.

Rima was the first vendor we chose and we are so happy we were able to book her. If you book Rima, you won鈥檛 be disappointed!
  • Kristin
    Kristin M. Married on 05/06/2022

Rima absolutely KILLED IT

Rima Brindamour was my dream photographer. She came highly recommended by our venue Brooklyn Winery, and by god were they right. Her impeccable level of organization is not just a testament to her incredible professionalism, but will make your life so easy day of. She consistently made herself available to me in the lead up, creating a very organized, efficient schedule for photography that she more than willingly adapted as plans changed. She also completely understood my vision of what I wanted our wedding photos to be, taking the time to get to know my husband and I as a couple and how we were planning our wedding.
    On the day of, she was an absolute pleasure. Rima, along with her assistant Robert, were fun, cool, calm, and collected, but also extremely organized. Their presence was like a breath of fresh air on a stressful day. She gave such great photo direction, but made the whole experience incredibly fun. She took suggestions, and offered a few of her own for some really unique photos that came out incredible. She was also really great about reminding people to take a second between photos to refresh and jump back in, which helped tremendously when we were feeling tired. Every single photo I requested, she NAILED. During the ceremony, she got some incredible shots, and we didn't even notice she was there. The amount of breathtaking candids she also captured were amazing, and they made up for some of our favorite photos. Overall, the the final product took our breath away. She also gave us all our photos back before a month, which we really appreciated. If you're thinking of booking Rima, don't hesitate! She's equal parts professional and fun, and you'll have pictures you'll cherish for a lifetime.

Brindamour Photography's reply:

Thank you Kristin, you are amazing!!! So glad we got to work together and that you had fun working with me. I try very hard to get great shots while also letting my couples enjoy the day and it's always great to hear I've achieved that delicate balance :) XO
    Kacie K. Married on 03/05/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Absolute best experience and amazing quality!

Choosing Rima as our wedding photographer was one of the easiest and best decisions we made. She is exceptionally professional and proficient, while still being kind and calming. She knows exactly how to get shots that work, without making you feel like you're posing uncomfortably or being micromanaged.

For both our engagement session and our wedding day, it felt like Rima was able to capture a perfect mix of "candids" where she just lets you play around and do what is natural, and posed photos.

Also, on our wedding day both her and Fernando were such calming presences that we felt at ease, were able to laugh, and we knew we wouldn't be overwhelmed having the focus on us all day.

She was also ridiculously prompt when communicating and delivered our photos so quickly!!

We cannot recommend her enough!

Brindamour Photography's reply:

Thank you Kacie, I appreciate you taking the time to write a review so much! I hope you and Brendan are well!! XO
  • illustration stars

Team

Rima Brindamour
Rima Brindamour
Owner & Photographer

I'm originally from East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania but I've lived all over the country and have finally landed in Carroll Gardens, Brooklyn. My personal hobbies include rock climbing, learning French, fine-tuning my espresso skills, and drinking the best wine I can get my hands on (yes, if you're getting married at a winery, I'm interested!). I've been photographing weddings since 2009 (that's 12 years!) and I'm still not even the least bit bored. Hell, I still cry at weddings on a regular basis. Staying emotional and in the moment is what allows me to capture the moments that matter most to my couples.

Robert
Robert
Photobooth Atttendant

In addition to arriving early to setup our photobooth and get it ready for your guests, Robert will be there throughout the entire event to ensure your guests have a seamless experiance, keep the prop table tidy, and make suggestsions for fun poses and prop uses.

David
David
Photobooth Attendant

In addition to arriving early to setup our photobooth and get it ready for your guests, David will be there throughout the entire event to ensure your guests have a seamless experiance, keep the prop table tidy, and make suggestsions for fun poses and prop uses.

Truly Happy Beauty Truly Happy Beauty Wedding Hair & Makeup

Rima and I worked together on a Wedding this past Summer, and she did an Amazing job with the photography! The images came out beautiful, (and not only showcased my make-up work super well,which is great), but also showed how beautiful and radiant the Bride and her bridal party felt! I highly recommend her!

Little Vintage Rentals Little Vintage Rentals Wedding Rentals

Rima is a professional in every sense of the word! The love she has for photography genuinely shows in her work.

Allison Roth Studio Allison Roth Studio Wedding Hair & Makeup

Rima Cambell Photography's work is gorgeous and very creative! I would certainly recommend to any bride!

Brooklyn Winery
Bespoke Beauty & Bridal
5.0 out of 5 rating , 39 Reviews
路 Wedding Hair & Makeup

487 Union St. Brooklyn, NY, 11231
Location of (Brindamour Photography)

Brindamour Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Brindamour Photography include in the starting price?

Brindamour Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Proofs

What photography services does Brindamour Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Brindamour Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Proofs

What photography styles does Brindamour Photography offer?

Brindamour Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Brindamour Photography offer?

Brindamour Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Slideshow
  • Trash The Dress
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Brindamour Photography offer for wedding events?

Brindamour Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Brindamour Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Brindamour Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Greater New York City Metro for your wedding