1 Carlton Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11206 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 28
  • Deals 1

About Brindamour Photography

Rima Brindamour is a Brooklyn wedding photographer and videographer known for her timeless images and illuminated portraits. Available for destination weddings worldwide.

"I describe my style as intimate, calm, romantic, sensual, feminine, and most importantly, timeless. I love natural light, but I know how to use flash when the occasion calls for it. I like simple, non-distracting backgrounds that don’t take away from my clients.My style is also very dependent on my clients—I like to learn as much about them as I can before and on their wedding day so as to ensure that their final images really reflect who they are as a couple."

-Rima Brindamour

• Videos 1

21 Reviews for Brindamour Photography

• Mary

Mary · Married on 08/31/2018

Rima captured our wedding beautifully!

Rima was very responsive and easy to work with. She takes truly beautiful photos that are natural and captures candid moments perfectly! She took especially amazing ceremony, dancing, dinner, and speeches shots that both of are families are in love with. It is hard to pick which ones to use for our album because there are too many great ones! She makes sure to take pictures of all the important moments and groupings of people so you do not have to stress about anything being forgotten on the big day. Her assistant also saved the day with a fix for a last minute wardrobe malfunction!

Sent on 12/31/2018

Brindamour Photography's reply:

Thank you Mary! It was an honor to work with the two of you. I hope you're both doing great and had a relaxing holiday! XOXO

Shirley · Married on 05/25/2018

I used Rima, Amy and Austin as my photographers and videographer. They showed up on time and they were a great group of people to work with. They were all very easy to get along with and we had a great rapport. Rima is very responsive to questions and sent me a day of photo itinerary which helped me keep everyone on time. Rima was great at keeping us on schedule and getting all the shots in even though I had 9 bridesmaids and 9 groomsmen and a lot of people to coordinate with. It was great working with Rima and her team. Can’t wait to see the photos and videos!

Sent on 06/05/2018

Lisa · Married on 02/03/2018

This is for her photobooth service: the Brindamour Booth. Booking with Rima was super easy. She was consistently fast with responses, thorough in her detail, super friendly and very professional. She gave a questionnaire to understand what aesthetics we wanted, and provided tons of booth backdrops, photo layouts and text options as examples. I had originally selected one back drop, and based on my questionnaire she suggested a new one she thought I'd like even better--and I did! The service itself during the actual wedding was AMAZING! The photo quality is great and actually flattering. We utilized her (great) props, and did selected the guest-book add on. The booth attendant was professional and patient with all of our wedding guests. Everyone had a blast taking photos. The guest book is absolutely beautiful. A guest even asked me where I got it from after the wedding because they wanted it for theirs! Rima also supplied the pens and tape! Everything was hassle-free and already thought of-- I did not have to lift a finger! The attendant also made sure my husband and I got a solo photo before the night got too crazy. There are so many gimmicky photobooth companies out there...Go with Rima!! Pricing is fair, all-in, and service is perfect.

Sent on 02/24/2018

Brindamour Photography's reply:

Thank you, Lisa! I very much appreciate you taking the time to write such nice words about the Brindamour Booth! Very glad to hear that you and your guests had a wonderful time :) XOXOXOXO

Brindamour Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 5,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 7,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Video, Wedding Portraits

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Brindamour Photography 1
    Free Thumb Drive with any Album Order!
    Add an album to your wedding package and receive a complimentary thumb drive with your order. This thumb drive will include the high-resolution, retouched JPGs from any shoots we have done together (engagement, boudoir, wedding day, etc.).

• Truly Happy Beauty
    Truly Happy Beauty Wedding Hair & Makeup

Rima and I worked together on a Wedding this past Summer, and she did an Amazing job with the photography! The images came out beautiful, (and not only showcased my make-up work super well,which is great), but also showed how beautiful and radiant the Bride and her bridal party felt! I highly recommend her!

• Little Vintage Rentals
    Little Vintage Rentals Wedding Rentals

Rima is a professional in every sense of the word! The love she has for photography genuinely shows in her work.

• Allison Roth Studio
    Allison Roth Studio Wedding Hair & Makeup

Rima Cambell Photography's work is gorgeous and very creative! I would certainly recommend to any bride!

• 1 Carlton Avenue Brooklyn, NY, 11206 See on map