659 Grand St. 2nd floor, Brooklyn, NY 11211 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About Bespoke Beauty & Bridal

Bespoke Beauty & Bridal is an On Location Makeup and Hair service based in Brooklyn, New York. With over 20 years of beauty experience, owners Erin Mayhugh and Annie Reynor work hard to ensure their brides have a gorgeous, dreamy and elegant look they will love. They will work alongside you, eager to create the look you have in mind. With personalized and attentive service, they bring all of their products and professional team directly to you.

Bespoke Beauty & Bridal offers exceptional service to their clients and loves getting to know each of their happy brides. Erin and Annie offer the following services:

• Consultations

Bespoke Beauty & Bridal 7
  • Cecilia

Cecilia Lurie · Married on 05/19/2019

Amazing team!

Erin and Annie were absolutely fantastic to work with. I was frantically trying to find a hair and makeup team that would be willing to work with us on a very low key, small wedding with two brides a few weeks before the wedding and they were very quick to respond and very professional. They also have a wonderful deal for lgbt brides! On the day of our wedding, they were here on time and they were very prepared and receptive to our ideas. To make it even better, they were so lovely and fun to talk to while we got ready. I would definitely recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 07/17/2019

Bespoke Beauty & Bridal's reply:

Thanks so much ladies! You looked absolutely beautiful in the pictures sent to us! Good luck in the future. Congratulations !
  • Daniela

Daniela · Married on 05/17/2019

Erin & annie dream team

When we decided to opt for a small wedding with a park ceremony and intimate dinner, I didn't expect to splurge on traditional wedding items. However, I did end up with a very pricey, glamorous dress and the other thing I decided to do "right" was hair and makeup. Keep in mind that I don't wear makeup on a regular basis to look like I am wearing makeup. Instead. I've worn makeup my whole life to cover up blemishy, uneven skin from years of acne. I'm incredibly insecure of taking pictures because of the way I look, so I figured this was my best chance of feeling good about myself on the most photographed day of my life. The hair and makeup trial took place at Erin's apartment. I went alone and they made me super comfortable, took the time to pick out the look I wanted, and even helped suggest a skincare regimen. (The regimen really helped but then about a month before the wedding I got rosacea for the first time in my life, yay me). I was very happy with the trial and took some engagement photos afterwards. After reviewing the engagement photos and taking some time to think about everything, I decided to change my hair from the trial up-do to down for the wedding. Annie talked me through the change and I didn't do a second trial because I was confident in their work.

Day of, they travelled to my location. They were on time and stuck to schedule, even though my friends/family were being incredibly distracting in our tiny hotel room. Erin and Annie are incredibly professional, competent, fun/great people and a great team. They worked their MAGIC and both the hair and makeup for myself and MOH were beyond perfect and expectations. I wish I realized how amazing they made me look so I wouldn't have been such a wreck about photos. I received so many compliments about their work. Honestly, I would have paid twice the price for the job they did.
    Whole I've never worked with other vendors for wedding services, I can't imagine there is a better team than these two. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 05/22/2019

Bespoke Beauty & Bridal Pricing

Bespoke Beauty & Bridal Price Rates

Bespoke Beauty & Bridal FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation, Travel Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Group Discounts, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Haircuts, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Tweezing