This vendor is popular with couples. Start a conversation

Attributes highlighted by couples

Airbrush
Seasoned Professional
Hair Styling
Bridal Hair and Makeup

On WeddingWire since 2015

Welcome to the luxury experience of Glam Delivery.

Our talented and licensed team of beauty experts offer on location beauty services for weddings, proms, special events and more throughout Long Island, New York and New Jersey.

It is very important to us that your beautiful hair and makeup look lasts all day and night so we always come prepared and our kits are stocked with high-end brands like MAC Cosmetics, Annastasia Beverly hills, Make Up Forever to name just a few.

Our goal is for you to have a stress free, relaxing and fun time while getting ready for your special day.

Large or small parties are welcome!

Hope to Glam you soon!

Frequently asked questions

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$280

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$100

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$200

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$200

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$200

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$150

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$115

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Keratin
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup

100% Recommended by couples

Lauren
Lauren Sent on 11/26/2022

Glam delivery delivers

Working with Anna, she was able to help me and my large bridal party of 12, plus myself, and the MOB and MOG with ensuring everyone had the services required.

Raisa did my trial which I loved, and I knew that this would be the correct choice for the wedding day. All the artists were professional, kind, and EFFICIENT! We ran on schedule and everyone felt beautiful.

I got married on a boat and my hair held up wonderfully and my makeup lasted all day!!

Do yourself a favor and choose Glam Delivery for your next event :)
L
Lindsay Sent on 02/13/2022

Amazing!

I got Raisa from my makeup artist, Tatyana. Raisa is so creative and so talented! From the second I met her at the trial, she was so sweet! Leading up to the wedding, I asked her several questions (including hair clips, extensions, products) and she was so knowledgeable and helpful. For the wedding day, she took the time to go through pictures with the girls to help decide what each girl wanted. Since there were a bunch of us getting ready together, she made sure to put the proper products in for each girl and fixed anything that needed to be touched up before we left for the venue. Our hair stayed in place throughout the entire day and lasted through the night! Raisa did such an amazing job with everyone’s hair and all the girls were so happy!
I
Iris Sent on 05/17/2021

Impressive!!!

Professional, friendly, attentive and fantastic!! Listen and hear your wants and needs. What i loved most was a glamour look yet natural looking!! Loved it all!!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

NST Pictures NST Pictures Wedding Videographers

If you want to look exceptional on your special day, Glam Delivery can give it to you! Be a show-stopper and an eye candy without having to worry about how you'll look like the whole day with their all day and night lasting looks. Totally recommended!

TD Imaging Studios TD Imaging Studios Wedding Photographers

Wow! Your quality and professionalism is on point!

Joyful Video Joyful Video Wedding Videographers

Our clients love Glam Delivery, book them!! They are fun and everyone loves how they look.

Other vendors in Greater New York City Metro for your wedding