Stacy Beneke Makeup & Hair

Bronx, NY View map Visit website

Stacy Beneke Makeup & Hair is a wedding hair and makeup service based in New York and Kiingston NY. Having grown up in the city, Stacy Beneke has always been exposed to the newest trends in fashion and beauty. During her 13 years in the industry, she has worked on print, advertising, film, and fashion, as well as weddings. This makeup artist delights in sharing her talents to enhance the natural beauty of to-be-weds on their special days. Though based in Brooklyn, Stacy is happy to service the New York Metropolitan Area as well as the Catskills, Hudson Valley, and surrounding states.

Stacy Beneke Makeup & Hair aims to ensure that your hair and makeup highlight your natural beauty for your special occasion. Stacey offers blowouts, updos, and styling services to transform your locks into a look that’s unique to you. For an extra element of radiance, Stacy can apply natural makeup. This artist provides on-site services so that you can enjoy a relaxed and convenient get-ready process. Stacy also offers trials to ensure that you look and feel your best on the day of your event.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$100

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$75

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$75

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$175

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$100

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$75

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$250

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$250

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$80

$80

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Hair
Makeup

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Eye Makeup
Natural Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Makeup Trial

Jackie Married on 08/04/2018

Great natural wedding makeup

Stacy did my makeup for my wedding & wedding party. I wanted a very natural look, but still done up enough for my big day. We easily set up a trial, in which she came to my house (very convenient!). Day of she did me, 3 bridesmaids & my mother-in-law, in a very stress free & on time manner. Loved how my makeup turned out and everyone complimented me that I still looked like myself. Would highly recommend!
  • Christina
    Christina T. Married on 04/28/2012

NYC’s Best Makeup Artist

Stacey is an amazing makeup artist and hair stylist. Not only was my hair and makeup flawless for our wedding, but I felt amazing! She is so talented and will do exactly what you want as well as give you the perfect suggestions. Feel confidant in choosing her for your next wedding or event. I promise you will be your best self!

Deals

Stacy Beneke Makeup & Hair 1
Exclusive
Stacy Beneke Makeup & Hair 2
Gift

flower girls no additional cost!!

Pricing

Stacy Beneke Makeup & Hair Price Rates

3671 Hudson Manor Terrace Bronx, NY, 10463, 10
914-213-8283
Location of (Stacy Beneke Makeup & Hair)
1250 Flatbush Rd. Kingston, NY, 12401 See on map