Glam Delivery Reviews

12 | Long Island City, NY

12 Reviews for Glam Delivery

Paula Melien · Married on 09/14/2019

Beatiful Work!

The team at Glam Delivery is so professional and kind. The are very professional and attentive. Planning was a breeze as they were extremely responsive. Most importantly - they are so talented! Our entire wedding party was so pleased with their work. If you are looking for a hair and make up service who is reliable and genuinely happy to be working with you, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 09/17/2019

Glam Delivery's reply:

Thank you so much for trusting us on your special day! Such a pleasure to work with you. Wishing you all the best , and hope you had the best time ❤️

Tiffany Nanjad · Married on 08/17/2019

Amazing!!!

Raisa is amazing!! I was so happy to have her do my hair and makeup on my wedding day, On the day of my wedding she arrived on time and was very organized. I absolutely loved my hair and makeup on my wedding day. She also did my Maid of Honors hair and makeup which came out so beautifully. I would highly recommend this vendor

Sent on 09/03/2019

Glam Delivery's reply:

Thank you so much for trusting me with your Glam on such a special day!! Was so much fun working with you !! I hope you had the best time! You looked STUNNING! ❤️

Kimberly Navarro · Married on 06/08/2019

Fantastic and very calming!

At first I was very nervous, however Riassa put my mind at ease. Glam is the way to go! Very attentive staff and very organized. Alisha did my hair and make up for my wedding day and was just amazing very personable and extremely respectful. She even offered to do my grandmothers hair even though we didn’t schedule it. My makeup lasted the entire night through tears and laughter ! I wouldn’t recommend anyone else . To top it off the prices are amazing and they work with you which is even more amazing! One happy bride here !

Sent on 07/15/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle Lenis · Married on 01/26/2019

Bridal Shower Hair

Raisa was absolutely amazing!!!
    She was so kind and attentive.
    Raisa came to my house to do my bridal shower hair. Let me tell you, she did these beautiful Hollywood Curls and added my flower comb to my hairstyle on one of the sides to finish the look. Everyone loved my hair. I even provided her with extensions to create a fuller look and she did so well. I couldn’t be happier with the result and customer service of Raisa.

Sent on 02/15/2019

Glam Delivery's reply:

Thank you so much for trusting me! What a pleasure meeting you! I hope you had the beat time !You looked So So beautiful!!! 😍
    Congratulations!! 🌸🌸🌸

Christine · Married on 09/01/2018

Raisa was amazing! She was so patient and worked with me during trial to find the perfect hair. On the day of the wedding she did everyone’s hair and everyone was sooo happy. She is reasonable in price and a pleasure to work with! I cannot day enough awesome things about her.

Sent on 09/05/2018

Jan · Married on 07/07/2018

I was very fortunately to find Raisa on Yelp. I was desperately seeking for a makeup artist for my birthday party that would go to Riverhead, NY. She was prompt, professional, patient, accommadating and so easy to work with. She made me feel so at ease, that I felt as if I’ve known her for many years. My party was at 10PM, but I had her do my makeup at 3PM. My makeup still looked as if it had been applied right before my party. Most importantly, I looked beautiful. I felt beautiful. My face looked flawless. I got so many compliments from people that night. I am looking forward to attend another event so I can schedule her again. I can’t thank her enough for making my special day perfect. I highly recommend her. She gets 5+ Stars from me!!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Adrienne · Married on 05/19/2018

Raisa was incredible! So sweet and professional, she got back to me immediately after I sent her an email inquiring about her availability for hair and makeup services for my engagement party in the fall. Her prices are incredibly fair for the services she provides and I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a perfect experience!

She arrived early at our venue and was completely set up and ready for me when I arrived. She worked with our tight timeline and made sure to listen to what I had in mind, but offered her professional advice when asked.

The experience from beginning to end was perfect and I cannot wait to work with her again!

Sent on 02/18/2018

Heidi · Married on 05/12/2018

Raisa and Liz are incredible! People are still raving, not only about my hair (the bride), but the hair of the entire bridal party. All my expectations were exceeded. Hair and makeup were professionally executed for 7 of us without feeling rushed and our wishes were completely listened to. I would use Raisa’s services again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 05/23/2018

Diana · Married on 12/10/2017

Definitely do a trial so Raisa knows exactly what you like. She is amazing and so friendly. The responsiveness to ALL my emails was great too. I kept making last minute changes and they were able to make me happy. The price I added was for makeup/hair trial, day of makeup, hair, 3 of my family's makeup and mother's hair. THANK YOU.

Sent on 12/16/2017

Glam Delivery's reply:

Thank you for trusting us with your Bridal Glam for you and your family! It was pleasure working with you. Best wishes on your new journey!
    Hope to Glam You soon again! =]

Emily · Married on 10/01/2017

Glam Delivery is a phenomenal choice for wedding hair and makeup. Raisa came to do the trial a couple of months before the wedding and she was instantly very friendly and warm, and knew what she was doing. We kept in contact about her recommendations for hair extensions and other questions I had before the wedding. In the months before the big day, the stress really broke my skin out worse than ever. I gave her a heads up about it, and told her I was feeling pretty self-conscious. She put my mind at ease that my face would be flawless on that day. What put it over the top was when she literally (and discreetly) shielded my face from the camera guys as they came in closer, before the wedding makeup was fully on. She looked at me and whispered "I got you" -- I could have hugged her. Liz also came to my house to do hair/makeup for my bridesmaids and mom and was equally as wonderful. Everyone looked amazing throughout the whole (very long) day. Definitely would recommend them to anyone in the future.

Sent on 12/08/2017

Glam Delivery's reply:

Thank you for your sweet words. It means a lot to us! We hope you and your family had a wonderful time at your wedding! It was so nice meeting everyone!
    Best of wishes and Congratulations again! (heart)

Kristen · Married on 04/29/2017

Raisa and her team did a beautiful job on my wedding day. We loved working with them and everyone complimented us all night on how beautiful we looked. I went through two other trials with different companies before I found Glam Delivery. In this case, the third time truly was the charm! We loved having them Glam us up! Thanks Raisa!

Sent on 04/30/2017

Glam Delivery's reply:

We had such great time Glaming you for your special day! You all looked stunning!

Dilyara · Married on 06/18/2016

After several trials with little luck I finally found Glam Delivery, a bride's dream come true. I explained to Raisa what kind of look I was going for and she delivered on the first try!!! Raisa listened as well as made helpful suggestions along the way. I have to say, that my bridemaids and me looked amazing on my wedding day. Raisa did an incredible job with time management as she was fast yet still very precise and professional. She knew exactly what she was doing and executed on the plan that was laid out. I was very pleased and still use her services today for other special events. Ladies, if there is a special occasion coming up and you want to look like a star, Raisa is your answer. You won't be sorry.

Sent on 11/30/2017

Glam Delivery's reply:

It is always a great time Glaming you! You are always so creative , Can't wait to see what you have in mind for your New Years Glam! :*