Ashley M Chamblin Events

Brooklyn, NY 11226 Map · Phone number

About Ashley M Chamblin Events

For couples who want to leave their wedding with a memory they will cherish forever, Ashley M Chamblin Events are the event gurus that you can count on. We will listen to you and with a calm energy, sense of humor, and with tenacious organization bring to the table inspired ideas. We believe that a wedding should be direct reflection of a couple's personalities leaving you with a memory you'll cherish forever.

Follow Ashley M Chamblin Events on

Photo By Les Loups

5 Reviews for Ashley M Chamblin Events

• Megan

Megan Willett · Married on 08/03/2019

Above and beyond — and then some!

My husband and I got married in March 2019 at 501 Union. Ashley Chamblin was our coordinator, and we could not have been in better hands.

We chose the package with Ashley where she coached us every month for around an hour (sometimes more if we had lots of questions — Ashley was super accommodating). It was amazing to only focus on the things Ashley told us to do that month and so helpful that she provided us with price ranges for how much she has seen things cost. Without Ashley, we would have been in way over our heads. Her recommendations and experience really helped us narrow down what we wanted and she helped plan the entire flow of our wedding.

When it came to the actual wedding day, Ashley went above and beyond. She was constantly on hand with champagne, fixing problems before we even saw them, and even cleaned up after our Lion Dance performers by herself. Our friends and family gave us more compliments on Ashley than almost anything else, and we were so grateful to have her.

Choose Ashley Chamblin as your wedding coordinator!!! You won’t regret it.

Sent on 06/02/2019
  • Nora

Nora G · Married on 09/22/2018

Ashley is the ABSOLUTE best!

EHRMAGERD. Ashley is the absolute best. She’s as cool as a cucumber, funny, patient, creative, organized, responsive, and thorough! Did I say patient!? She helped us pull a million little pieces into a coherent collective event. Before we started working with her, it felt like our wedding was going to be a jumbled mess and we were just going to have to hold our breath until it ended. Ashley changed all of that. As soon as we started working with her everything came together, and, for the first time I felt like I could take a breath. She is so easy to get along with and we trusted her completely. She had wonderful ideas and was a brilliant problem solver. Working with Ashley was one one the best decisions we made during our wedding planning.

Sent on 12/20/2018

Emma · Married on 03/24/2018

Hiring Ashley is the best decision you can make for your wedding. My husband and I booked a few of our bigger vendors and came to a point where we had no clue what to do. Cue Ashley. We hired her for wedding coaching, as well as for day of coordination. Each month we met with Ashley for an hour (or more if we necessary) and she laid out everything we needed to get done before the next time we met. After our meetings she would email us meeting notes with homework to keep us on track. She answered any and all questions we had, and she recommended vendors within our budget. At our first meeting, she reviewed everything we had already booked and created an entire spreadsheet with vendors and a budget (which we unfortunately did not create for ourselves). I definitely recommend booking Ashley as far before the wedding as you can because she will make your life a breeze! My husband and I live in CT so she was very flexible in scheduling time to meet with us on weekends or through Skype. In between our meetings she was also quick to respond to any questions we had. As the wedding got closer, she created a timeline for the day of and sent it to all of our vendors and our bridal party. Our day could not have gone smoother thanks to Ashley. We did not have to worry about a thing in the weeks leading up to the wedding. She was prepared for anything and everything with a bag full of any emergency items you may need (safety pins, scissors, etc.). She took the time to bustle my dress for me which was extremely tedious, and helped my grandma (who uses a walker and is not the friendliest) during family portraits. And to put the cherry on top, I collect rubber ducks and she got all of our vendors to sign rubber duckies that she gifted to us at the end of the night. I could not have asked for a better coordinator and there is no doubt in my mind that our day turned out so perfect thanks to Ashley.

Sent on 04/28/2018