Stems Brooklyn

Brooklyn, New York View map
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$5,000 Typical Price

Stems Brooklyn specializes in garden style designs that feel natural, organic, and textural. We like to play with color and experiment with funky materials and unexpected combinations. Above all, our design work focuses on the natural aspects and personalities of the materials we are using, we always aim to reflect and express what our flowers and stems would do in nature. Our work also reflects our values. We work hard and smart to never use floral foam, a toxic and carcinogenic material, compost and recycle all materials post wedding, and encourage our couples to donate their wedding flowers and support our friends at Bloom Again Brooklyn.

Our signature style showcases your personality and our care for our the planet; working thoughtfully to exclude floral foam (a toxic and carcinogenic material), all chemical dyes, sprays, & bleach, and composting as much organic floral waste as possible. We also design seasonally and source locally as much as possible during the spring, summer and fall months, prioritizing small farms, local growers, and American grown flowers. As a client you can expect surprising designs, timely responses, a relationship with a local Brooklynite, and a focus on ensuring your wedding runs as smoothly as possible.

If you're interested in contacting us, please fill out the inquiry form on our website:

www.stemsbrooklyn.com/weddings/

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$325

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$115

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$25

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$150

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$325

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$5,000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Event Design
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Eclectic
Romantic
Rustic

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Petals
Single Flowers

• Kimberley
    Kimberley M. Married on 04/22/2022

The most beautiful flowers for our elopement wedding!

We're from the UK and decided to elope in New York. We booked our elopement with Eloping is Fun and the owner, Jenny, recommended Stems for my bouquet. I looked them up on Instagram and immediately knew they were perfect. Their bouquets are bright and full of colour, which is exactly what I dreamt of having. Their 'a la carte' menu meant I could choose just a bouquet and boutonniere for a reasonable price.

Ordering was so easy, and I was able to add any styling notes if I had any particular requests. I loved their designs so much I was happy for them to just do their thing, but requested some peonies be included if they had any. I chose to have them delivered to our hotel the day before our wedding, and was so surprised to receive an email from Stems with a photo of the finished bouquet while we were out exploring NYC. They also emailed to confirm that the flowers had been delivered to the front desk. I really appreciated this attention to detail, not to mention the flowers themselves which were STUNNING. They were delivered in a jar of water so I just kept them cool in the fridge in our hotel room overnight. They looked amazing on our wedding day and kept beautifully for the remainder of our time in NYC. I couldn't recommend Stems highly enough! Thank you!
    K. Bevgar Married on 04/09/2022

Beautiful wedding flowers made easy!

My wife and I had a very small ceremony along the East River waterfront in Queens this Fall and we selected Stems to create our personal flower arrangements from the a la carte menu. We were very happy with the designs and flower choices for bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages. Not only were the arrangements beautiful but they were delivered fast and with extra care. Thanks Stems for making our special day all the more memorable!
  • Michael
    Michael D. Married on 08/29/2021

Stems is the best!

We started planning our wedding at the Prospect Park Boathouse before the pandemic hit. We had been fans of Stems' work since they were located within Sycamore Bar, so we were very excited to work with them.
    Once things got taken off pause, Stems were very professional in picking up communication and helping us decide on new arrangements based on the change of date. They designed a beautiful set of arrangements in addition to an incredible chuppah we still get compliments about. Stems is the best!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

• Camilla & David
    62 photos · 09/05/2020

96 Knickerbocker Avenue Unit #109 Brooklyn, New York, 11237
347-627-2724
Location of (Stems Brooklyn)

Other vendors in Greater New York City Metro for your wedding