FloraModa

Brooklyn, NY View map Visit website

$6,000 Typical Price

FloraModa is a wedding florist based in Brooklyn, New York, serving the NYC Metro, New Jersey, Long Island, and Hudson. This team of creative professionals specializes in crafting bespoke floral arrangements that reflect each couple’s unique style. Owner Dru Hilty draws inspiration from her background in the fashion industry when she selects blossoms for each design. She strives to craft floral arrangements that enhance soon-to-be newlyweds’ wedding aesthetic.

The experience with FloraModa begins with a complimentary consultation where clients can share their ideas and inspiration with Dru. She collaborates with the happy couple throughout the experience to ensure their flowers match their vision. The company’s full-service package includes everything from bouquets to large-scale installations. This customizable collection is designed to cover everything the soon-to-be newlyweds need for their once-in-a-lifetime celebration. Alternately, they offer an à la carte option so couples can choose from essentials like bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces, and more.

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$300

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$200

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$25

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$250

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$350

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$6,000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Eclectic
Modern

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

Message vendor

• Ann
    Ann T. Married on 06/18/2022

Color Magic!

Dru made my wedding absolutely magical with her floral designs. She went above and beyond in the planning and during the day. Every piece she created was breathtaking and I absolutely love my bridal bouquet! All the centerpieces as well other florals were beautiful. The flowers for my ceremony were gorgeous. Working with her was one of the highlights of my wedding. She does magic with color!
  • Cayla
    Cayla M. Married on 04/02/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Dru is a dream to work with. The utmost display of professionalism and artistry

Dru from FloraModa was an absolute dream for our wedding. First and foremost, booking and finding her availability was extremely straightforward (and she does not overcharge for her services!). Once we had our first call, I knew she was not only reliable- but extremely talented! I gave her a few ideas of colors, florals and she nailed my vision perfectly. She was one of the only vendors I did not have to double or triple check things with and just completely understood everything from the beginning. I also ended up adjusting our floral plan a few times and she handled it with ease. The day of the wedding, guests and the staff at my venue could not stop remarking on the colors and spectacular beauty of the flowers. Her boutonnieres for the men were impeccable (normally these go unnoticed) and the corsage flowers were fashioned on bracelets for added elegance. Dru went above and beyond for us and truly- we can't say that everyone else was up to her standard the day of. Dru is an amazing choice for a florist- I will always remember and cherish my beautiful bouquet and the colors from our wedding day.
  • Evelia
    Evelia J. Married on 10/02/2021

A joy to work with!

Dru was an absolute joy to work with for the flowers at our Brooklyn wedding! When searching for a local florist online, I was immediately drawn to FloraModa’s website, packages, portfolio of work and professional look. From the very beginning, Dru was responsive, warm and incredibly knowledgeable. She knew immediately the look that we were going for and created multiples options of looks and packages for us to chose from which were so helpful in further tailoring our vision and budget.
    Working with her leading up to the big day was a dream. Between the beautifully curated care package she sent us and last-minute treat to some much-needed caffeine in our final days – it felt like we were working with a friend who was as genuinely as excited about our big day as we were. She arrived at the bridal suit with the most stunning bouquet of vibrant flowers that made the experience of the day come to life in that moment.
    Upon seeing the reception area and table flower placements, I was brought to tears because this vision of a soft and elegant setting had come to life in a way I never thought possible. I couldn’t sing more praises for FloraModa, highly recommend!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Team

Dru
Dru
Owner and Creative Director

Hi! I’m Dru, and I started FloraModa with the goal of merging a successful career in fashion with a lifelong love of flowers. My mission is to help couples and brands express their unique vision and personality with style. My background in color theory and fashion design informs all my floral work, resulting in floral designs that are chic, unique and truly memorable. My favorite thing about being a florist is the opportunity to enhance a person’s special day with the beauty of flowers.

Studio Brooklyn, NY, 11217